[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should trans people be exterminated for the good of 99.7% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Futabae.jpg (554KB, 1999x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Futabae.jpg
554KB, 1999x1999px
Should trans people be exterminated for the good of 99.7% of the human race? Even if all trans people died, it wouldn't affect the state of humanity and none of those trans people were going to reproduce anyway.
>>
>>8014402
probably, many of us think enslaving/exterminating the cis population is the best solution to humanity's problems
>>
>>8014402
I'd like to die desu. Being alive isn't fun.
>>
>>8014402
If we kill everyone who promotes violence, there'll be paradise on earth
>>
>>8014402
>none of those trans people were going to reproduce anyway
i'm either going to extract eggs sometime in the next couple years (i'd rather not because it's a shit process but if it's my only option i'll take it) or wait for the sperm-from-natal-females science to pass the ethics stage
either way, i'm going to reproduce
>>
>>8014422
No you won't. What gives you the right to involve an innocent child with your degeneracy? Can't you just be happy that you're allowed to change your gender/sex? Why do you need to bring children into this?

For fuck's sake, being a breeder is a cisgender heterosexual's job. If you're that desperate for raising children, you could adopted one of the millions of orphans in the world, but nooooo. You just had to be selfish to demand and insist that your child come from your defective DNA.
>>
File: 1366416825127.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1366416825127.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>8014402
Make them useful and subject them to drug testings and human experimentation.
>>
>>8014402
yes. they're all autistic degenerates who treat everyone like shit
>>
>>8014420
so you are included?
>>
>>8014422
Have you considered adoption? You can take a child whose life would most likely be shit otherwise and give them a decent life, a caring family and a hope for a brighter future.
>>
>>8014442
>>8014480
i know too much about behavioural genetics/psychology and the real nature:nurture ratio for adoption to be a viable option
i consider my worldview a generally good one that should be perpetrated and continued into the indefinite future, and behavioural genetics makes it 100% clear having biological children is the only good way to do this, especially given that 'people similar-ish to me' are an extremely low fertility group and all the extremely high fertility groups fit both the following criteria:
1. viewpoins i consider anywhere between distasteful and evil
2. socially disadvantaged enough to have much lower lifetime utility than my hypothetical children, especially if my eventual wife is of a much higher socioeconomic status than the one i was raised in, and so with much less happiness and productivity throughout the lifespan
the future looks like the people who have kids, and adoption is not a cheat code for that
>>
>>8014607
>i consider my worldview a generally good one

Yeah everyone thinks that about themselves lol.
>>
>>8014618
yes, and the people whose worldviews are diametrically opposed to mine think it too
and they're a lot better at having kids than people with worldviews like mine, so if nothing else changes the future will have a lot more people like them in it
why let that happen?
>>
>>8014618
But he's not wrong. You can't cheat genes, and how high is the probability to pick the one individual who escaped those inheritable traits? It works with all living beings, different genotypes have different behavioral sets. Look up the twin studies.
>>
>>8014607
>>8014628
Riveting!
>>
>>8014407
>many of us think enslaving/exterminating the cis population is the best solution to humanity's problems

Fuck are you talking about?
>>8014402
What's the point then?
> This group is inconsequential, let's waste resources in dealing with them
Just force us to be productive members of society.
>>
>>8014402
I mean some trannies like being alive but if given the choice I would be fine with being exterminated.
>>
>>8014407
>many of us think enslaving/exterminating the cis population is the best solution to humanity's problems
only half of them ;)
>>
Why /tttt/ is so filled with self hate?
>>
>>8014607
>i know too much about behavioural genetics/psychology and the real nature:nurture ratio for adoption to be a viable option
Redpill me on nature vs nurture.
>>
>>8015220
Jesus christ
>>
Murdering a bunch of innocent people does not actually benefit humanity.
>>
>>8015454
>"innocent people"
>trannies

Hahahahaha. Pick one, and I mean only one, faggot. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>8015469
Name one crime committed by each and every tranny to every exist without exception.
>>
>>8017163
Patriarchal oppression.
>>
>>8014402
No
But grown men who watch anime should be.
>>
>>8017235
Not a tangible action, hard to attribute universally, does not correlate to any known crime on the books.

State your case, and be thorough.
>>
>>8017163
Triggering conservative Christians and Muslims alike.
>>
>>8014402
Illegitimate trannies (most of them, and basically everyone on /tttt/) should be killed desu, but the rest are okay.
>>
>>8017163
Being a late transitioner.
>>
>>8017812
So comedians should also be executed?

>>8017907
Not a crime.
>>
>>8014402
How would getting rid of computer programmers help anything?
>>
>>8014402
No, the ``harm" done by the existence of trans people does not outweigh the contributions they have made to civilization. In other words, being trans isn't damaging enough to reduce the value of their life to zero or less. Ability to reproduce isn't even a factor, since most people are reproducing anyway, and trans people are such a minority that eliminating them won't substantially increase population growth rate.

>>8014442
>What gives you the right to involve an innocent child with your degeneracy?
What gives a cis person that right? I agree with you on the stuff about adoption, but I think that should apply to everyone, even cishets. Making new kids, when there's plenty of unwanted kids already, is just plain wasteful.

>>8017235
Doesn't apply to FtN trans people.

>>8017812
That's a net positive though.

>>8017907
>each and ever tranny to ever exist
Some transition young, or not at all.
>>
>>8018740
>FtN
>>
>>8018836
Female to numale?
>>
>>8015314
almost all of who you are as a person is genetics
'shared environment', known in the vernacular as 'parenting', consistently has almost 0% influence on who people are as an adult across every study that looks into it, just as long as it isn't actively abusive
the variation that can't be placed directly to genes is usually called 'unshared environment' and assumed to be part of nurture, but in fact most of 'unshared environment' is closer to nature than nurture:
http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/03/16/non-shared-environment-doesnt-just-mean-schools-and-peers/
in turn, almost everything about who a person is (e.g. political views) can be somehow boiled down to genes, although in abstract ways, and genome studies are starting to confirm this
>>
>>8018836
>>8018845
Female to Neutrois
>>
>>8019111
When you say "who you are as a person" what exactly isn't covered and is down to nurture, either parents or more generally environment?

Do you have examples of things boiling down to genes in abstract ways?
>>
>>8019266
I don't think that happens.
>>
>>8019111
Then why do we often see cases of people who grow up to be completely different(as persons) compared to their parents?
>>
>>8019111
>'shared environment', known in the vernacular as 'parenting', consistently has almost 0% influence on who people are as an adult across every study that looks into it, just as long as it isn't actively abusive

This is the most bullshit thing I have ever read in my entire life.
>>
>>8019111
Your link isn't very persuasive.
>>
File: 6d2.jpg (47KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
6d2.jpg
47KB, 400x315px
>There are people in this thread who DON'T want to end our collective misery

Honestly, I'd be happier if none of us existed.
>>
>>8019971

I would end your misery if I could, bit only if it does not mean ending your life.
>>
>>8014442
>gender identity
>defective DNA
Muh logic
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.