[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

early transitioning (provide some perspective, please)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1305080863493.jpg (51KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1305080863493.jpg
51KB, 500x395px
Oh queso I'd like to hear you folks' opinion on early transitioning. I'm personally of the opinion that it is good and right to allow people a chance to live the cis life before they do irreparable damage to their bodies. Some of these kids aren't old enough even to consent to sex legally. If they aren't emotionally mature enough to make decisions about whether or not they have sex, I personally don't think they have the emotional maturity to choose to transition early, either.

Of course, the other side of the argument is that if you start taking hormone blocking therapy early, you'd be able to better pass as the gender you've transitioned to.
>>
>>7999219
>I'm personally of the opinion that it is good and right to allow people a chance to live the cis life before they do irreparable damage to their bodies.

This sounds like you're in support of early transitioning. The only way a trans person can live "the cis life" is by starting as early as possible.
>>
File: 4645645645.png (2MB, 1180x1406px) Image search: [Google]
4645645645.png
2MB, 1180x1406px
>>7999219
Why do late transitioners constantly speak over and lecture early transitioners on the validity of their identity, when the fact is that late transitioners chose to transition, while early transitioners didn't have a choice as there's was a required, evaluated and necessary medical procedure?

Also why am I not surprised that all late transitioners view transitioning as primarily sex oriented and fetishtic ?
>>
>>7999255
*as theirs
>>
>>7999244
>implying
>>
>>7999255
>doing retarded shit early is better than doing retarded shit late
Both are subhuman trannies
>>
>>7999219
Imagine duct-taping pic related onto your vagina
>>
>>7999219
>irreparable damage
Non tranny here. What kind of damage are we talking about?
>>
>>7999664
>What kind of damage are we talking about?
The effects of hormone induced purberty. Basically they're saying they don't want kids to take cross sex hormones cause they think they're trans only to have them go 'just kidding' once they've already grown breasts or beards or w/e. Generally though docs won't prescribe cross-sex hormones until age 16 or so and keep kids on blockers until then since delaying puberty doesn't have nearly as many permanent effects as inducing puberty of the opposite sex. Though they sometimes do in cases of severe disphoria (usually when kids are suicidal or resort to self harm).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.