[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Les and bi together???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-03-21-18-52-38-1565466858.jpg (5KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-21-18-52-38-1565466858.jpg
5KB, 216x144px
Are there any lesbians that would date a bisexual woman? If not, why is that? Just curious.
>>
>>7997883
>If not, why is that?
Because every bisexual will somehow always leave you for the opposite sex.
At least that's what they tell me.
>>
Yeah some will do that. That's what I heard as well. I'm bisexual but I will never break up with a lesbian over a guy. And I take relationships very seriously. So yeah I have dated a few lesbians but I never left them for a guy like ever. The first lesbian girlfriend I had cheated on me and the other is too needy like she would never leave me alone. >>7997938
>>
>>7997883
I won't judge a girl for being bi, but expect full monogamy and if she cheats on me with a guy I might fucking kill her.
>>
>>7998212
Yeah that wouldn't be good lol.
>>
They complain about lesbians not dating them but most of them go on to marry the opposite sex anyway. The only stds in the lesbian community are from bisexual women who bring over things like gonorrhea and hiv. With the statistics of them being batshit crazy, diseased, they describe monogamy as "sacrifice" Instead of "advancement" like homosexuals/heterosexuals answered, and then the majority do commit to the opposite sex...odds are just don't bother with them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.