[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw an mtf with a twink ftm boyfriend >couldn't be happier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: fyodorblue.jpg (174KB, 436x750px) Image search: [Google]
fyodorblue.jpg
174KB, 436x750px
>tfw an mtf with a twink ftm boyfriend
>couldn't be happier
>>
>>7999921
Yes, I've seen quite a few that would qualify. Usually they are only into other guys though.
>>
>tfw twink ftm with qt mtf gf
it's an ideal pairing desu
>>
>>7999970
I know right!? Trans x Trans love is the best. Also, I'm not going to be surprised by any changes he has on T (unlike a cis girl) because I already know what that's like, but at the same time its not like a transbian relationship because neither of us will be jealous of eachother for looking more girly or whatever.
>>
>>7999906
>tfw an a male with a girlfriend
>couldn't be happier
Yeah no shit.
>>
>>8000016
what a rebel
>>
File: 050716-Gavin-Grimm-TF-0132.jpg (162KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
050716-Gavin-Grimm-TF-0132.jpg
162KB, 600x903px
>>7999921
>they discovered all ftms act, look and sound like obese autistic 12 year olds
SHUT IT DOWN S-SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>8000016
Not legally a male anymore.
>>
>>7999906
>>8000016
>>8000174
Let me correct myself then.
>tfw an XY with an XX girlfriend
>couldn't be happier
Yeah no shit.
>>
>>7999906
How do you sex.
>>
>>8000198
im not xy either.
>>
>>8000232
What then?
>>
>>7999906
Pic is fucking cute af, source? And any more?
>>
>>8000248
How does just how fucked up my chromosomal makeup is matter in anyway to you? Is it because you just want to find some morsel to satisfy your narrowmindedness, and are disappointed when it doesn't work out how you wanted it to?
>>
>>8000268
look on the bottom, its from an artist named fyodor pavlov
>>
>>8000288
>How does just how fucked up my chromosomal makeup is matter in anyway to you?
So you do have an Y somewhere, thanks buddy.
>>
>>8000343
So you admit you just want an excuse to invalidate my relationship, somehow? I mean, you're being pretty transparent about that. I guess that just means you're a rude person.
>>
>>8000376
Are you really this slow? it was pretty clear in my first post here >>8000016
Jesus christ get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>8000400
I assumed you were a bigot seeking some sort of ideological validation for your own misguided assumptions, not just an obnoxious troll. There were about 50/50 odds either way.
>>
Woah ill take that as a compliment, thanks faggot.
>>
Mtf with ftm bear boyfriend reporting in, share the perfect pairing
>>
>>8000418
>>8000441
Meant to quote you, kinda dropped the ball there.
>>
>>8000443
aww I bet thats really cute too. I wish more of my other trans girl friends understood how great trans guys are. They say really nasty things about them.
>>
>>7999906
Do you fuck him in his pussy?
>>
>>8000943

Yeah it's really comfy, and he can truly understand me and sees me as a real woman. Sorry about your friends, but just means more perfect guys for us
>>
>>8001043
>sees you as a real woman
And that '''''''real woman''''''' fucks his pussy and impregnates him with her cum every night.
>>
>>7999906
You know I often think this is the only way I could ever be in a successful happy relationship. Good for you Op.
>>
>>7999906
What sexuality are you both?
How gender non-conforming were you both as kids?
What professions are you?
>>
>>8000174
>admitting the bf is legally still female
>>
>tfw twinky femgen MtF with a masc cis gf (other than her long gorgeous hair) who treats me like a princess
>>
>>8000248
>>8000343
>>8000400
She's obviously XXY or something like that. Male but Klinefelter's.
>>
>>8002399
>masc cis gf (other than her long gorgeous hair
EXPLAIN THIS?!?!
>>
>>8002384
We are both bi, but he has a strong preference for women. I was early trans, he is more recent, but even looking at his older photos he doesnt look cishet by any means. We are both in college.
>>
>>8003033
Sounds lovely. What are you both studying? How did you meet?
>>
>>7999906
>>8002399

>tfw 6'3" cis boyfriend

Get on my fucking level.
>>
>>8003099
>tfw 6'7 strong cis bf while I'm 4'10 and a half myself.
Get on my fucking level
>>
>>8003243
>I'm 5'11

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8001065
Gross, stop stating trans people's sex preferences and/or genitals
Also
>impregnate every night
>>
>>8001065
Never heard of a strap on, brother? Most straight ftms would never let someone penetrate them, lmao. The closest I would do is maybe suck a very feminine mtf's dick, but that's a strong maybe.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.