[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Titlecard_S6E32_friendsforever.png (2MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_S6E32_friendsforever.png
2MB, 1152x648px
How do gay guys make straight friends? It's so much easier for me to make friends with and socialize with women or other gay guys.

I realized my social circle is widely distorted in this way and I feel like I'm losing my masculinity.
>>
>>8002322
What's easier about it? If it's about friendship, your sexualities shouldn't matter. You should befriend someone based on their personality.

I almost exclusively have straight male friends, every friendship with a gay guy dissolved into one of us falling for the other. I do have a few girl-friends but most other girls I met fall into the surprisingly predominant stereotype of being gossipy, attention-seeking and jealous. From those that aren't I also don't want a faghag symbiotic relationship. In real life, that left like 2 out of about 50 girls that I got closer than acquainted with over the years.
The only bad thing about having exclusively straight friends is feeling alienated when they talk about girls and the occasional bullying for being a pretty boy.
Also, don't think your circle of friends has anything to do with your masculinity. Mine's 95% straight males and I could be considered a femboy so...
>>
>>8002322
I only have male friends. They are straight, without exception, and it goes on pretty smoothly. They are comfortable with homosexuality so I can discuss sexuality seamlessly and even tease them for fun, they don't go full “w-wait n-no homo, bro”. I take it you're a bottom, so you should abandon anything related to masculinity.
>>
>>8002322
Get a hobby that men like. Join a bowling team or join your male coworkers when they drink.
>>
As a straight guy as long as you don't act like a flaming faggot we're cool.
>>
>>8002322
>How do gay guys make straight friends?
Staying in the closet.
>>
>>8004352
Advice isn't universal. I only have straight male friends now because they accept my fem bp. Previously I was a repressed gay boy trying to act str8 and I had zero str8 male friends because my insecurity was 2 stronk.
>>
>>8004426
It's not just my experience though, it was the same for my friends and other guys I observed. Not exactly the same but one of our friends was a bisexual pretty boy of sorts and we didn't give a shit because he wasn't flamboyant. Another guy i knew was a chubby fruit and others got along with him fine. On the other hand there was an extremely effeminate gay guy who dressed in drag occasionally in my neighborhood, and none of my neighborhood male friends wanted to hang out with him, nor any other straight guy from what I could tell. So imo keep it "chill" and you should have some success at least.
>>
File: haji fair prize.jpg (103KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
haji fair prize.jpg
103KB, 634x475px
>>8004394
this
>>
>>8004609
>It's not just my experience though
>follows it up with his experience
What did he mean by this...

>>8004619
>>8004394
Word, doesn't even matter how many of your friends dick you suck, you just have to stay in the closet to keep the str8s as friends.
>>
>>8004630
Are you stupid? I specifically mentioned my friend's and other guys i knew attitude's toward this. Hence, not just my experience.
>>
>>8004682
It's still your experience/your immediate environment experience. It isn't that varied, hence it doesn't matter if it was just you exclusively or your friend, it's still your orbiting experience.

>Are you stupid?
You're the one who thought that saying "YEAH BUT MY FRIENDS ALSO..." contradicted my statement that the advice isn't UNIVERSAL. You dumb cunt.
>>
>>8002420
Not OP, but I only ever want to become friends with guys I'm physically attracted to. I really love straight dudes, but I can't get to know them without also wanting them to fuck me into the ground. It's torture for me.
>>
Well I meet most of my male friend when I was still closeted, and most of my friends I've made since then have been through work. I just throw out banter pretty hard and call them fags when they say/do anything remotely gay. Not being a fem helps probably, most people just assume I'm striaght until they get to know me a little bit and then they assume I'm a top. (Pro tip, I'm not.)
>>
>>8004692
Sure, it wasn't a broad sampling in multiple locations, but it happened consistently and for long enough for me to speak in confidence when telling OP that there are at least some us out there that wouldn't take issue with him being gay.

As far as my advice being not being universal, I assumed that when you said that you were implying that it was purely anecdotal and invalid. My fault for jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>8003312
>I take it you're a bottom, so you should abandon anything related to masculinity.

0/1000
>>
>>8002322
ill be your straight friendo if you want, just dont try anything sneaky. i have many lesbian friends, and support the lgbt community both on here and on reddit :)
>>
>>8004767
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: delet.png (498KB, 706x694px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
498KB, 706x694px
>>8004782
>ill be your straight friendo
>i have many lesbian friends, and support the lgbt community
>>
How do I get gay friends that I don't want to fuck?

Being the token gay gets unbearable after a certain point
>>
>>8004786
South Dakota
>>
>>8002322
Well I was in prison where everyone knew I was gay.
I was pretty popular with the machoest of straight men.
And I don't mean in the sex way, very few were closet case faggots who sexually harassed me.
My best friend was a black gangster who had a mobile phone and sold drugs in the prison.
He told me he was getting head from a girl when he was high on Coke and got paranoid so he picked up his fucking axe that was next to his bed and was holding it while she was sucking him.
Fucking imagine that.
>>
>>8002420
>What's easier about it? If it's about friendship, your sexualities shouldn't matter. You should befriend someone based on their personality.

I just find it a lot easier to socialize and strike up conversations with girls. They're easier to interpret as friendly for me whereas with guys it's usually a lot harder for me to create that because I'm usually worried they'll know or will be freaked out and think I'm hitting on them.

Guys are a lot more neutral in terms of giving off social signals that girls too, so it's much harder for me to talk to them.

I don't know what I would talk about either since I'm in college but don't really do sports. A lot of the more masculine guys tend to immediately talk about that and I can't relate.
>>
>>8002322
don't concentrate on gay or straight. Just find someone you like to be around and who likes to be around you.
I make friends with straight guys pretty easy because i don't concentrate too hard on finding straight guys to be my friends.
If that makes sense.
>>
Don't be a flamer faggot
>>
>>8007527
Was this a dream?
Or do you just smoke a lot of crack?
>>
File: 1489946884845.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489946884845.gif
734KB, 220x220px
>>8002322
Just don't be a faggot in the derogative sense
As long as your not the cringe tv stereotype kind of gay no one's gonna mind. Be you above all else, if that is you then try women or idiot's dumb enough to put up with that crap. One of my buddies is gay and we joke about the ugly people we see on the street, he's cool. I got into an argument with some other gay dude way back in high school and it got physical, he waves his arms at me like those bad "lol he can't throw a punch cuz he's a queer" jokes, don't be this. Just please, never be the latter.
>>
>>8002322
You do it by not announcing you're gay all the time or acting incredibly flamboyant. Straight men can be very insecure about gay men and you honestly can't blame them. It's one thing to be ridiculed for actually being gay, it's another to be ridiculed and it to not be true, and that potentially impacting their friendships or relationships.

You can also think of straight men the same as women think of men. They know men look at them, and they might be repulsed by the idea of some guy thinking of her as a sex object when she isn't attracted to him. Same for straight guys around gay guys.

They need to feel comfortable that you're not going to try to grab their dick after a few drinks, even if that's your ultimate plan.
>>
>>8002322
Just don't over think it and make friends like everyone in the world does, find common ground and build on that. Everyone likes video games or comics or anime or some shit now, just focus on that for a bit.

Maybe go easy on talking about sexual encounters at first, but if you feel like you can never talk about shit like that even after knowing them pretty well, you probably don't wanna be friends with them anyways.
>>
>>8004768
An anecdote remains an anecdote no matter how many characters are referenced, you know?
>>
>>8012699
Do you really believe this psycho-analysis, or is it just something you tell yourself?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.