[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss before HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm mtf, 18, asian, and 240 lbs. atm.
Back in September when I was 275, I started eating better and exercising to prep for hrt while waiting for my referral letter.

I got my letter last week, and they told me I wouldn't be able to get an appointment in until September, but I won't be around for it because all of my universities are in the states (I live in Canada). So I feel really shitty about not pushing myself to lose weight faster and just self med.

Have any of you lost a significant amount of weight before starting hrt? How did you stick to it?

My current weight goal is still 185, but the longer I wait the shittier I feel.

>justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg
>>
>>7998491
You could theoretically get on hrt now and try to lose weight after. The downside is that it's harder to do it. One thing that helps is just to form a habit. Eventually your stomach capacity will drop, too, helping you along.
>>
>>7998491
here take this stack
>caffeine
>nicotine
>ephedrine
>asprin
>dinitrophenol
>methamphetamine
>clenbutrol
>>
>>7998491
im at around 360 lbs and been weight lifting, but I dont want to build excessive muscle. How can I lose weight while still exercising? Should I do a 'girl' workout or stick to my basics routine?
>>
I'm around 300 and been on hormones es for about a year and three months. I've been steadily losing for a couple of months but it feels like it's taking ages.
I should have access to a weight room in the next few months and I wanted to try squats and other leg stuff. Is that going to help burn more or am I destined to just slowly lose weight? Will it make me gain weight?

>240
>MTF
>Asian

Me gusto
>>
>>7998491
Any tips on how to do the opposite?
>>
>>7998621
That escalated at meth pretty extreme
>>
>>7998508
Not OP but In my case it never droped still 3-4 liters ... Thankfully I am not overweight anymore.
>>
>>7998660

Eat less. You don't need to exercise AT ALL to lose weight; your body burns calories by simply living. Exercise some, or none, or a lot, and eat less. If it doesn't work, then eat less than that. If that doesn't work, then eat even less. Eventually it will work. Read about nutrients and don't starve yourself of any of them, but eat less.

Also, be careful because the longer you're fat the more you'll damage your joints, especially if you're exercising. Joints are more precious than you probably realize, if you're young enough to post here and also to not know how calories work.
>>
File: asians.png (340KB, 888x942px) Image search: [Google]
asians.png
340KB, 888x942px
>>7998491
>asian
Die.
>>
>>8000723
Yeah I've been counting my calories but have been stagnating lately. I guess I'll cut down even more?

>>7998508
Yeah the wait really sucks but I don't wanna start hrt with a fridgebod and a gut ;~;

>>8000725
Sorry?
>>
I actually gained a lot of weight due to losing my normal biking route when u moved to college
>>
>>7998491
more CtH (chubby-to-healthy) timelines?
>>
>>7998491
I've been dieting and exercising and I've been on HRT for 9 years. I was 179, ripped my pants and said that's enough of being a fat shit. I'm 145 now, which was pretty much my goal.

#1 above all, cut all sugary shit from your diet. No more soda, no more candy, no more snacks. I started dropping weight just by cutting all that sugary garbage alone. I reduced the amount of food with carbs too. It gets converted to sugar which becomes fat, so reduce that. Less starches, less breads, less butter, cut alcohol entirely (if you drink), less pastas, etc.

>>8001530
Its less about calories and more about certain things in the food (ie: sugars, carbs, etc). But you shouldn't be eating more calories than your body needs.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

>>7998877
Eat everything you can. Have fun with it, pizza, burgers, bacon, snacks. I used to be anorexic skinny. There's nothing like be able to eat all the yummy stuff you want. Just don't over do it or you become a fat shit. Exercise while doing it is also a good thing. Build more muscle weight along with some body fat. It looks better. Run, squats, bike, etc for tier-1 girl booty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.