[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can pass and still be ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

There are plenty of ugly women out there. Maybe you are upset not because you are not passing, but because you are not as attractive as you want to be?

Its not an easy thing to do, you know? A male body does not look like a female body. Maybe you have to find a middle ground. Maybe it is better to be a handsome, well groomed, effeminate male than a burly trainwreck in a dress?

Not to sound German or anything, but if you go into histrionics everytime you look in the mirror, people are going to think that you aren't going to be satisfied no matter how you look.

Maybe learn to moderate your expectations a little and work with what you have?
>>
>>7993989
People think that being gay is a nonstop party. Well put that notion to bed. Gay people lead hard lives and make sacrifices to be who they are. They take pride in what they have accomplished despite peoples prejudice.

They understand that their lifestyle may offend some people, but they can't help being who they are.

Obsessing over appearances only demeans what you are trying to do, it only cheapens the life you are trying to lead. I'm not saying looks aren't important, but looks aren't everything.
>>
>>7993989
We all have things about our bodies that we don't like. But whats important is acting how you want to act and being treated fairly.

Most people aren't going out of their way to oppress you, but the looks they give you when there is little too much bounce in your step or a little too much bass in your voice, those are the things that hurt.
>>
>>7993989
Who is this post addressed to? It feels like you're talking to some weird strawman. I'd much rather be ugly and pass than be good looking but clockable.

I'm not sure why you see presenting as a male as a 'middle ground' for transwomen either.
>>
>>7994155
I'm talking about body image. Expectations vs. reality. Taking smaller steps but longer journeys.

If you've never worn anything but jeans and a t-shirt, maybe start with a scarf and a nice sweater before buying bootlegged estrogen and downing 9 tabs a day, buying 6 inch platform heels and showing up at the office christmas party drunk on wine coolers.
>>
I'm saying maybe you are not going to get EXACTLY what you want.

Maybe your breasts are never going to be the exact right size and perkyness, maybe your hair is always going to look better cut short than it does when its long, maybe you look better in a sundress than you do in a mini-skirt.

This idea that you have to live up to this absurd notion of femininity in order to be and feel attractive is toxic.
>>
>>7994214
>stop feeling gender dysphoria it's stupid and dumb

Alright boss, I'll give it a shot.
>>
OP thinks it's all about being attractive and pretty, and not about trying your hardest to erase any feature that sets off your brain onto "I LOOK MASCULINE AND DISGUSTING" which will then spiral into a neverending loop of despair, fear, and disgust for the rest of the day if not the entire week.

I pass but I'm not the perfect picture of feminine beauty. I'm more or less at peace, but it's just how dysphoria works where every once in a while I'll see my reflection the wrong way and feel my innards twist.
>>
>>7993989
>Ugly trans people
just get le fort I or jaw rotation already. It's universal thing that makes people appear ugly.
>>
>>7993989
Yes, but you can ugg and still be passy
>>
>>7993989
What's your point? Non-passing transwomen aren't seen as ugly women, they're seen as men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.