[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a big issue? And is it really life threatening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-03-29-13-25-08.jpg (218KB, 720x841px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-29-13-25-08.jpg
218KB, 720x841px
Is this a big issue? And is it really life threatening?
>>
>>8009272
What the fuck does any of that mean?
>>
>>8009287
It means the government does not care about the number of LGBT people.
>>
>>8009272
>>8009287
it means that while carrying out the census, which is notoriously cumbersome, they don't have to explain to 99.5% of respondents why it says "what gender identity do you conform to? *dropdown list or checkboxes with 70 different options*" instead of "sex: male or female"

also why is there a photo of Trump? Does the writer of this article think all presidents sit in the oval office writing the census questions?
>>
>>8009428
>checkboxes with 70 different options
In a social justic society.
>>
>>8009428
meanwhile, in canada

http://calgaryherald.com/storyline/canadians-are-terrifically-excited-to-have-the-mandatory-census-long-form-back
>>
>>8009272
I literally heard the contradicting spin that still is meant to hurt The Donald: that keeping orientation out of census is meant to keep President away from having this sort of data and doing some... evil things with it, I guess?
>>
>>8009628
The website crashed in my country too but no one actually enjoys filling out the (mandatory for every household if not completed punishable by steep fines) fucking census

>>8009636
A government bureau holds the data not the government. Trump would never be able to demand private information about citizens because he woke up one morning and decided he wanted to begin a pogrom against pansexuals. Not that he would ever want to do anything that comically evil in the first place.

If you want to how much autonomy a bureau can exert over presidents looks at the the history of the FBI.
>>
>>8009272
Idk, but it would have been cool to know the actual number of lgbtq+ people in the country and where do we live.
>>
>>8009428
More like a single box to tick to confirm whether you're trans or not, and I'd say the vast majority of people in the US know what a trans person is by now.
>>
>>8010030
Bullshit and you know it, you can't just include one group and exclude another at this point. Imagine the uproar. God, what if some cisgendered shitlord filling out the form for the family misgenders his children.

Even fucking Canada doesn't ask for respondents gender identities and sexual orientations. That is not the purpose of the census.
>>
>>8010233
>Bullshit and you know it, you can't just include one group and exclude another at this point. Imagine the uproar. God, what if some cisgendered shitlord filling out the form for the family misgenders his children.

If you really think whomever it was at the census office that proposed the idea was some tumblr sjw who wanted 200 different gender and sexuality options to select from, you're out of your mind. Those kinds of people are a small minority, and an even smaller one in the government.

In all likelihood the questions would've just asked for sexual orientation (with straight, gay, bi, and maybe asexual as options) and for gender (with male, female, and a very slight chance of an other, plus a box to tick for being transgender).

>Even fucking Canada doesn't ask for respondents gender identities and sexual orientations. That is not the purpose of the census.

It's useful information for federal agencies and the like who deal with LGBT people to have. Not having LGBT options in the census makes those agencies less effective at helping LGBT people. It's the same reason the census collects race, religion, and gender statistics.
>>
>>8010296
>It's useful information for federal agencies and the like who deal with LGBT people to have. Not having LGBT options in the census makes those agencies less effective at helping LGBT people. It's the same reason the census collects race, religion, and gender statistics.

You're acting like the census is taken seriously by the people and gives the feds accurate information.

Everyone writes in whatever, completely inaccurate information they like. (When they bother turning in any information at all.) You can claim to be a Chinese Satanist and the fed cannot question you. If they include LGBT, the country will "officially" have millions more gay transgender Asian warlocks.
>>
>>8009272
>important data
On what?
Nothing. That's what it is.
>Erasure of the LGBTQ community
Excellent.
Next we can quietly retreat back into the shadows and not give a shit about this whole activist cancer only causing trouble for us.

Frankly the best course of action would just be a nationwide DADT policy.
>but muh coming out
Fuck coming out.
Absolute disaster for everyone involved.
Biggest mistake of the community, and all so a bunch of virtue signalling cunts could pretend to be some sort of progressive and accepting twat.
Allies were a mistake.
>>
>>8010318
>"we should all just be closeted and live out stealthy double lives for all ours years so we can avoid making straight people uncomfortable with our icky gayness"
you are reaching cuck levels that should not even be possible
>>
>>8010233
>Bullshit and you know it, you can't just include one group and exclude another at this point.
Why not just do:
>Male
>Female
>Other: ______
It's good enough for private and public college applications that require people to state their gender identity/sexual orientation.
>>
>>8010325
>we should give our sexuality to a bunch of virtue signalling self righteous activists so they can use us as tools to inflate their own narcissistic ego at the cost of our private lives
Good job you managed to be an ever greater cuck.
>>
>>8010409
I'm pretty being openly gay doesn't automatically get you involved with those people.

Also, like it or not, those activists helped us get our basic civil rights.
>>
>>8010317
Then why even have a census in the first place, by your logic?
>>
>>8010548
Great question! I've been asking that question for years. Never once heard a satisfying answer.
>>
>>8010526
>activists helped us get our basic civil rights.
>Being used as tools is a good thing
Fuck off.
>>
Daily reminder that all we need is a count on how many US citizens there are. There is no reason to divide people into groups based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, and whatever nonsense is used to keep us from being united as people
>>
File: 1489000528143.jpg (25KB, 360x309px) Image search: [Google]
1489000528143.jpg
25KB, 360x309px
>>8009272
Trump will be impeached soon so don't worry about it.
>>
>>8011097
>Daily reminder that all we need is a count on how many US citizens there are.
Can't we just count how many people are registered to vote?

Wait, I get it, never mind.
>>
>>8011386
That's putting ALOT of faith in the GOP.
>>
>>8011386
to be impeached, you have to commit a crime
still waiting for trump to commit a crime
>>
>>8011805
>Trump wasnt who I wanted in office
>Hes guilty of TREASON for this
>It has to be exactly my way or its TREASON, IMPEACH IMPEACH.
>RUSSIA!!!
>>
>>8009272
Exactly what questions/data are missing?
>>
>>8010318
>Fuck coming out.
>Absolute disaster for everyone involved.
How do you intend to transition then?
Run away from home and take hormones? Sounds like a great plan (might actually work though).
>>
>>8011930
>Run away from home and take hormones
that's a fucking terrible idea
>>
>>8011949
That's the point he's trying to make
>>
>>8011396
I wish this wasn't so depressingly true. Why does America no longer care about elections? We used to vote our corruption, now we just ignore it when it's our own party and vote for it anyway or we just stay home and don't vote.
>>
>>8011805
he's guilty of raping a poor disabled woman in the election
>>
>>8011386
Which would put pence in the president position, which is even worse.
>>
>>8010807
You don't have to stay in the closet to avoid being manipulated by the powers that be, Anon.

Being open is just easier.
>>
>>8010526
>those activists helped us get our basic civil rights.
Come on now.

>>8011930
Trannies have shit luck.
Still, if there were a way for them to transition without having to come out, it would be better for them.
being able to deal with your own struggle without the endless screeching in your ears from people who either hate you or pretend they're suddenly your best friend, is generally benefical to someone's development.
>>
>>8010317

More government grants for organizations looking to help out gay transgender Asian warlocks like me then.
>>
File: 1486587577467.jpg (83KB, 546x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486587577467.jpg
83KB, 546x678px
>>8014979
>Come on now
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.