[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain me the practicality of shaving ass? How often do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1480158899259.png (286KB, 562x363px) Image search: [Google]
1480158899259.png
286KB, 562x363px
Explain me the practicality of shaving ass? How often do you cut near anus, how fast does the hair grow, and how often do you do it? How many blades do you use? I have really hairy ass, should I shave it or just trim a bit with scissors?
>>
I don't do it regularly, maybe 4-5 times a year. It's a pretty quick and easy process when you know what you're doing. I personally just trim the whole downstairs area to a comfortable level (takes around 15 mins) with scissors, hop in the bathtub and shave the rest using a regular 3 blade razor (using enough shaving cream is essential, the more the better). I always make sure to take things slow and always stretch skin out when it's possible. I've been shaving this way for several years now and have yet to cut myself while doing it.
>>
File: magoc.jpg (260KB, 872x1500px) Image search: [Google]
magoc.jpg
260KB, 872x1500px
>>8008373
Don't shave your ass, use this stuff.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>8008541
pretty much this, but it's important to note that when your hair starts to grow back it'll be stubble-y. I've never noticed it myself but I imagine if someone is going to be fucking or rimming you then they'd rather not do it on a hole surrounded by hair-barbs.

If you want something that lasts longer (and without stubble) I'd go with professional waxing, it's not as painful as you might think.
>>
>>8008373
Why shave when you can wax? Smooth as ever. I'm actually getting full Brazilian here in 3 hours ^_^
>>
>>8008630
This stuff sucks
>>
>>8008705
What was your experience with it?
>>
>>8008695
short on cash, a razor is cheaper than wax

>>8008541
>>8008681
4-5 times sounds a little. do guys mind hairy ass? personally I'll rim hairy ass, but that's just mine degeneracy
>>
>>8008902
If the guy is attractive I can look past it, especially because I can empathize with how much of a pain in the ass (heyo!) shaving there is.
Wouldn't rim one, no.
>>
>>8008780
It didnt kill 70% of hairs and the ones that did rub off made my leg bleed and sting for a few hours after
>>
File: epilady.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
epilady.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
GET AN EPILADY NEVER SHAVE IT GROWS FAST!
>>
>>8009197
will it rip of my asshole?
>>
I used shave my ass like twice a week

i've never accidently cut anything

it's pretty easy to be honest

now i shave it like once a month and use an at-home laser hair remover all over
>>
>>8009861
>at-home laser hair remover
didn't know those things exist, but they are too expensive for me, I guess I'll have to be extra careful with the rasor
>>
File: 1488343577893.jpg (26KB, 482x517px) Image search: [Google]
1488343577893.jpg
26KB, 482x517px
>>8008373
As a top I have to say I wish people would stop shaving their assholes.
Sure it looks better and it is better for rimming, but it is prickly and is like fucking a cactus if you have a sensitive (uncut) dickhead.
Either wax it or laser it or leave it alone.
Don't shave it.
>>
>>8010014
would you rim a hairy bottom?
>>
>>8010037
yes, and it isn't horrible as long as they are freshly bathed.
kind of like kissing a dude with a moustache.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.