[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMs and masculinization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Can someone tell me about SARMs a little? I'm a natal female (ftm) and I took ostarine 25 mg for a couple months and saw slightly easier muscle gains.
I'm looking for something to masculinize me a little further such as deep voice and more muscles, but don't want to go full out to illegal steroids. Which SARM produces this effect the best (specifically in natal female bodies)?
>>
>>7998983
4chan isn't the underbelly of the internet anymore anon. If you want to talk about illegal drugs, you'll need to go deeper.
>>
>>7999000
Nice digits. I guess so, but where do I start to look? SARMs are perfectly legal if used for research, and I'm too much of a pussy to buy illegal steroids offline so it's gotta be on the clearnet.
>>
>>7999039
If it's illegal but can be used for research, you probably need a permit to buy it legitimately. And if you're not buying it legitimately, you'd better believe there's nowhere on the clearnet you can buy it that isn't a honeypot.
>>
>>7999247
Nope, 100% legal to buy, no permit. This will probably change within the next few years desu. I don't think anyone here knows, would /fit/??
>>
>>7999351
/fit/ is probably your best bet.
>>
>>7999000
>4chan isn't the underbelly of the internet anymore anon. If you want to talk about illegal drugs, you'll need to go deeper.

lmao theres a sarms thread every day on /fit/

There like half way in between being natty and taking legit steroids.

They will help boost T and build muscle but they can have some weird ass side effects (potential tumor growth and liver damage like steroids).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.