[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI MY NAME IS STEVEO AND WELCOME TO TRIGGERED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4888.jpg (277KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4888.jpg
277KB, 1936x1936px
Hi my name is steve'o and welcome to TRIGGERED!

THIS WEEKS EPISODE IS CALLED: IF YOU WERE A CIS GIRL!

>daddy calling you his little girl
>uterus and ovaries
>never having to dilate
>periods
>never having to come out to any girl or guy you like
>having a cute voice with no effort
>full natural breasts that are not cone tits
>never having to interact with trannies
>small feet and hands
>growing up socialized as female with female friends
>small ribs and wide child birthing hips
>never tucking
>tight support system with your girlfriends since you grew up together
>chasing career or hobbies without having to deal with transition first
>no dysphoria
>looking good in any clothes since you don't feminine shoulders and frame
>knowing almost nothing about LGBT life because your life consists of different things and experiences
>>
>>8013075

>full natural breasts that are not cone tits

Who knows about that in my case. My mom's a C cup but all of my father's five sisters with one exception are flat.
>>
>>8013086
Haha nice one my dude!

You're forgetting cis women's breast still are not cone tits no matter how small they are!

They spread out as they grow bro! Only with trans women they growth is weird since most trans women who start HRT are done growing for the most part!

ROCK ON MAN!
>>
>>8013075
>never having to dilate
>never having to come out to any girl or guy you like
>never tucking
>chasing career or hobbies without having to deal with transition first
>knowing almost nothing about LGBT life because your life consists of different things and experiences
just repress to get all this without transition!
>>
>>8013098

Except you type conetits into Bing with safe search off and there are many pictures of cis women with conetits.
>>
>>8013107
Enjoy soul crushing dysphoria until your inevitable suicide my man!
>>
>>8013151
ok...
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (29KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
29KB, 480x377px
>>8013075
Please stop steveo.
>>
>>8013075

can you imagine
>>
U can't escape friends
>>
Rip
>>
File: 1490767897264.jpg (1MB, 1180x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490767897264.jpg
1MB, 1180x1500px
you actually made me a lil sad
>>
>>8013075
>never having to dilate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.