[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do platonic relationships exist? Like, in the media, it was bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Do platonic relationships exist? Like, in the media, it was bad enough that men and women only ever seemed to interact as love interest because that's what the story demanded. But between fanbases insisting EVERY same-sex pairing is secretly gay (Kirk/Spock, Han/Chewbacca, Elsa/Anna despite being sister) now the media is pushing them as being overtly homosexual (the new Beauty & the Beast movie.) So it seems like there's no reason to interact with anyone ever unless boning is on the agenda.
>>
>>7996016
Define 'relationship'.
>>
platonic relationships exist, it's kind of what friends are
>>
>>7996126
Two people knowing each other in more than the most superficial capacity? Friends? Relatives?
>>7996219
But it seems like people and the media are insisting that's wrong.
>>
>>7996611
In that case, yes, platonic relationships exist. Strong friendships form often. You can even love people platonically.

>>7996611
>But it seems like people and the media are insisting that's wrong.
Ignore them. They're just trying to stop you trusting anyone but them.
>>
>>7996016
Yes they can and do exist. Don't believe people who say otherwise, they are bitter.
>>
File: 2014-06-20-kotm-atm.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-20-kotm-atm.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>7996016
>Do platonic relationships exist? Like, in the media

yes
>>
>>7996016
Yep. I live with one of my best friends and it's pretty great. Probably helps that she and I are both fags with absolutely zero interest in the orther's gender, but that's semantics.

As far as the media is concerned, sex sells, and pandering to the libcucks that'll screech their way through an SJW smear campaign is probably more pleasant than said smear campaign.
>>
>>7996016
Yes. With cats, you sad ugly shut-in.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.