[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has Death effected your sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: by-the-death-bed.jpg (138KB, 900x672px) Image search: [Google]
by-the-death-bed.jpg
138KB, 900x672px
Anons that have lost a parent / significant loved one early in life i.e. prepuberty, what if any effect has it had on your sexuality?

As weird as it sounds I'm inclined to believe part of my attraction to females stems / has stemmed from some kind of nonsexual emotional attachment that emulates in a way what I lost as a child.

Does anyone else feel this way / similarly?
>>
>>8013453
I'm sorry, I didn't know you did
>>
>>8013453
You lost your mom and you're les? It's not that clear in your post. I lost my dad and I'm les, so I'm not sure it works that way.
>>
>>8013453
I'm sorry, I didn't know you did either
>>
File: sunflower-1908.jpg (186KB, 738x1023px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower-1908.jpg
186KB, 738x1023px
>>8014519
I'm mtf / bisexual, sorry I should of specified I wrote this right before falling asleep.

>I'm not sure it works that way.

It's hard to explain, and yeah you are probably right.

>>8014521
>>8014491
Not sure if troll or what but it happened so long ago it's rarely something that I think about, at least consciously. I'd say I turned out to be relatively well adjusted all things considered.
>>
>young child me
>trying to avoid being girly
>sexually taken advantage of by "friends"
>want to die my whole life
>a good friend dies, families sent spiraling
>grandparents are dying
>running out of people to disappoint
>high school classmate kills himself, mourn privately with his girlfriend after the public show of appropriate mourning is over and people who never cared want to move on
>get a boyfriend
>his grandfather dies, he brings me to the funeral
>everyone is nice and polite
>my cousin dies
>boyfriend leaves me
>my last grandmother dies, a lovely woman but bigoted and uncompromising
>try to keep moving forward
>come out as trans
>spiral into sadness
>try to kill myself
>death doesn't want me
I'm clingy and as emotionally fragile as sugar glass so I guess death had some effect on my sexuality?
>>
>>8013453
Cease this navel-gazing
>>
File: clothed-woman-reclining.jpg (81KB, 927x641px) Image search: [Google]
clothed-woman-reclining.jpg
81KB, 927x641px
>>8015135
>Cease this navel-gazing

Leave me alone, I hardly ever make threads about myself. This board is dead anyways, at least I'm contributing something.

>>8015070
>I'm clingy

Yeah I think death has also turned me into a navel-gazing emotionally clingy mess as well.
>>
>>8014761
I'm not trying to troll, I've spoken to you in other threads and feel bad about constantly talking about dark things.
>>
>>8013453
I don't even know if this is related, at all. My father was diagnosed with brain cancer when i was nine and spent five years as a terminally ill, bed-ridden man incapable of recognizing any of us, then died when i was 14. I had already started showing signs of being pretty fucked, at around 13 I started going full time boy-mode and it never stopped. Turned out a FtM tranny in the long run. Now, my family only had females in the bloodline, the males were limited to grandpas\father\uncles (aunts' husbands), everybody had female children. I'm still debating whether I happened to be like this to balance shit out, to replace the man that was gone, because it left an imprint on me or just because I would have turned out this way regardless of his death. Sometimes I still wonder.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.