[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I don't want to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 0.png (238KB, 351x333px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
238KB, 351x333px
What if I just want to be normal..
>>
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>8004035
Fucking deal with it, that's what. In fact, just kill yourself, it's time we start culling the population.
>>
>>8004035
If you fail as a gay you would fail as a straight.
>>
Women suck, being straight is awful. t. Bisexual
>>
>>8004288

at least you have the choice of being with a girl ._.
>>
>>8004035
>What if I just want to be normal
Tough luck bitch.
Better roll next time.
>>
>>8004345

how do you even live a happy life as a gay guy then?
>>
>>8004035
Just keep trying. I'm trans and was able to flip my sexual orientation somehow.
>>
>>8004366
I dont see how its any different from being a happy straight, aside from your lover having slightly different chromosomes.
>>
>>8004288
>Women suck, being straight is awful.

Correct. But you cant change what you are attracted to.

t. straight guy who's jealous of bisexuals.
>>
>>8004972

not being perceived as normal? maybe disappointing family?
>>
>>8004035
Normal is gay, gay is normal
>>
>>8005571

it doesn't feel like it is.
>>
>>8005571
explain
>>
File: (3).jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>8005022
>straight
LEAVE.
>>
>Deal with it through denial and anger
>Make sure you cant function on a daily basis because you're attracted to something that you dont want to be
>Keep telling yourself that you're wrong for liking what you like
>Get depressed
>Eventually get over it and suck cock anyway, you handsome devil, you.

I'll tell you one thing, though, having girls who think they are hot come up to me and press their tits together and go: "could you buy me a drink, please?" And then telling them to fuck off because they look like hell, is the best thing. Especially because you are completely immune to these morons tits, you can completely destroy their evenings.

You also dont have to deal with womens fucking emotions and bullshit. I have a few friends with gfs and I now understand why you used to be allowed to hit women. Its like atleast 70% are completely retarded emotional trainwrecks that starts crying over fucking nothing or because they THINK that their bf doesnt love them because he didnt do anything EXACTLY like they wanted him to do but they cant tell him what they want, oh no, that would be too fucking smart. He has to get the hints or something, which is usually an extra dot at the end of a sentance or something. Its like you have to solve a puzzle everytime you speak to a girl.

The nice thing with guys is that it is always extremely simple, you tell your bf what you want/what he did wrong and he'll go: "Oh sure!" Or: "Im sorry, it was not my intention. What I meant was the following..."
Gay masterrace.
>>
>>8006136
>guys aren't like that too
Anon please. Don't underestimate people in their ability to be overly dramatic and annoying, or worse, passive aggressive. OP needs to realize you can't trust anyone.
>>
>>8004035
Normal by whos standard? Be what ever you want but if you think you're not normal you are probably right so do what is right for you. You define yourself didn't you know that?
>>
>>8006136
more stories of how girls exploit het guys please.

>And then telling them to fuck off because they look like hell, is the best thing. Especially because you are completely immune to these morons tits, you can completely destroy their evenings.
describe pls
>>
>>8006205
Okay, I agree. However, girls are the majority on acting like drama queens, guys also do but to a lesser extent and in smaller numbers.

>>8006338
>Girls come up and ask you for a drink or a cig
>They think they can get everything they want because they are spoiled little whores who have guys following them like a pack of retarded hungry wolfs
>So they come up to me and go: "Hiii, Im a little short on cash... could you please buy me a driiink? Id appreciate it soooo much!" Whilst squeezing their tits together (and they say women dont ask for it)
>So then I respond with something like: "How about you get a job instead, or are you too retarded, you ugly cow? Bet you couldnt even be a stripper"

And then they'll run off crying because they didnt get exactly what they wanted for once and someone wasnt overly nice to them. I hate people who try to manipulate me, I literally want to beat the living shit out of them, doesnt matter if its a guy or a girl.
>>
File: watamote 05.jpg (77KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 05.jpg
77KB, 800x448px
>>8004035
>What if I don't want to be gay?
Stop going to /pol/ and start going to more acceptable places on the internet and you probably will stop caring.
>>
>>8004366
Just play with the cards you're dealt with and make the most of it.

You whining like a millenial is annoying.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.