[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw will never receive flowers from bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

tfw mtf
>>
>>8014160
I actually receive flowers from random-ass people. But it never felt very romantic.
>>
>>8014160
I'll buy you some flowers Op, where are you?
>>
File: 016-georgia-o-keefe-theredlist.jpg (187KB, 2025x1822px) Image search: [Google]
016-georgia-o-keefe-theredlist.jpg
187KB, 2025x1822px
>>8014160
Here you go anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>8014823
Ohhhh no you don't.

>>8014160
This is for you OP
>>
>>8014160
I'm mtf and I've gotten flowers from my gf. Not quite the same thing, but there's hope.
>>
File: 1487797641069.png (556KB, 3150x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1487797641069.png
556KB, 3150x1140px
>tfw bf bought me roses for valentine's day
>>
>>8014918

You sucked his dick, right?
>>
>>8014160
My bf used to buy me flowers but I'm fairly certain they were to put in our flat because after I told him not to he still buys them and puts them in the flat -_-
>>
>>8014834
>>8014823
>>8014805
:) singapore
>>
>>8016481
i go there alot for holidays, and my uncle lives there. great place for business.

ill give you some flowers when i next visit singapore anon :)
>>
>>8015677
not that anon but my bf did the same and we fugged a lot. He dragged me into the store when he bought them and I was so embarrassed but it made me really happy!
>>
File: tumblr_mauku8R9rO1rdufp2o1_500.gif (927KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mauku8R9rO1rdufp2o1_500.gif
927KB, 500x281px
>>8014160
>tfw ftm
>tfw still forced to waste $10 on flowers for ungrateful staceys
>>
>>8017193
>transitioning just to be a mangina
>>
Just get cute. I'm mtf and I've gotten tons of flowers from several different guys. Don't lose hope, anon!
>>
>>8017433
>Just get cute.
Easy for you to say.
>>
>>8014160
I've got flowers from my gf once. It was the first time we met in real life. She is hsts though and I was not that cis guy she wanted.
>>
>>8017517
Explain.
>>
>>8017193

What do you mean "still"? You have dated lesbian Stacies before or are not all of them lying for Chad's cock when they say they're bi? Also, 10 bucks? What, really? As an MtF who never tried to date a girl (so I have no experience with this), I'm surprised that's the price, unless it's during St. Valentine's day.

>>8017517

How did you two meet and how did it end?
>>
>>8017433
>just b urself
>>
>>8017541
She brought white rose on our first date. She did a lot of cute things to me. There is her stuff all over my place. And I kind of betrayed her twice because of other girls (mtf). Still can't forget her. I promised her something that I shouldn't have.

She also has really sad life. She don't talk much, she never argue, never ask for anything. She is practically asexual. She is the only really young transitioner I know. And she already tried to be a sex worker after I betrayed her first time. Now she takes antipsychotics. And I can't forget her even when somebody hugs me. This is fucking insane, I was not that emotional before meds.
>>
>>8017809
How did you betray her? What did her being hsts have to do with anything?

>She did a lot of cute things to me.
>She also has really sad life. She don't talk much, she never argue, never ask for anything.
Poor her...
>>
>>8017917
She needs a man. And I don't want to be a man but have to be. That's the problem.

I wanted to try and find someone else and forced her to leave more than once. But I'm still attached to her even though we didn't have any intimacy last three months together. It's odd. We was like friends but I miss her so much.
>>
>>8017998
>And I don't want to be a man but have to be.
Repressed agp? How did you meet her?

What was so sad about her life? She sounded sweet and docile and kind of broken by life.

What was it like those months without intimacy?
>>
>>8017998
This would make a really sad book, sorry I hope this doesn't offend you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.