[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think about Islam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: muslimhomosexualmoral.png (25KB, 292x794px) Image search: [Google]
muslimhomosexualmoral.png
25KB, 292x794px
Is Islam an actual threat to the LGBT community? My country has Presidential elections in a month, and I don't know if it's worth it to vote for the candidate opposed to Muslim immigration or not.
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (35KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
35KB, 564x423px
>>8003813
Islam is a fascistic 7th century death cult. Mudslimes are backwards parasites that need to be exterminated like the vermin they are.
>>
>>8003813
Do you personally feel bothered or threatened by Muslim immigration into your country? If so, vote for the candidate that opposes it, otherwise don't take it into account and vote based on other issues.
>>
>>8003904

I've heard it argued that if we don't stop Muslim immigration then they will eventually become a very large portion of the population, which will lead to politicians needed to pander to their anti-LGBT sentiment to get elected.

I don't know if it's just hysteria or not.
>>
>>8003921
It's mostly hysteria, especially the stuff about Muslims becoming a majority overnight. I'd advise against basing your political decisions on what people who are essentially strangers tell you, it's better to go by your own experiences, and those of your close friends.
>>
>>8003813
Yeah it's a major threat.
Immigrants in specific breed like rats and readily demand Sharia when they feel like they won't be inconvenienced for saying it.

After about 8% muslim population nationally I beleive is when they start taking vigilante actions in and around the concentrated areas of ~>40% muslim population.

I had the specific statistics of each stage of Sharia introduction to a country at which %, as well as the exact processes of Arab Spring, but my nap is honestly more important to me right now than finding that infographic.
>>
>>8003813
Is this even a question? Muslims are 700 years behind us, if they could colonize they would. They literally want to outbreed the native populations, implement some variant of Sharia, then throw us off buildings/stone us to death. More the 50% of children in UK schools are muslim, that means that eventually more than 50% of adults will be muslim. Look at how LGBT people are treated in Muslim majority countries and get back to me.
>>
>>8003813
I'm gonna let someone else handle the "muslims are bad news". I'm gonna give you a different reason.

Those pro-immigration have no plan.
You cannot just open the borders, let them in and expect that somehow everything fixes itself, but that's exactly what is happening.

Pro-immigration is a complete unorganised mess. There is no plan, no direction, nobody overseeing the entire operation and all thoughts go no further than "open the border, let them in, celebrate diversity."
These people need housing, food, facilities, education, jobs even.
These people also need to pass through a system that identifies who they are.
An operation this big would usually require years of planning in advance.
Yet there isn't any.
I mean even Trump had plans.

Meanwhile anti-immigration in its most primitive form only needs a fence.

Do you want to vote for someone who will spend billions on
>no plan
>no idea
>no thoughts
or someone who could essentially get the job done with a fence?
>>
>>8004110
>More the 50% of children in UK schools are muslim
I'd like a source on that. Even Sweden is only like 6% Muslim.
>>
>>8003813
islam is incompatible with lgbt rights.
>>
The people fleeing from their backwards ass countries should not be trying to preserve the culture that forced them to flee in the first place

Fuck Islam fuck the Middle East either integrate into Western Society or fuck off forever
>>
>>8003813
>My country has Presidential elections in a month, and I don't know if it's worth it to vote for the candidate opposed to Muslim immigration or not.
Ask yourself if you prefer getting gay married or being hung from a crane.
>>
They can have backwards belives all they want.
When they try to set up parallel justice systems and patrol the streets of a first world country and harass gay people then they should be put on a boat and floated out to sea.
>>
>>8005126
>what are generations
>what is breeding like rabbits
Although iirc the 50% figure is only for UK cities.
>>
>>8005221
That would still require the average Muslim couple in Britain to have over 8 kids on average. "Breeding like rabbits", sure, but 8 kids a family is a stretch, especially when you keep in mind that not all adult Muslims in Britain are even in couples.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.