[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOMOSEXUALS ARE GAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: homosexuals_are_gay-1.jpg (63KB, 555x516px) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals_are_gay-1.jpg
63KB, 555x516px
>>
>picklejar here
>earlier this week, I resolved to reduce youtube into a smoldering pit of despair and misery
>and I've decided that the easiest way is to give YOU guys the keys to evil
>that way, you guys can feel that you're contributing and I don't have to do as much work, I can just "chill", as it goes
>>
>technique #1
>what you do is you take a marker and write "GAY" on an surface
>"whoa, writing "gay", stop right there, that's the most evil thing to ever creep up", right? Wrong!! The amateur would stop there!
>The evil expert goes a step further. What you do is, take your marker, and you make an arrow from the "gay" to the target of choice. This will indicate to the observer that the item in question is in fact GAY.
>This turns a simple childish insult into an irrefutable CONDEMNATION!
>>
>>8012240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUNn7HMLjXE
>>
File: peace is gay.png (5KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
peace is gay.png
5KB, 800x400px
>here's as example
>peace is just extremely gay!
>there is no way to escape this!
>>
File: peace is gay is gay.png (7KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
peace is gay is gay.png
7KB, 800x640px
>except for one trick, if someone does this...
>the "double gay"!
>but then something is still being called GAY so evil still wins!
>>
>>8012619
>>8012602
This thread is cancerous shitposting. kys desu
>>
>>8012639
Fuck you, that guy was seriously funny!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.