[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of MTF...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: haircolor.jpg (63KB, 528x565px) Image search: [Google]
haircolor.jpg
63KB, 528x565px
I think the prime reason the number of of trans women is growing is because there is a lot of hostility toward AMAB folk who aren't masculine enough and nobody willing to help them.

This got me thinking not only about the the blatantly effeminate AMAB folk, but also the somewhat feminine androgynous types, we know most of them are gay, so why not make it socially acceptable for AMAB folk to not be masculine instead of promoting MTF transition as we do now?

We know even the left has always ignored their issues and pretty much left them behind, I think it's a nice new idea because nobody because nobody has ever done this before and that's why this is a revolutionary progressive idea. Agree with me, yes or no?
>>
I'm MtF because I'm not a fucking guy.
I tried the whole effeminate AMAB thing and it didn't work because being a dude fundamentally feels wrong to me.
If I cared about what was socially sanctioned I wouldn't have transitioned.
So to answer your question; no.
>>
>>8011314
I agree with you OP. The left thinks that by buying off a few males by letting us get some female privilege if we turn ourselves into hons it can get away with keeping malehood a miserable state of affairs. Sadly lots of mtfs sell out this way and become feminists or other left-wing activists.
>>
I'm glad you made all these theories about things you can't possibly understand. What is the point in you pointing your finger at me and saying "you are the way you are not because of x but because of y instead".

You're not some kind of genius, your idea isn't "nice". It's no different than straight people prying their way into lgbt issues and telling us what we should do.

Dumb thread dumb OP
>>
>>8011598
bump so someone sees your post and btfo's you :^)
>>
>>8011314
>some idiot comes up with brilliant theory about transsexualism
>completely forgets that ftm's exist
coincidentally that fact also ruins their entire theory
you're an idiot op
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 344x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 344x147px
>>8011733
>I couldn't do it
>someone else please help
I'm not bumping to save you the btfo-ing. You should thank me for being so merciful.
>>
>>8011843
bump :^)
>>
>>8011770
FtMs are people fed up with easymode.
>>
>>8011490
> I'm not a fucking guy.

lel
>>
File: 1489976662684.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489976662684.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>8011845
Suicide it is then.
>>
>>8011314
see>>8011490
>I tried the whole effeminate AMAB thing and it didn't work because being a dude fundamentally feels wrong to me.
>>
>>8011903
My condolences to your family.
>>
>>8011314
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>8011953
Good thing you're still bumping, check out all these people btfo-ing me. What say you now?

>inb4 bump ,':^)
>>
>>8012011
>bump ,':^)
>>
>>8011590
Think of it from the perspective of Democrat running for office: you offend those to the left of you by suggesting trannies aren't women as well as those to the right of you for threatening their masculinity.
Either of these could sink you at the primary or during the election. You don't even know how well its going to work, what you'd need to implement it, or who you'd need to work with.

You've got all these problems and you don't even have the medical and scientific communities on your side because they're over with the trannies telling you that you're full of shit.
>>
>>8012082
Then how to change things?
>>
>>8012103
We need to get one of our own into politics
>>
>>8012120
Trans politics are their own field apart from actual politics.
>>
>>8011590
LOL who the fuck is going to help you, the Right?
>>
>>8012174
>feminist leftists make being male awful and being female even more privileged
>LOL are male-born women going to vote Right?
>>
>>8012103
Don't present it as an alternative to transitioning.
Present it as a national mental health overhaul.
Find some psychologists to convince politicians that men have an unhealthy aversion to their emotionality. This will probably be a small group of politicians who already specialize in healthcare that you want to target.
If you can, break the information down into statistical blurbs that their supporters can spread conversationally.
Do not restrict access to any of the resources that mtfs draw upon. Right now, all you have is a theory. Only if you can successfully reduce the pressure that is imposed upon males can you then draw a conclusion.
>>
>>8012255
>Find some psychologists to convince politicians that men have an unhealthy aversion to their emotionality.
Very interesting angle.

For the last line I strongly agree. The resources aren't the problem, the culture is.
>>
>>8011314
>implying that trans women aren't real
>implying that HSTS and AGPs are still men

wewlad. i was waiting for the part where you would've said we should gas or electrocute all the effeminate sissies and turn them into masculine men.
>>
>>8012985
>implying "women" and "men" are real things
>>
>>8012195
Reminders that beggars can't be choosers :^)
>>
What does AMAB mean?

Also, I think it's more of a chain reaction sort of thing, the more openly trans individuals in the media such as Caitlyn Jenner, the Wachowskis, and Laverne Cox it leads to others thinking it's okay to come out now. That WWII veteran really has me thinking more.
>>
>>8013775
AMAB means assigned male at birth.
>>
Good idea? Yes or no?
>>
>>8011314
>This got me thinking not only about the the blatantly effeminate AMAB folk, but also the somewhat feminine androgynous types, we know most of them are gay, so why not make it socially acceptable for AMAB folk to not be masculine instead of promoting MTF transition as we do now?
Why not do both?
>>
>>8011490
i stopped transition cause i care about social sanctions
>>
isn't TS meant to be biological and it can't be influenced by culture?
>>
>>8011314
What's an amab?
>>
>>8021236
Which social sanctions?
>>
Butches are generally more acceptie in society and they're all becoming ftms.

Do you really think people prefer being trans over just gay?
>>
>>8026855
The overwhelming majority of people do not like butch women.
>>
>>8026855
>butch women
>hated by straight men and women
>hated by pretty lesbians
>tolerated by gay men
>hated by trannies
>more acceptable than anything

lol
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.