[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, guy here and I'm trying to understand you folks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: 79668507.jpg (137KB, 594x454px) Image search: [Google]
79668507.jpg
137KB, 594x454px
Sup, guy here and I'm trying to understand you folks.

Why don't you have normal sexual preferences? From people I've spoken to in person I've heard that it's because of self-esteem issues, family problems, fetishes, or a combination of the three.

What is your opinion on this?
>>
File: 1484837777896m.jpg (92KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484837777896m.jpg
92KB, 768x1024px
/Pol/ faggot far right kike basher here, I have zero idea why I have my preferences but I consider myself to be pretty normal for a fag.

Ive only ever felt crushes on close guy friends, maybe women once in a while but I have more dude friends than chick friends. Sincerely detest STD laiden flamboyant Jews who poke eachother up the ass with their benis. Sexually I never want to go farther than like a handjob or bj or something, but my philosophy is I dont care whos doing it, I care that Im into them.

Id gladly fuck a chick if we had a good relationship, even start a family with her, but so far no girls Ive met have really wow'd me. Ones I have dated in the past were bland and pissed me off, at least I can connect with dudes Ive been involved with.

Be happy to answer any further questions op.

>tfw too smart to fall for thots
>>
>>8017436
I gave up on women. I just got tired of their shit and decided what I want most is a best friend who I can fool around with. When it comes to women they have all this emotional bs I had to deal with. I would much rather play video games with my boyfriend and suck his cock to throw off his concentration.

I tell you what I really enjoy being gay and not having to worry about some bitches emotions and feelings. They over think shit to the point it makes them mental.
>>
>>8017523
This also, are you me from the Hillary Timelime anon? Ive said those exact words before.
>>
File: 1490891280879.png (509KB, 709x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490891280879.png
509KB, 709x668px
>>8017510
>>8017523
So gays are for the most part are failed men? Why wouldn't this put them in the same category as transwomen?
>>
File: 1488860531088.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488860531088.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
>>8017436
>>
>>8017436
delete this thread and repost it without photo of a traitor.
>>
>>8017510
>Ive only ever felt crushes on close guy friends, maybe women once in a while but I have more dude friends than chick friends.
That makes me think your bisexuality is because you haven't been exposed to enouh women.

>Sexually I never want to go farther than like a handjob or bj or something, but my philosophy is I dont care whos doing it, I care that I'm into them.
What specifically attracts you to a man--is it features or personality? If it's personality, do you think the same personality in a woman would attract you?

>>8017523
If you like to assume the role of the female in the relationship by sucking his dick, then it that makes it seem to me like you'd rather take the place of the woman and project what you think a woman should be like, because real women are obviously doing a shit job at it.
>>
>>8017548
How are we failed men
>Aspiring nationalist
>Ready to confidently serve my country
>Likes enjoying his youth by having intimate relationships with someone who is a best friend and lover
>Someone with anime on their phone isnt a failed man
>>
>>8017548
In my past experiences, it's seemed like transvestites were genuine failed men, or men convinced that they were failures exposure to groups like the extremist feminists on Tumblr. The regular homosexuals I've known have always been more reasonable. To be fair though, I've only known trannies in university, and unis are hotbeds of degeneracy.
>>
>>8017562
Tell you what. Why don't you make me?
>>
>>8017562
He accomplished more than you ever will for this country, anon.
>>
>>8017586
>making like your idol and choosing to remain
nah. leave.
>>
File: 1490752699528.jpg (94KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490752699528.jpg
94KB, 486x744px
>>8017548
I wouldn't say a failed man. I can still pull hot chicks if I want, the problem is they have a fucking mouth. With a guy he isn't going to be asking me 30 times a day what I'm thinking about. I don't know what I'm thinking about half the time and if I give a gf some answer like that they jump straight to you wanna leave me don't you. No! I just have nothing on my mind and I like it like that. I'm not over thinking random shit like if I leave a good tip for the waitress it's not cause I fucked her when I went to the bathroom.

With a guy I can be like hey you want some hot wings, beer, and a fucking blowjob? OK sweet dude, so is mario kart cool for tonight or do you want to watch fight club?

It's just so much easier being with a guy. And I find periods extremely gross and I don't want to know it's that time of the month and I don't want to deal with some psycho bitch.
>>
>>8017565
Its a bit of features and personality, if it was a woman with those traits Id hop on it, I have hopped on it in the past too, but honestly dude Im just content dating whoever I like. If its a man Im ok with it. If its a chick Im ok with it. Thats the thing, Im enjoying getting affection and returning it.

On the topic of the female position, its on a you do it I do it basis, I dont really enjoy it much but I do enjoy the rewards.
>>
>>8017510
>/Pol/ faggot far right kike basher here
>"haha all those /pol/ boogeymen are right kikes and niggers are ruining society"
>"except what they say about gays"
>"that one just happens to be irrational"
>>
>>8017597
true. luckily his countrymen saw through his 'country' last year and told it where it can go.

the two years to undo his 'accomplishment' can't happen soon enough.
>>
>>8017624
>Mario Kart
Its (((CURRENT YEAR))) STOP PLAYING E RATED GAMES N O W.
>>
>>8017633
They disapprove of flamboyant loud and out and about gays......not normal fucking human beings who arent the embodiment of faggotry.
>>
>>8017644
who the fuck do you think Oswald Mosley was?
>>
>>8017661
a europhile cuckold.
>>
>>8017672
The difference between his vision of Europe and the EU was that he wanted europe to be one nation under fascism. Whereas the EU wants to remain seperate countries but be cucked by each other.
>>
>>8017682
>he wanted europe to be one nation
>Whereas the EU wants to remain seperate countries
that makes him literally a bigger traitor than cameron and even his fanboys admit it.
>>
>>8017565
Not really. I'm not wanting to take the place of a woman in a relationship. I am wanting to be a best friend to my lover, not an idealized version of a woman. I like being able to fun stuff with my bf like paintball, or mountainbiking. Plus I love sucking his cock. It's so much fun to get him going.

It's also nice to be appreciated in a way that women don't. Being told I'm beautiful is nice. Plus the sex is awesome! And it's just two dudes hanging out. Plus he finds women attractive aswell, but he is more obviously gay than I am. So I think one day I can talk him into a 3 way with a chick. The matching sex drive is awesome too. Wake up get some head, take a shower, we go out to some burger joint, fuck in the car in some abandoned parking lot, go to a bar and have a few beers, get home and watch some action movie and fuck again.

It's liberating to be best friends in such a way. We have the same hobbies, we like the same things, we are around the same size so we can wear each others clothes, we like almost the same food so we know that if we go out to eat then we will be eating somewhere we both like.
>>
>>8017696
traitor how
>>
>>8017646
Hey man it makes for a great drinking game. You can't drink and drive at the same time but you have to finish you drink before the end of the race.
>>
>>8017710
>wanting to erase the country isn't treachery
>>
>>8017739
there's a difference, you know. Treachery is Destroying the country. Vision is making it into something better.
>>
>>8017707
What makes sucking him off fun?
>>
>>8017575
Holy shit are you my bf? Cole? He has anime on his phone. If it is you please let me know cause I am a nationalist too and that would be awesome to know that about you!
>>
>>8017763
No Im not Cole I was saying that the dude who spoke to me using an anime pic was the real failed man sorry pal.
>>
>>8017761
Not the poster that you replied to but the fun in it is getting the feeling youre bringing sexual satisfaction to someone you care deeply about.
>>
>>8017759
if you want to wank over the country's end, fine, you and nick clegg and the rest of the 48% can go do that.

but don't pretend he wasn't a traitor to the country or that the only 'country' he did anything for isn't the one that this actual country has rejected.
>>
>>8017761
I like to make him feel good. And I know I am turning him so much when I make eye contact and all that saliva is dripping from my mouth. I can tell he loves it cause I can feel him squirm. Lol

I love turning him on and getting him all riled up. Plus, I love the dick sucking practice. It turns me on so much getting him off. I have always been a pleaser even when I dated women. It's just now I know what feels good so I know I can be freaking amazing in bed. I mean I was great with girls and their g spot, but now I feel like a god in bed.
>>
>>8017788
Howd this thread start as why you like dick and end as British politics? Go drink some tea faggots gtfo.
>>
>>8017436
>normal sexual preferences
spooky scary spook
>>
>>8017808
with you posting a treasonous cuckold who hated his country.
>>
>>8017821
Im not op tho Im just a passerby :/
>>
>>8017832
even worse, you felt the need to defend him and op was too cowardly to.
>>
>>8017787
This
>>
>>8017818
Heterosexual relations are factually the norm in every human society.
>>8017821
In your misplaced fit of rage, you responded to the wrong person.
>>8017843
Now you're trying to defend your incompetence by attacking him.
>>
>>8017843
Im not defending anyone baka I just saw some argument and made a snarky remark about how I thought the two separate things happening were funny.
>>
>>8017843
You're aware it's alright so respect some of someone's ideas but not others. I believe Britain would benefit from fascism, but the EU can go fuck itself. The image merely gets the most popular point across, not the other.
>>
>>8017843
Would you faggots quit arguing? I wanna talk about sucking dick!
>>
>>8017858
>the norm
spoooooooky read yourself some post-structuralism mate
>>
>>8017864
>The image merely gets the most popular point across,
the only thing it gets across is that you'd be happier across the channel.
>>
File: oswald mosley.jpg (514KB, 1755x2455px) Image search: [Google]
oswald mosley.jpg
514KB, 1755x2455px
>>8017866
Would you suck his dick anon?
>>
>>8017794
Your language implies that you pleasure him because it makes you feel sexually competent. Maybe that's a build-on to your comment about being appreciated in a way that women don't usually show.
>>
>>8017870
you literally don't even know who you're talking to. There's like three different people replying to your comments.
>>
>>8017868
I'm already familiar with Stirner. Calling everything a spook though shows that you apparently aren't.
>>
File: CVLsyyAW4AEGLA2.jpg (28KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
CVLsyyAW4AEGLA2.jpg
28KB, 530x530px
>>8017872
Definitely
>>
>>8017873
Don't you like to make people feel good? And wouldn't you want to be the embodiment of your partners desires?

I wanna be just his dirty little slut! I fucking love it. When he shoots a load on my chest or face it gets my brain firing on all cylinders! It makes me feel freaking amazing being this sexually attractive and this dirty at the same time.

As for the compliment thing it is nice to know I am appreciated and found to be attractive by him. I don't care so much about if other people find me attractive, just him. When I was with women it was always me having to compliment and alot of the time it turned out the compliment would just open up a bs line of questioning and interrogation. But being complimented is really nice and it show he cares.
>>
>>8017872
doubt he has one.
>>
>>8017436
>From people I've spoken to in person
I bet you never spoke with a gay person irl about it.
>>
>>8017436
Bi here, but mostly gay in practice. Self-esteem is fine, my family life was perfect growing up, and I do have some bizarre fetishes but they mostly straight ones.

When it comes to dating, fucking, or even just talking to women, I can't help but feel like I'm navigating a minefield. I don't blame women for being this way - society fucks us all up bad. But damn, it's just way less stressful and complicated to fulfill my sexual needs with other men.
>>
>>8018056
Same here. I like dating guys alot better cause it seems so much easier. The only fetishes I really have are a non sexual one for boots and I like blowing my bf at inappropriate times or weird places. I like to blow him when he plays video games.
>>
>>8017707
>I am wanting to be a best friend to my lover, not an idealized version of a woman.
I'd say that's what an idealized women would be.

>>8017943
>wouldn't you want to be the embodiment of your partners desires?
>it is nice to know I am appreciated and found to be attractive by him.
>But being complimented is really nice and it show he cares.
It rather sounds like you want to be in the position women want. But of course you can appreciate it more.
>>
>>8018056
>I don't blame women for being this way - society fucks us all up bad.
How does society make women into so much more of a minefield though?
>>
>>8018056
I've heard the same society argument as well. I wonder if modern society wasn't as hostile towards men, whether or not we'd see decreased LGBT presence. A counter-example I can think of though is the Middle East, where it's common practice for older men to have sex with younger boys.
>>
>>8017943
>Don't you like to make people feel good?
No. I've never had sex for someone else's pleasure, in part because I haven't particularly valued how my partners in the past felt. That had more to do with the dynamic of our relationship and lack of trust on my part, but I think I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>8017523
FYI the OP of this thread called you a right-wing misogynist:
>>8017576
>>8017599
>>8017613
>>8017711
>>8017844
>>
File: gay-straight-bi.png (39KB, 840x333px) Image search: [Google]
gay-straight-bi.png
39KB, 840x333px
>>8018139
But the thing is we are both guys so there is no position for a woman in a homosexual relationship. We do guy things and none of that stupid shit about having to go shopping for hours. Instead we do shit like play magic the gathering, something my ex gf hated about me. We are just two guys that happen to screw each other. And of course it's nice to be told every once in a while I am looking good. But I don't require it like women, women would probably die if no one ever complimented them.

The fact I find him sexually attractive is enough to say there is no women in this relationship. And the fact we are both vers even shows that there is no male female dynamic between us. And of course women want this position. What chick wouldn't want to date a guy like either of Us? We are both really good looking, sharp dressed, clean and clean cut. We both have cocks that are 8 inches. But the thing is that neither of want to be romantically involved with a woman.

The dynamic we have is great. The fact that in more traditional couple pairs there is a man and woman dynamic does not affect us. We are just two dudes. Best friends with benefits.
>>
>>8018190
>I wonder if modern society wasn't as hostile towards men, whether or not we'd see decreased LGBT presence.
Fewer T since being male wouldn't be such an unpleasant thing, more GB since men would be freer to experiment.
>>
>>8018230
Do I really strike you as the kind of person who posts pictures of animated children on image forums?
>>
>>8018257
Does he ever give you blowjobs? If not, it seems like you've assumed a feminine role (sexually if not in other aspects of your relationship).
>>
Most women are obsessed with modern culture which I despise. They all wear the same stuff, act the same, listen to the same sterile shitty pop music and are basically just boring to be around.

With dudes youre more likely to find common ground, and do the same activities which women (young ones at least) ignore doing.

I like classical music, 50s,40s,80s tier music, video games, nationalism, browsing our favorite lebanesse singing bowl forum, and biking about, reading, stuff like that. I like to be able to relax with a dude and just cuddle him while watching some hbo show. This is all better than waddling around with a Stacey buying her PINK clothes while she blasts her favorite Coldplay song the supermarket was playing on loop for the 100th time. This is better than recieving a jumble of incoherent emojiis and snapchat """"news articles"""" about finding tinder hook ups in winter storms.

I realize women who are more reserved and not engrossed in popular mainstream culture exist, they are just a bit harder to find, and they probably wont be prevelant until they are a bit older.
>>
File: 1485058173799.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485058173799.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>8018230
Well OP would be pretty damn close to how I sorta feel. Women really don't do anything for me. So I don't really care about their issues. I just wanna be in a male centric environment surrounded by stuff I dig. And I love my masculinity and think it's something to be proud of and not ashamed of, much like feminists think I should be. Now my bf is a little fem, but I like that. He ain't a flamer but he dresses nice and sorta have "the voice". He washes his hair with girl shampoo so the way he smells in bed is a turn on for me. I'm the "butch" in the relationship.

He is similar to pic related.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
>>8018279
Yeah we blow each other and we both take turns being bottom. We are both vers and it works out great. Alot of times we will be just sitting around and he will reach in my pants and whip me out and start blowing me for no reason. I do the same to him. It's really awesome!
>>
>>8018288
I recommend Vivaldi's La Stravaganza.
>>8018349
Interesting.
>>
>>8018257
>But the thing is we are both guys so there is no position for a woman in a homosexual relationship.
I didn't mean when it came to shopping vs doing fun things. More that the affecting you get from him fulfills you like affection from a straight guy fulfills a woman.

>Instead we do shit like play magic the gathering, something my ex gf hated about me.
You make women sound very obsolete.
>>
>>8018360
Have a (you) I was NOT dissapointed cheers.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 261x109px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 261x109px
>>8018382
Anon...........lets be honest here.....we"re talking about the 18-30 crowd pmuch-at least Id assume so.....there are some diamonds in the rough but from what Ive seen it isnt a good batch.
>>
>>8018382
In my life women are obsolete. The affection is just affection, not really any particular kind. It could be the same as a straight couple, but isn't that just human emotion? Not straight or gay, just two people who care for each other.

Yeah women to me are obsolete. I still find them mildly attractive, but I wouldn't want anything more than just a fling and if I were to do that I would make it a 3 way with my bf cause he finds girls mildly attractive as well.

It's great and I find being gay a blessing and not a burden especially with an awesome bf.
>>
Do you mean like why am I a bisexual tranny or do you mean like why am I into being tied up and slapped around and bitten and scratched and marked?
Cause I'm pretty sure the answer to that second one is because I was dicked and diddled as a first grader and I'm pretty sure it happened because I was a feminine little girly boy who couldn't fight back or even tell on people
>>
>>8018458
How do you find an awsome bf anon? Ive been crushing on this one qt boi who wants to date anyone in to him, but he is also an SJW who thinks Nazis should be punched.......

I happen to be a Drumpfkin. I really have no idea if I should hit on him over IG or if I should mlve on-but this situation kinda ties into me not being able to find dudes so tips?
>>
File: e_YZuBew.jpg (12KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
e_YZuBew.jpg
12KB, 275x275px
>>8018490
I met my bf on grindr. We messaged for hours and found out we were both looking for something serious. My bf is left leaning but from a conservative background. I lean closer to deus vult, I'm catholic and love it. Anyway we don't talk about politics because it can be a sticking point. So we both know where we both stand and leave it at that.

What I can say for advice is give the guy a shot, but don't try and red pill the bastard. Just have fun and keep politics to yourself. Then maybe if it lasts you could slowly start to red pill him through funny memes and info. But don't sperg on the poor guy.

One thing I do cause I have a hard time hiding my power level, is I tell people I like to say "controversial" things to get under people's skin. This way people just think I'm just joking around. This is how I get away with drawing swastikas at work. Lol
>>
>>8018534
Wdyd if you have 5 million pepes and trumps on your ig :/ and pics of yourself in trump attire

Plus how does dating someone you passed once irl and are bugging on ig work? If I was a retard, Step by step what do I do and say? How this shit work?
>>
Too much anime
Made me want to be yuri
>>
>>8018458
>It's great and I find being gay a blessing and not a burden especially with an awesome bf.
It sounds like it! I'd like a relationship like that, except I'd be more femmy, not vers.
>>
File: 1487318685915.png (715KB, 607x937px) Image search: [Google]
1487318685915.png
715KB, 607x937px
>>8018562
Well tell him you like to be "controversial" for a joke. Tell him you find it hilarious getting people worked up.

As for passing him once, pass him more. A little Facebook stalking can help you find out where he likes to hangout at. Don't go overboard with it! Strike up an innocuous convo when you get the chance and keep it light.

After a while you can start to get to know him and he will feel comfy around you. Then you can always ask him out or just see if he wants to hangout and play me vidya. Or you can always shoot him glances and smiles.

The way I pick people up from bars is I sit down with a group of people. I don't even need to know them. Just have a good convo and have a good time. Then when I spotted someone out I make sure they see me and I smile at them. 90% this works for guys and girls and they come over to me.

I would say just have confidence in yourself and keep things light and fun at first. Kinda jokey and stuff.

Quick question, how do you know him? This info can really help.
>>
>>8018637
Uni, but I dont go there anymore but still in the same area. May as well just hold off and uae your advice to get some other guy into me. Is the key to getting men who are gay or bi into you really just smiling and body language?
>>
>>8018598
See I like femme guys like pic related. But vers is just cause that's the way we match up.

The whole best friend thing is exactly what we were both looking for. We hit it off at first and found out we have alot of the same interests. Where we differ is I like extreme sports and he is really into anime. I like anime too, but he is almost a weeb which I find absolutely adoreable. And when I'm done breaking bones on a skateboard I can cuddle up with him and watch some anime.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>8018673
Forgot pic. My bf is similar but strawberry blonde.
>>
File: rancid.jpg (35KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
rancid.jpg
35KB, 500x336px
>>8018652
Well for me it is, but I'm also attractive af. I once got a job and after I left I found out the manager wrote on my application that I was cute and that was why I was hired. Lol

I also have a unique personality and don't mind being myself in public. Being yourself is important and your personality will do alot for you. The smile and little bit of flirting just gets you an introduction. You gotta win them by being witty and fun.

But remember confidence is key. Have faith in yourself and they will be comfortable Ueno uh around you to open up and have fun. Having fun is important too. I tend to have too much fun sometimes.

For example I was brought home in cuffs a day or two ago by the cops for being hammered and they let me go cause I was being funny by trying to drink a potato. I have a weird life.
>>
>>8018729
Thanks anom godspeed
>>
File: 1490506161670.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490506161670.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
>>8018741
If your looking for something casual you should practice cruising. Basically using gay dar to find another homobro and then you shoot him looks making sure to make eye contact. This let's them know your are interested. This is how men flirt in public.

I was at work the other day and this cute guy came in and he was checking me out. How I knew is I looked at him and held his gaze for like a second and he quickly looked away. I went back to working and like a few seconds later I looked back at him and he was looking at me again. So I held his gaze and again he looked away real quick. The key is not being the one to look away first. If your interested after a few seconds shoot a smile. If they smile back they are interested. But don't look too long, then it gets creepy.

This works for me. The guy looked away real quick cause he was either nervous or not comfortable with being attracted to a guy. But I knew what he was doing. If he shaved his moustache I might have been interested if I was single.
>>
>>8018799
I've had people say Im a 7/10 before and have dated people a few times, dont need to post a facepic here but is that a pretty good sign that Im not some defotmed goblin? I dont think Ive ever had people or dudes stare at me before, like you described
>>
File: patrice.jpg-c200.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
patrice.jpg-c200.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>8018848
Well that's good being 7/10. You can definitely be better looking by dressing nice and just simple grooming. Maybe a cute haircut. I had a pompadour around this time last year and chicks dug it. Guys would just come up and hit on me. Now I got a fade and I style my hair up in a messy idgaf style and I get told I'm good looking alot. But if I got a buzz like I used to have for the longest time I don't get noticed as much.

Cologne definitely helps too. I got a particular smell I like and it works! I get away with dressing cute cause I also look a bit like a punk rocker. So folks don't give me shit for what I wear. I don't care either.

Just simple things like that help alot. I don't shape my eyebrows but I make sure not to have a uni brow. I also trim my nose hair and shape my goatee everyday, at least everyday I leave the house.

As for guys hitting on me or staring at me I am not quite sure why but it happens. I just learned how to work it in my favor.

If I wanted to I can have a guy come up to me and within a few minutes of small talk I can have him offering me money to blow me. It's happened before. And I'm straight acting. Hardly anyone suspects I'm gay, except for friends. If I think a guy is interested I just send out "those" vibes, somehow, and it works.
>>
>>8017624
As a guy, I know what I'm thinking all the time. And with a smidge of observation and emathy I know what everyone else is thinking. Girls tend to talk before thinking, that's the problem. They didn't put in any observational or empathetic effort, they aren't feeling creatures, they fail to have the decency to consider the subtleties of thoughtful silence.
>>
>>8017738
Switch to smash bros... Super smash bros
>>
>>8017510
this sums me up perfectly.
>>
>>8018950
Ive always wanted to try a preppy fuckboy style but faahion wise Im mentally challenged, dont know what any of the brands are no idea what to even call the pants I see in public, or the shirts, its all confusing to me since I dont stay in the loop with modern culture.

As for haircuts, never known what to ask for, even though Ive had people say I look good before, the fact Im a cub with like really broad shoulders makes me afraid to get haircuts since I think they'll make me look obese.

Ive been working out I have lost 50 pounds so far (was a lot fatter when I started, wasnt a 7/10 until I lost the 50 tbt, thats when people startrd dating me).
>>
>>8017436
>Why don't you have normal sexual preferences?
Isn't liking men a normal sexual preference?
>>
>>8020798
Honestly dude, be real for a sec, it isnt. Mist of society is straight we are outliers
>>
>>8020807
>be real for a sec, it isnt.
>Liking men isn't natural
Alright.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>8020787
Well im pretty bad at dressing myself as well. If I could I would probably look homeless everyday. But I started collecting nice clothes and taking pride in my appearance a few years ago. I found that if you find a brand you like then you can start getting nicer clothes from them. For example, I bought a pair of jeans from American Eagle a few years ago and loved them. Now I like to get most of my stuff from them. A tip is to look at other guys style that you like and try to emulate it, but don't exactly copy it. Give it little touches that have personality. Copying style is almost as bad as having none. It shows you don't know how to dress yourself or that you just bought some mannequins style from a shop.

As for my hair it looks like the guy in pic >>8018950
Mainly cause I just do it up all messy. I am not big on the preppy look myself, but I have some clothes for it if I want. I guess my stayed would be something like a little rockabilly, a little preppy, but mainly a cleaned up version of a punker. I do have a chain that hangs out of my back pocket and I do like to wear bandannas around my head sorta like a older hippy.

Idk just find something that works for you. The weight loss is great though man. It really does help with getting dates. I have a six pack, not by choice, and it really gets the guys interested right away. I am also naturally hairless on my body except for a happy trail. I have been told by other guys they are jealous of that.

Pic related is what I would look like if I didn't start changing my style.
>>
File: 1490244242002.png (627KB, 817x718px) Image search: [Google]
1490244242002.png
627KB, 817x718px
>>8017436
i'm not gay or 'trans', I'm an otherwise normal guy with gender dysphoria. I think I got it from being raised by women desu.
>>
>>8018534
>I'm catholic and love it
>>8017943
>I wanna be just his dirty little slut! I fucking love it. When he shoots a load on my chest or face it gets my brain firing on all cylinders! It makes me feel freaking amazing being this sexually attractive and this dirty at the same time
>>
>>8021733
Is there a problem with what I said? The thing that is different between catholics and protestants is catholics know they are sinners while protestants believe they are without sin. They believe they are born without sin. Catholics know sin is already in us and all we can do is try to be better. Sure there is guilt associated with it, but there is guilt with or without religion.

Of course I'm sure I have made my preist turn bright red confessing this stuff to him.
>>
>>8021878
maybe bein this vocal eases your pain

at some point you will have to admit to yourself
>>
>>8021953
Admit what? That I like my BF?

Plus it's not like I tell people this stuff irl. Just some autists and mentally ill trannies on a Puerto Rican gambling site.
>>
>>8022016
Its a Vietnamesse singing bowl blog anon.....get it right...
>>
>>8022062
I thought it was a taiwanese shoe lacing forum
>>
when i was young i had my hair grabbed and pulled pretty often and threatened with violence and one of my brothers liked to strangle me quite often
>>
>>8017624
That image is repulsive. Homosexual men are not supposed to be kawaii. This is a female artist I bet, a gay chaser.

Make it end.

True gays are hoplites are brothers in arms who wash each other's bloody asscracks after a mountain hike.
>>
File: wrong.png (737KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
737KB, 1000x968px
>>8023912
>Homosexual men are not supposed to be kawaii.
>>
>>8023988
t. white girl
>>
>>8017868
hello fellow /leftypol/ comrade!
>>
>>8023912
but i want someone big and strong to make me feel like a girl :3
>>
>>8024087
Then you're a transgirl and therefore you deserve a vigorous face slapping.
>>
>>8024107
>you deserve a vigorous face slapping
please slap me daddy
>>
>>8024114
Not on your command. It's my duty, not your pleasure.
>>
>>8024107
>Then you're a transgirl
doesn't count if there's no hrt.
>>
>>8023912
So the reason I have this image saved is cause it is cute. I am a gay man and my bf and I do cuddle like this. We still do guy shit and stuff, but it's still nice to be kawaii everyonce in a while. He of course is more effeminate than I am so I am the bigger spoon and I like that. He lays his head in my lap on the couch and his head on my chest in bed. It's our dynamic and it works.

So if you think gay guys can't be kawaii then think again. We can go out hunting or fishing, but we always enjoy just cuddling.
>>
>>8025807
>He lays his head in my lap on the couch and his head on my chest in bed.
so glad i don't need to be het for this cute shit.
>>
touched a girl
thought it was gross

touched a boy
didn't think it was gross

it's not that complicated.
>>
>>8018534
>gay
>catholic
Pick one
>>
>>8025878
Nope not at all. I'm more masc and my bf is more fem. So he likes to do all that snuggling up with ,e that I don't normally think about, cause I'm your average clueless guy.

I'm the gay with a bunch of guy friends and beers, he is the one with girlfriends and cocktails. And surprisingly enough I find him to be so damn adoreable.

So again no you don't hab du beh ett for de BENIS. But beware there are guys that aren't into that kind of stuff. Just in my case it works out great that our personalities mesh so well.
>>
>>8025934
Umm, no. They are both awesome. I don't think you understand the Catechism or maybe even the second Vatican council and all the changes made since to church doctrine. They don't like it, but they will never turn you away.

The Catholic Church, eventhough you might not believe it, is actually one of the most progressive of Christian Churches.
>>
>>8025944
I want to in his position, my head on my boyfriend's lap. I just need to find a gay guy who is into that and finds it adorable like you do.
>>
>>8025972
Well it was a little tricky to find him, I had to sift through alot of slots. They get cold and distant if you aren't wanting to just fuck them. I just happen to be a sucker for affection.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those gays I was talking about. I still like to be cute and hang off him from time to time.

I think the last time we hung out and did nothing he was sitting on my couch playing Pokémon and I was laying up against his shoulder lurking 4chains. We didn't talk for like 30 minutes and it was nice. Being together and comfortable with each other, but still getting to do what we each wanted.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.