[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex with a trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1480278590095.png (1MB, 1702x2471px) Image search: [Google]
1480278590095.png
1MB, 1702x2471px
so this just happened to me last night and i don't know how i feel about this

i just want to preface this by saying i have never been gay before. i find women attractive and i have only been around 1 lesbian couple before

>board and lonely over the weekend
>didn't get to do anything on saturday so decide to hit up the bar for a bit
>get there and start chatting up this girl
>we have some drinks and seem to hit it off
>she agrees to come back to my apartment with me
>we start makeing out on the couch
>she grabs my hand and places it on her crotch under her skirt
>feel a throbbing cock through her(his) panties
>we stop makeing out
>"um... sorry, i wasn't sure if you would be willing to talk with me if i said something right away and then we we got along so well i wasn't sure i should say something."
>drunk and board and we had both already gotten our hopes up so i decide to go with it
>we go back to my room and take off our clothes
>lay on the bed and start sucking each others dicks
>it had a faintly musty smell and tasted kinda salty
>after a few minutes she(he) spits on her hand and starts fingering her(his) asshole
>starts begging me to fuck her(his) ass
>realy into it so i start fucking her(him)
>we fuck for a while
>bust the best nut of my life in her(his) ass
>"alright its my turn"
>refuse to let her(him) fuck my ass
>agree to suck her(him) off
>cums after a few minutes in my mouth
>can't even describe the taste but i didn't hate it
>fall asleep cuddling
>she(he) leaves the next morning leaving her phone number on my dresser

i realy don't know how i feel about this on one hand i never saw myself as gay and never wanted to be gay. on the other hand i enjoyed it and she(he) seemed realy nice
i've been very conflicted about this all day and dont know what to do.
is there any advice you guys can give me or anything?
>>
>>7998328
>she grabs my hand and places it on her crotch under her skirt
>feel a throbbing cock through her(his) panties

Stop posting your fantasies here and pretending they really happened.
>>
>>7998351
you can believe me or not but i know this happened
>>
>>7998328
This made me hard
10/10 would read again
>>
File: Violet.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Violet.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7998328
congratulations.
you fucked a drag queen.
>>
File: 1479338187832.jpg (54KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1479338187832.jpg
54KB, 433x469px
>>7998654
b-but she(he) had tits???
>>
>>7998665
like a boob job?
or just small real ones?
i thought dysphoria/hormones prevented one from having sex with boygirls.
suddenly i'm very interested.
>>
>>7998727
i don't fucking know.
all i know is she(he) looked like a women and had small perky tits and very soft skin
>>
>>7998328
>i just want to preface this by saying i have never been gay before

I lol'ed. Nigga you a faggot.
>>
>>7998882
y-you too
>>
Sounds like you fucked a femboy on whatever that stuff femboys take so they don't get the effects of test
>>
File: me.jpg (9KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
9KB, 255x170px
>>7998328
For the last time, traps ain't gay.
>>
>>7998328
Well you fucked a MtF tranny while blindingly shitfaced drunk

So I would have said you were straight until I got to the part where you sucked them off and wanted more afterwards...

whatever though, It's not like you can't be bi with a kink or something.
>>
Not OP, but how do you know if you're gay? I've always liked girls and I'm very forward with them, I've had GFs, but lately, I've been thinking about guys, but...I don't really know how to put it.

When I think about holding a guy, kissing them, doing all the same things I've done with girls, my heart races like nothing ever before.

I've tried talking with gay guys, but almost all of them seem to want to fuck and nothing else, it always leads to sex. I don't even know what half of the things they talk about mean.

I'm confused about it and when I try to find out more about it, it's like I have to dive into it and maybe make a horrible mistake.

Sorry for the long post, I don't really know why I'm posting besides to vent. I've just been feeling really annoyed about it for a while lately is all.
>>
>it had a faintly musty smell and tasted kinda salty
Sounds like he's not even on HRT. Congrats, you fucked a dude in a dress you fagotino.
t. knower
>>
File: Ugly Somali Man.jpg (26KB, 362x440px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly Somali Man.jpg
26KB, 362x440px
>>7998328
Why do you make the extra effort to write her(his)

You sound like a catty faggot
>>
>>8001060
I didn't know a better way to put itn
>>
>>7999176
AGP
G
P

or...

You're desperte for affection or something i dunno
>>
>>7998328
>I have never been gay before
>we lay on the bed and start sucking each others dicks

For real? I mean for someone who wasnt gay before that was pretty easy
>>
>>7998328
>>she(he) leaves the next morning leaving her phone number on my dresser
>leaving her phone number
>her
You dun goofed OP, you see her as a girl now.
>>
>>7998328
Let me break this down for you, OP.

You had sex with a MtF transgirl. Upon learning she had a dick, you weren't too put off by it. You sucked her dick and fucker her in the ass and "bust the best nut of my life."

A 100% straight man would be put off by the dick and refuse, so you're a little less than that. Probably like 95% straight, 5% gay, a 0.5 on the kinsey scale. Pretty much straight, but you shade into bi.

Congratulations, you're still a breeder but you could have sex with extremely feminine men or MtFs if you wanted to. This is exactly the amount your life has changed: it's nothing, if you think about it.

I know you must be freaking out because you never thought you were capable of anything "gay," but really this isn't too bad. You could identify as heteroflexible at most, but desu you can still walk around calling yourself straight with a clean conscience.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.