[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485801976300.jpg (97KB, 1000x381px) Image search: [Google]
1485801976300.jpg
97KB, 1000x381px
Surely there must be a solution other than transitioning or committing suicide.
>>
File: fuck you.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
7KB, 225x224px
there's not. you'll stay like this forever.
>tfw too afraid to make the decision and just postpone it while envying actual transitioners
>>
Wear makeup and grow your hair out but stay in boymode
>>
>>8016302
The problem is dysphoria, not AGP.
>>
>>8018565
>AGP isn't a problem
wew lad
>>
>>8018572
>implying there's something wrong with AGP
>>
>>8018647
>if you're not gay you won't enjoy sex
>makes you wish you were a girl when horny, only to feel disgusted right after nutting
>have to cope with the fact that you'll never be a girl as soon as you pop a boner
yeah sure it's all fine

>inb4 that's dysphoria
just because I want to be a girl, it doesn't mean I hate my body or my dick
>>
>>8018700
>only to feel disgusted right after nutting
That's just because you haven't accepted being an AGP in the rest of your life.
>>
>>8018750
>replies to only one of the arguments
ok
>>
>>8018758
Well the first argument has the same answer and the third is just libido, same as a cis guy popping a boner and wanting to fuck.
>>
>>8018700
AGP will make you gay ;^)
>>
>>8018823
>same as a cis guy popping a boner and wanting to fuck
except that's pretty achieveable and won't (unless you browse r9k) make you depressed.
AGPs will never be girls though. real girls. without a fuckton of consequences
>>
>>8018700

>if you're not gay you won't enjoy sex

What >>8018750, >>8018823, and >>8021051 said. You have to let yourself like the dick to like the dick and accept that you're a woman. At that point, it takes care of itself.
>>
>>8024098
>accept that you're a woman
but I'm objectively not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.