[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God didn't make you this way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0015.jpg (91KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
91KB, 564x564px
God didn't make you this way
>>
>>8004336
Yuor god also didn't make you a self-absorbed entitled condescending little bitch either...
Yet...
Here you are.
>>
>>8004336
God gives babies AIDS, the fuck do you know.
>>
God also didn't decide what is and isn't "male and female garb". Jeans we're even invented when your "god" (aka humans) was creating the bible. High heel shoes didn't exist when the bible was created. I can go on.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
sage
>>
>>8004336
If God makes humans then birth defects and genetic disorders are his fault. If God does not then we can be born lgbt.
>>
>>8004336
I know op yesterday I saw a girl wearing her boyfriends jacket because it was cold. I tried to warn her to take it off immediately or she would burn in hell but they just laughed at me
>>
File: tumblr_od1fhzTvwq1sorxx9o2_500.png (113KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1fhzTvwq1sorxx9o2_500.png
113KB, 500x284px
>>8004336
how does it feel to be so pathetic that you're the servant of, and fear, your own imaginary friend?
>>
File: 1487038114120.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487038114120.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>8004336
>legbutts still take religious posts that are obviously bait
>>
>>8004457
Feels good fag
>>
>I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
I'm sure GOD made your son a tranny just to spite you OP.
>>
>>8004336
100% true. Because there is no god. Only really stupid people believe in an invisible men in the sky.
>>
>>8004336
OH WELL.
Yaweh probably hates you too. Orthodox Jews, who own the OT, believe that to be dealing with transvestic fetishism, i.e. gay people. God really hates gay people. They don't pop out a new Believer (shekels) every year. MTF would be considered eunuchs. God seems okay with them. Guarding the concubines is alright with Him. Why does God have a Chosen People, when every one of us was made in His image and are equal? Yaweh plays favorites. And is self-admittedly very jealous. What does God have to be jealous of? Way to take your standards from a Semitic blood cult.
>>
>>8004372
Huh. Never thought about that aspect.
>>
So, as a transwoman, am i not allowed to wear guy clothes like at all? Not even t shirts? Thats inconvenient.
>>
>>8004336
God didn't give you life so you could shit post on a anime image board but look where you are
>>
>>8004336

God didn't make me at all.
>>
>>8004336
All the evidence indicates that He most certainly did. Are you going to claim that those born with disabilities that make it impossible to ever walk, or those born with severely deformed brain, are also not God's work? If God is indeed all-powerful, He either intended for us to suffer like this, or He chose to stand by and do nothing while some other agency chose for us to suffer. Either way, He's not really on our side, being at worst malicious, at best indifferent to our suffering. The only way you can claim He really does want what's best for us is if He is not all-powerful, in which case He doesn't deserve my worship, any more than my parents or friends do. God can't demand credit for the good things, but yet not bear responsibility for the bad things, that sort of irresponsibility is a human trait.
>>
>>8005118
If there is a god (which is doubtful) then I would agree that he's a real asshole and not worth worshiping. The whole old testament is full of dick moves.
>>
>>8004336
>For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others - Matthew 19:12
What did Jesus mean by this? Was he talking about transguys?
>>
>>8004336
You're absolutely right.

To think that someone or something out there holds all the cards to my fate, even if they don't have my best intentions in mind, is a very effective way to calm one's nerves. Because if no-one held the cards, if no-one was in control, that would be completely terrifying. But the terror wears off, and you come to accept that the metaphor of "fateful cards" never implied being dealt from a stacked deck, but rather that our fortunes and misfortunes are largely interchangeable, and find their way into our hands in no particular fashion. In other words, god didn't make me this way, it just happened to be so.
>>
Also doesn't exist.
>>
>>8006324
Great analogy. Great post.
>>
>>8004336
THOU are an abomination unto the LORD thy G*d
-- OPFAGGOTINI 14:88 (KJV).
>>
>>8004372
>High heel shoes didn't exist when the bible was created
They also actually started as male fashion.

You see men would wear heeled boots when riding horses in the military because they give better leverage and control and shit so high heels became associated with the military and manliness and bravery and strength and all that in wider culture.
Wanting to benefit from that association with power, men in nobility began to add heels to their shoes. Over time the fashion spread with more nobility and eventually even commoners adopting the fashion. Not wanting to be associated with commoners and wanting to stand out among other nobility something of an arms race of ever increasing heel height started. There were even attempts at laws to restrict the height of heels for lower classes and painting heels red which was actually started, or at least popularized/claimed, by the king.

On the topic of red, pink used to actually be considered a masculine color because it's a faded red and red was considered manly but people weren't always as blessed with accessibility to any pigment you could want like we are today.

One point of fashion that the bible did actually mention was the mixing of fabrics.
Hope op only wears 100% cotton/wool/whatever clothing or they're a dirty hypocrite sinner bound for hell.
Thinking about it I wonder if/how the no-mixed fabric rule would apply to shoes, that seems potentially even more troublesome with modern shoe construction.
>>
>>8004336
>God
But I don't believe in God
>>
>>8004336
Then I will not worship this God. A god who gives me feelings of wanting to be another gender then punishes me for it has no right to rule.
>>
>>8004336
Be patient the next American Civil War will wipe out these degenerate reprobates from the face of the Earth. They're less than 1/10th the population of the world.
>>
>>8004336
looking at his son did
>>
>>8004336
>he believes in bearded ancient jewish space ghost rather than reason
>>
>this thread

Holy shit, did a Christian pissed in your guy's cereal this morning?
>>
if God exists he doesn't deserve to be worshiped
>>
>>8004372

I'm a tranny so you're preaching to the choir, but that really raised my neural action potential. I will use this in the future against people who quote that passage.
>>
>>8004457
With a board this slow, why not?

Besides, it's a fun topic to discuss.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.