[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the endgame of being a MtF tranny? Do you think that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: 8796575453.gif (1020KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
8796575453.gif
1020KB, 500x375px
what is the endgame of being a MtF tranny? Do you think that straight, regular guys will go after you, and you'll get married to them and have a normal life? Do you expect them to suck your dick or fuck you while your balls are tucked underneath your legs? Or even if you got your balls and penis cut off, do you expect a well-adjusted man to find your fucked up pussy attractive?

If you just want to get your dick sucked by a man, why don't you just be gay or bisexual instead?
>>
>>8015670
b-but i'm a transbian, anon...
i don't even like men, i think penises are gross.
>>
>>8015670
is that from the movie velvet goldmine?
>>
>>8015670
I don't want to cut my dick off but I also don't want to use it.

My endgame doesn't have anything to do with sex, you should read up on what gender dysphoria is.
>>
>>8015688
Buffalo Bill.... The Silence of the Lambs.... Wow
>>
>>8015840
k man
>>
Well... the endgame is probably being biologically female, or close as.

But that technology is still a way off.
>>
File: smugio.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
smugio.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
Silence of the Lambs -- the story of a fetishistic AGP transbian killing poor innocent TruTrans women to *become* one of them but to little avail.

The moral of the story is that AGPs harm society and should be stopped before they start skinning alive women and HSTSs alike and wearing their skin to satisfy their fetishistic urges.

t. knower
>>
>>8015876
that will never ever happen, how could technology change every chromosome in every cell of your body to be female? Why can't trannies with fucked up brains just acknowledge that their brains are fucked up and stay in the correct body that they were born with?
>>
>>8015817
>My endgame doesn't have anything to do with sex,
>you should read up on what gender dysphoria is.
Oh but I have ;)
>>
>>8015913
>admitting it's just a fucked up brain means not changing our bodies
no.
>>
File: cute-piglet.jpg (25KB, 448x325px) Image search: [Google]
cute-piglet.jpg
25KB, 448x325px
>>8015670
I'm engaged with a straight regular guy and leading a normal life. If you met me on the street you probably wouldn't even know the difference, but thanks for your concern. I'm doing what makes me happy, if obsessing over what other people do in their private lives makes you happy, more power to you.
>>
>>8015670
Good bait.
>>
>>8016118
Well said and I'm happy for you. Also that piglet is adorable.
>>
>>8015670
not killing myself
dysphoria is like cancer that never goes into remission; you can only try to slow or halt it's progression
>>
Is that carrot top
>>
>>8016297
but the suicide rate is higher after transitioning.

Trannies always want more, even if it means destroying their bodies and brains with chemicals, hormones and fucked up psychological techniques. What is there left to do after you get surgery and have your dick cut off and you finally finish your hormone treatment, but you still know deep down that you're a male? There's nothing more you can do, and eventually it will drive you nuts and you will kill yourself.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>8016291
Not the answer I was expecting but thanks.

Let's make this thread about happy things like cute pigs instead of spreading hate. We're all just trying to get along.
>>
>>8016118
>If you met me on the street you probably wouldn't even know the difference
you're delusional if you don't think men can't instantly tell that you're a man by the difference in your mannerisms, the way you speak, your personality, the bone structure of your body, etc. You found a man who is equally as fucked in the head as you are, and I suppose that's better than being alone
>>
>>8016321
>There's nothing more you can do, and eventually it will drive you nuts and you will kill yourself.
I know, but I'd have killed myself earlier if I hadn't. I'm still going to try, even if it's futile
>>
>>8015913
Why? Even if I accepted that it wouldn't magically make me happy with my body. The knowledge that my brain is fucked doesn't make me like my body anymore than it makes a person with chronic depression happy or a person with schizophrenia mentally sound.

I can't change my brain, it isn't possible. But I sure as hell can at least partially change my body to lessen the pain.
>>
>>8016321
>but the suicide rate is higher after transitioning.

Source?
>>
>>8016424
>I can't change my brain, it isn't possible. But I sure as hell can at least partially change my body to lessen the pain.
Out of his/her/ze/zir ass.
iirc WPATH had data showing the exact opposite.
>>
>>8016409
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
and that's in Sweden of all places

>>8016409
you can get treatment and therapy to lessen the pain, you don't have to destroy your body and further distort your identity with pills and hormones and all that other bullshit which will only make the pain even worse
>>
>>8016462
first source meant for >>8016424
>>
>>8016462
Why does /pol/ always misinterpret that study?
http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
>>
>>8016462
That study only compares suicide rates post transition to cis people. It does not compare pre and post transition rates.
>>
>>8016502
>>8016502
these trannies in Sweden kill themselves at rates similar to Jewish suicide during the holocaust, and you don't find any correlation between that suicide rate and getting a surgery which fucks with your hormones and brain?

and where's a study that compares pre-op and post-op, and how would you even get the numbers on that? Pre-op people are just people, either cis or gay or whatever, and post-ops have much higher mortality rates than those same people
>>
>>8015670

>tfw when im a happily married mtf tranny that landed a straight boy.
>>
>>8016570
As I tried saying, WPATH had something somewhere that denotes that suicide rates go down after transitioning. I believe they also cover pre and post-op somewhere

If you look into psychological studies on the web, transgenders have high suicide rates due to lack of proper support systems and discrimination from society. Gender Dysphoria results in depression for most cases. People with depression have higher suicide risk than those without.

You seem to be confused on the difference between post/pre-op and post/pre-transition. Op mostly refers to the SRS operation. Very few refer to FFS and cosmetic types as post-op, but some do. Transitioning refers to the process as a whole. IE: training your mannerisms, taking hormones, training your voice, dressing however, etc.
>>
>>8016570
>>8016570
>>>8016502 (You)
>>>8016502 (You)
>and how would you even get the numbers on that? Pre-op people are just people, either cis or gay or whatever, and post-ops have much higher mortality rates than those same people

The suicide rate of non-transitioning trans people who are thought to be cis is drowned out by the huge number of cis people who aren't repressed or non-transitioning trannies. Cis suicide rate is in no qay reflective of non-transitioning trans people. Are you retarded?
>>
>>8016570
>these trannies in Sweden kill themselves at rates similar to Jewish suicide during the holocaust,
shows just how bad transphobia is.
>>
Do trannies really think a straight man will marry them and have a happy life? No they will dumb their shitty as when they realize that they will not get children and how unstable they are because they have a mental illness and on the top of the hat they probably have some weird fetishes and pro-lgbt policy that creeps them out. In the end trannies will die alone
>>
>>8016686
not all trannies, just hstses.
>>
>>8016686
>they will dumb their shitty as
>on the top of the hat

People talk like this. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>8016655
transphobia in Sweden is worse or even comparable to how Jews were treated during the Holocaust? give me a fucking break

>>8016644
where's the study that compares non-transitioning trans vs post-op? Am I really being led to believe that the people who may be unhappy about their identities but don't take pills or hormones or undergo radical surgery, actually have much higher suicide rates than post-op psychos who kill themselves en-masse? Let's see it
>>
>>8016736
It´s true. Sooner or later the man will leave the relationship
>>
>>8015684
This.
>>
>>8016736
topkek
>>
>>8016801
Idc who you are into but they will "dumb" your ignorant "as" if you can't type for shit.
>>
>>8015670
I'm a chaser and this is the best way to get trannies
>>
>>8016784
>Depression from unhealthy repressed feelings or from social pressure to confirm and deny gender expression
>Depression from no support during transition or discrimination due to gender expression

Depression has increased risk of suicide, you're thinking that what causes it makes some sort of difference on a suicidal mind. It's a person's psychological coping mechanisms that determine how they handle it.
>>
>>8016837
You will die alone with your mutilated body and never have happiness
>>
>>8015670
its to escape gender dysphoria
>>
>>8017095
I'm already happy in a loving relationship with a straight man.

You've clearly got your whole life under control since you're telling me what to do with mine, good job man. I sure hope that that GED pays off, it was probably rough finding a job without it at 28.
>>
>>8016784
>give me a fucking break
hey, I didn't make up the stats!
>>
>>8017164
the stats are fine, it's the interpretation of "well it must be transphobia that's causing this"
these people kill themselves and have GID because they have fucked up brains, why try to have this retarded cultural revolution and encourage them into destroying their bodies, instead of tackling the problem head-on by treating their fucked up brains?
>>
>>8017145
>straight
men who date men that identify as women aren't straight, honey
>>
>>8017228
>these people kill themselves and have GID because they have fucked up brains,
or because people like you refuse to treat us how we need to be treated because we happen not to be cis like other women.
>>
>>8017242
(You)
That's your last one of the day too. Ciao.
>>
>>8017270
even in Sweden, which is a liberal/progressive paradise, where the suicide rate is like 41% for trans, you think trans people are horribly mistreated or abused by everyday common Swedish folk? Like when they walk into a store, people start swearing at them and yelling at them and beating them with baseball bats or something?

Or maybe is it because it's not natural for a human being to ingest shit which changes the entire chemical makeup of your body and brain, which affects your thoughts and your mood? I can't imagine any scenario where having your dick and balls cut off would actually make you less likely to commit suicide
>>
Everyone that goes into the grave. Goes into it, alone. So, I and they might as well do what brings me and themselves happiness in the meantime. If you have a problem with it, rage at it or constantly hate on my or thier existence because of it. 'Tough shit for you. I, personally, couldn't care less. Have fun and Feel free to endless rage and cry on 4 chan and the internet for the rest of your life about a small segment of society that is actively engaged in, even If it is changing themselves, to bring to themselves, their own happiness.
>>
>>8017349
>Like when they walk into a store, people start swearing at them and yelling at them and beating them with baseball bats or something?
you really have no idea what it's like to be trans, do you?

it's nothing like that which kills so many of us. although of course we do suffer more violence than any other minority. it's being treated like we're men.
>>
>>8017382
>it's being treated like we're men.
but you are men. You're men who take drugs and play dress-up and you expect people to ignore basic biology-- I'll treat you with respect and I won't harass you just like anybody else, but you can't ask me to delude myself or my basic human instincts which tell me you are still a male deep down inside
>>
>>8017349
>I can't imagine
I mean that's what your argument boils down to, right? "I can't imagine"?

Well I can't imagine what it is like to be schizophrenic, but does that mean that all of a sudden schizophrenia isn't real? I can't imagine what it would be like to be black. I can't imagine what it is like in Africa because I've never been there. I can't imagine what it was like in ancient Rome. I can't imagine how I would feel standing on the moon and looking at the Earth from that perspective, I've never been there. I can't imagine what is going through my goldfish's brain when they are looking at me. I can't imagine imagine goes on beneath the ice sheets on Europa. I can't imagine what the universe was like a million years before the big bang. I can't imagine what happened in your life to make you feel the way you do about strangers you have never met and probably will never meet. I don't have to prove anything to you and your rationalizations as to why my condition isn't real doesn't matter to me. I'm real my feelings are real and so are the millions of others who feel the same way.

This argument is tired as fuck, just leave people be.
>>
>>8016118
you're just lucky enough to look hot as a girl

but what about those guys who look like LQ street whore tranny?
>>
>>8017426
>I'll treat you with respect and I won't harass you
>you are still a male deep down inside
and here's where you contribute to our suicide rate.
>>
>>8017438
>I mean that's what your argument boils down to, right? "I can't imagine"?
yup >>8017382
>>
>>8015904
>a real woman
>on 4chan
>posting an anime smugface
keep dreaming
>>
>>8015670
Get SRS and FFS, maybe get a degree, get a job, create something that other people enjoy and learn from, find a partner, maybe get married, have kids, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>8017482
you can't produce egg cells and your chromosomes are XY, you are a male and you will always be a male. no amount of hormones or speech training or dresses are going to change those basic truths about yourself. It is a dysfunction of the brain and we need to treat the brain. We can't keep fucking doing this to trannies, it isn't helping them at all. It isn't solving the core problem.
>>
>>8017665
what do any of those things have to do with chopping off your dick and taking chemicals?
>>
>>8017607
Shut up, retard. Anime smugfaces are an integral part of the 4chan culture.
>>
>>8017689
I've already been on hormones for years so I didn't mention it, and I said "get SRS" right at the beginning, you're just a retard.
>>
>>8017681
stop reminding me of these things. i'm male but i can be a girl too. and when people like you police us and say we have to be men, you're why we kill ourselves like jews in germany.
>>
>>8015913
I've given this some thought. All the cells in your body die and need to be replaced. All of them came from a single cell that reproduced itself over and over and over. There are markers unique to your biology which prevent your antibodies from attacking your own cells, but we only need to reproduce them once and insert a new genetic code. Once we do that, we can insert them in their undifferentiated form into our organs, which is challenging but not impossible. I think we can get past ethical standards by doing this all in international waters or on some remote island. I'm not saying we can be completely female, but we can get a damn sight closer. Is there anyone here familiar with synthetic biology or international experimentational ethics who'd care to pipe up?
>>
>>8017681
Stop avoiding the hard topics >>8017438
Explain why I'm wrong.
>>
>>8017732
you can do whatever you want to do or act however you want to act, I don't really care. But when somebody reflects the basic fact that you are male back at you, you flip the fuck out and kill yourself or scream "transphobia" at people, which doesn't really do you any good at all. If you genuinely believe yourself to be female, why is it a problem that some people don't agree with you?

>>8017746
you're wrong because you don't solve schizophrenia by letting schizos run around stabbing people. Trannies have high suicide rates before transition, and they have high suicide rates after transition. This is purely a mental disease, and we're slowing down progress of solving this disease by making it about discrimination and vague cultural shit
>>
>>8017681
> It is a dysfunction of the brain and we need to treat the brain.
Okay, so get a degree, get funding from some christian group and get to research. Don't expect anybody else to waste their time when the current treatment works fine.
>>
>>8017830
i know i'm not a real female but obviously reminding me i'm male hurts. and if you have to, do it in a way that acknowledges i'm a girl despite that.
>>
>>8017830
By your definition schizophrenia doesn't exist so tell me why all of a sudden they exist but trannies don't?

Secondly, if you are for schizophrenics taking their medication, why do you think trannies shouldn't take their medication?

Third why do you invest such a large portion of your time and thoughts on people who don't concern you?
>>
>>8015670
There's more to life than sex, lmao.
>>
>>8017852
>current treatment works fine
the suicide rate is like 46% in the US, this treatment doesn't fucking work at all because it validates the diseased thoughts and allows them to continue. But if that's good enough for you then I guess everyone should stop bothering

>>8017857
why does it hurt? why does being a woman or man have anything to do with who you are? if i was a chick I would still sit in my room all day and eat the same garbage and watch the same TV shows as I do now

>>8017863
>By your definition schizophrenia doesn't exist
what definition? all because I said "i can't imagine"? My point there was that it seemed highly unlikely that something so trivial and physical like cutting off your balls could magically solve a mental dysfunction like GID that exists long before you have any notion of what gender is or how it plays into identity or culture
>Secondly, if you are for schizophrenics taking their medication, why do you think trannies shouldn't take their medication?
I just want schizos to not be harmful to themselves or anybody else-- if medication does that, then sure I support the medication.

If Trannies are killing themselves even after they get their full treatment, which entails a full surgery and hormonal treatment, at a rate of 45-50% then the "medication" is not fucking working and we need to explore other real options, and no I don't mean cracking down on this fictional purge-like discrimination that so many people have in their head as being real
>>
>>8017992
>the suicide rate is like 46% in the US
Lifetime attempt rate.
>this treatment doesn't fucking work at all because it validates the diseased thoughts and allows them to continue
Because your feels tell you so?
>>
>>8017992
If you're going to pretend to be learned about the subject using slurs and profanities because it makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about (which from watching I'm sure you don't).

Again, you are simply ignoring how much damage discrimination can do. It's one thing if strangers like you berate and abuse us, but that is nothing compared to our own families doing the same. I am extremely fortunate to have been born into poverty with an extremely supportive family. I have never been suicidal and I owe a lot of that to both not having stability in my childhood as well as having a family I know I can count on. I'm used to strangers acting superior to me, but if I had the same response from my parents, I am sure I may have tried to commit suicide.

You strike me as someone who has never really faced discrimination, even the slightest bit. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, it is blindingly obvious that you are young and naive.
>>
>>8018027
46% lifetime suicide rate is acceptable to you? and desu my "feels" tell me to let you people die the fuck out and let natural selection do its work, especially when you seem so stubborn against people who want to actually help you
>>
>>8018098
>ll me to let you people die the fuck out

Lol it's not genetically passed, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>8018098
>46% lifetime suicide rate is acceptable to you?
You do realize lifetime includes life before transition too, and that's generally when trans people are the most miserable?
>>
>>8017992
>why does it hurt? why does being a woman or man have anything to do with who you are? if i was a chick I would still sit in my room all day and eat the same garbage and watch the same TV shows as I do now
if i was a chick i'd wear cute clothes and have a boyfriend and get fucked properly and be his loving, affectionate housewife.
>>
>>8016784
>where's the study
As far as I know, there isn't one. A lack of information doesn't just mean you can assume facts that favour your viewpoint, though.
>>
>>8018107
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12211624
http://www.uccs.edu/~faculty/fcoolidg/Gender%20Identity%202002.pdf

>>8018122
stop moving the goalposts lmfao. People with GID kill themselves a lot. Let's solve GID. GID is not solved by cutting off dicks if the rate only goes down to 40% compared to 70% or whatever it may be, pre-transition.
>>
I'm a stealth MtF that has a boyfriend that didn't know I was MtF until I told him after we started getting close. He's straight but loves me for who I am and doesn't mind whats down there. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>8015688
No man, it's from the quiet ewe
>>
>>8018178
Not really moving the goalposts, thats how it always was. Unfortunately solving GID just isn't that simple, we still lack understanding of our brain in much more basic concepts as well so a cure in the near future is quite unlikely.
>>
>>8018178
Can you provide any scientific evidence that other treatments are more effective, then? Just because a treatment isn't perfect doesn't mean we should stop doing it when we don't have a better alternative.
>>
>>8018178
>stop moving the goalposts lmfao
Stop being a fucking idiot first.
>Let's solve GID.
We don't even know what exactly causes it, and people are actually researching that, and you want it solved like it's nothing?
>>
>>8017681
If you treat my brain would I even still be me? I'd rather treat my body and have a 40% suicide rate than treat my brain and die guaranteed.
>>
>>8018178
>People with GID kill themselves a lot. Let's solve GID.
By treating them as the gender they identify as and empowering them to live as that gender so they are no longer dysphoric.
>>
Remember that these studies generally don't control for passing or age when starting treatment. That Swedish study did partially control for age and the younger trannies had far lower rates of suicide, depression, etc than the older hons. Perhaps this goes all the way down until people who transition as children have a rate of suicide comparable to the general population? As I recall there was a study done on child transition that showed rates of depression and anxiety as being similar to cis children of the same age. Additionally, consider that those who transition at a young age are more likely to have loving and supportive families, due to the impossibility of transitioning that young with parental support. This just further drives home the idea that acceptance and support plays a huge role in suicide rates.
>>
>>8018333
>Remember that these studies generally don't control for passing or age when starting treatment.
Or orientation.
>>
>>8015670
desu he's pretty hot
crossdressers>twinks>traps>trannies (sorry girls)>women
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.