[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbtpol general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Cirnonyasha.jpg (32KB, 358x344px) Image search: [Google]
Cirnonyasha.jpg
32KB, 358x344px
Liberal conservative edition

Conservative liberalism is what we need

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_liberalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_conservatism

Your thoughts on this, hons?
>>
Depends are they oblivious to Islams agenda?
>>
>>8011458
Both ideologies think Islam is dangerous for liberalism and must be destroyed
>>
File: ancap strawman 3.png (191KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
ancap strawman 3.png
191KB, 500x519px
We need ancapism tbqh.
Sorry for violating your thread's NAP (don't nuke me).
>>
Please, commit suicide, OP :)
>>
>>8011484
Nazism is the real deal pal, and you cant do anything without roads fag
>>
>>8011446
I'm for states rights and bombing the hell out of the ME and Russia, but I think the exposure of gay couples and trans kids is great. Is this what you mean OP?
>>
Liberalism always leads to cucking.

I mean can you give an example of one liberal democratic society that hasn't?
>>
>>8011511
>bombing Russia

So you want a nuclear war?
>>
>>8011512
>Protip
>You cant
>>
>>8011506
Only if it promotes supremacy of a culture, not race.

Race-inclusive Nazism > we wuz ARYANS Nazism
>>
>>8011539
That's fine for individuals but racial groups as a whole almost always separate themselves culturally.

There's a large difference between a country like the US historically being 85% the primary group (white) with minorities, vs large numbers of minorities and no real majority, like in African countries with constant tribal warfare.
>>
>>8011518
It's so weird how genocide-apologists like /pol/tards still treat this as a rhetorical question.
>>
>>8011446
Marine le pen and Trump are conservative liberals
>>
>>8011512
>>8011523
Define "cucking" first. Otherwise it's unfalsifiable.
>>
>>8011575
Letting in foreign invaders to displace the native population (Muslims in Europe, Latin Americans in the US, etc), or otherwise taking up anti-national causes that harm the native population for ideological reasons (collective guilt like in Germany, the belief in a 'melting pot' in America, etc) or for pure economic/financial gain (i.e. importing migrants simply because raw GDP grows up).
>>
>>8011555
Yeah but nuclear war would mean you die too if you live anywhere near a population center.
>>
>>8011622
No that's just if we don't have first strike capabilities.
>>
>>8011650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
>>
>>8011553
>racial groups as a whole almost always separate themselves culturally.
I think meritocratic Nazism would make best sense for governing your country. You are black but you are smart enough to move out of the projects and become a promising scientist? Welcome to the 1st class neighborhood, Herr Schwartze. You are white, have 9 children, on welfare and never intend to work for the reich? Then off to the sterilization chambers you go.
>>
>>8011683
This sounds so fucking stupid, why would you be a nazi and still accept blacks? Disgusting
>>
>>8011678
You know we literally have planes with lasers for shooting nukes out of the sky?
>>
>>8011683
>You are black but you are smart enough to move out of the projects and become a promising scientist? Welcome to the 1st class neighborhood, Herr Schwartze. You are white, have 9 children, on welfare and never intend to work for the reich? Then off to the sterilization chambers you go.

The problem is that black people often regress to the mean when smart black people reproduce.

Your plan is feasible, but only if you only allow the 'intelligent' blacks to marry with other 'intelligent' blacks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>8011710
>t. obvious clueless moron who doesn't know history and only LARPs as a Nazi
Get out of here, kid.
>>
>>8011760
>doesn't know history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Allowing Africans in the Wehrmacht is far different from allowing them in Germany, senpai.

Hitler sterilized all the black and mulatto children in Germany.
>>
>>8011723
>The problem is that black people often regress to the mean when smart black people reproduce.
Well, I don't know about that but everyone needs proper motivation and dispirited intelligent parents will lose their children to leniency and idleness whatever race they are. IQ is one of those traits that don't depend on genetics only because you need to "train" it regularly, like your muscles.

> but only if you only allow the 'intelligent' blacks to marry with other 'intelligent' blacks.
A moot point really. I would even go so far as calling race mixing tolerable if it provides genetic advantages that would be not present in a monoethnic mix. The potential outcome of "unpleasing aesthetics" I would consider as a secondary issue because I for one believe humans should be utilitarian first. For aesthetic purposes there could always be bred a special group of le strong Norse demigods or whatever anyone desires tbqh.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.