[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop being too scared to transition /tttt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1484350160611.jpg (137KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484350160611.jpg
137KB, 1010x810px
how do i stop being too scared to transition /tttt/
>>
>>8001594
you don't
you just do it anyway
>>
>>8001641
This. I'm a hon and I transitioned anyway. Perma boymode though.
>>
>>8001594
Don't do it and you'll regret not doing it. Do it, and you will.
This is a mental illness you're suffering and it has nothing to do with whether or not you mutilate your junk. Sorry you couldn't make it as a man. Do yourself a favor and forgive yourself. Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8001594
just think about those delicious boiboobs and soft skin :3

Do it! get on hormones, who cares if you go girl mode, just get that lovely estrogen juice running through your veins
>>
>>8001594
you get the hrt and you put it in your mouth
you get the boyfriend and you put it in your butt
you figure out what you want to tell your parents and you put it in their ears
>>
>>8001594
I wasn't ready to come out but one day I just made myself call my parents and make an appointment with planned Parenthood to start hrt. It was really stressful but I'm glad I did it.
>>
>>8001594
I know how you feel I get anxiety attacks when I seriously contemplate transitioning and really think about it.
>>
File: emmathompsontrup2017-1-500x585.jpg (39KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
emmathompsontrup2017-1-500x585.jpg
39KB, 500x585px
>>8001936
you get the lotion and you put it on your skin
>>
>>8002537
or else it gets the hose again
>>
File: 1465830665-giphy-20.gif (453KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465830665-giphy-20.gif
453KB, 500x281px
>>8001594
>how do i stop being too scared to transition

you finish sentences to discover what you are afraid of.
and then you devise solutions to calm your fears.

Finish this sentence:
"I am afraid to transition because..."
Keep repeating the sentence and then completing it with the first thing that pops into your head.
Eventually something will "click" and you will realize that it is the real reason you are afraid of transitioning.
When you know what you are afraid of you can make a plan to tackle your fear and overcome it.

t. clinical psychologist
>>
>>8001594
In the same boat, I've literally done nothing on my own in my life before. There's an informed consent place next to where I live but I don't know how I'm going to work up the courage to call them, much less actually go in and convince someone to give me hormones.
>>
>>8001594
remember that in the grand scheme of things we're all dead in a cosmic instant, and everything we ever are or will be is dust

all our actions are pointless and we are hurtling inevitably towards individual deaths and the eventual doom of our entire planet

nothing you'll ever do will have any meaning beyond what you give it yourself

get on the skittles or don't, life is meaningless
>>
>>8002669
>I don't know how I'm going to work up the courage to call them

Practice.
Pick up the phone.
Don't dial.
Just pretend that someone picks up and talk to them.
Do this several times until you have worked out what you're going to say.
What is the worst thing that can happen?
They will laugh at you and hang up?
They will call you a degenerate and tell your friends and family?
Imagine different scenarios and make a plan to deal with them if they happen.
Once you are prepared for all eventualities, you can make the call, know what to say and be prepared for their response.
This is called being prepared.
It takes a bit of forethought and planning but it is how adults live their lives.
>>
>>8001594
you dont
no need to mutilate yourself just take it up the ass
>>
>>8001594
You should focus more on how much scarier it would be to NOT transition till you're an old man who wasted his life being unhappy.
>>
>>8001594
Set aside an hour of your time and use that time to go browse Susan's place. Pay special attention to their profile pictures. Know that that is your future if you don't get your shit sorted out now.
>>
>>8002714
Too close to home.
Am old man.
Was too scared to transition.
Want to suicide constantly because I'm either stuck as a man or a hun forever.
>>
>>8001649
>perma boymode
>transitioned
(i'm doing the exact same thing but still)
>>
>>8002714
I wouldn't do that though I'd probably just kill myself by that point. It's a bit less scary to kill myself than it is to transition.

My life's already unhappy and basically going down the toilet even though I don't have an excuse for it to be. Went from getting all A's in college to mixture of C's and B's, and it's looking like it's gonna get even worse.
>>
>>8002606
Actually really useful.
>>
>>8001594
I damn near have panic attacks thinking about transitioning
>>
>>8001594
I know exactly how you feel. It's horrifying to me I'm getting older which isn't helping. I know I'll probably end up transitioning eventually I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
>>
You will never be happy if you dont transition ^^
>>
>>8001936
>>8002537
>>8002562
my disgusting man-ribbed sides
>>
>>8009868
[citation needed]
>>
>>8009868
You won't be happy if you don't pass, either. Transition leads to two roads: utter bliss if you pass, or complete despair if you don't. Just that simple.
>>
>>8009425

>I know I'll probably end up transitioning eventually I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
>isn't doing something now to skip all the repressed years nonsense and make sure she transitions as soon as possible

What did she mean by this? She does realize she's not waiting on a bank to approve her for a loan to start her business and that this is entirely in her control, right? Literally the only obstacle in her way is that she's decided to bizarrely wait for the moment that she finally snaps and can't wait anymore. She realizes that this isn't something she has to wait out because it will only happen at a certain time like New Years, right?
>>
>>8013163
She's probably pretending to be a cis man because it's easier and less intimidating than transition. Once she comes our or starts HRT, she's a tranny forever. Before then, she's just a cis guy with a few issues, but doesn't everybody have some?
>>
I spent literal years scared of being wrong about being trans and being stuck with permanent body-altering consequences, until I eventually just decided to do it and stop if I didn't like it. It's been about a year now.

So just nut up and do it, I guess.
>>
>>8001594
That's a great question let me know the answer if you find out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.