[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay sugar daddies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>paypal linked, veriified, ready
>all profiles on apps are up to date
>pics are current
>phone dry
>literally willing to do anything to pay rent
>no one messages me

This is it.
This is how I die.

So all these sluts literally getting showered with money and still treat people buying them stuff like shit and here I am willing to be nice and reward anyone for money and I get nothing

I am so sick of this world

>tfw no sugar
>>
>>7993528
You're ugly
>>
>>7993528
Did you try facing the fact that you're not going to get free shit for your entire life and apply for some jobs?
>>
>>7993586
this desu
>>
>>7993528
Have you tried not being a slag and getting a job in tescos or something?
>>
>>7993632
>tescos
You mean Wal Mart?
>>
>>7993645
The fucks Walmart mate, I've never seen one. Ive seen an ASDA and that's owned by them I think.

Tescos is better anyway.
>>
>>7993663
Lol, never heard of either of those places you listed until now.
>>
>>7993528
Well if you're putting on your profile that you want a sugar daddy that may be putting people off.

If you're willing to have sex for money you need to advertise yourself as a prostitute and you'll get responses no doubt.

I don't have sugar daddies because i wouldn't really go with a much older guy. But I'm in a relationship where I'm taken care of and have pretty much always been in relationships where I'm taken care of.

I think most men even if they know they're paying for everything, they don't want a partner who they know is only with them for their money.

Putting a profile up explicitly saying I'll date you for your money isn't going to get responses.

Either be a prostitute or find a bf with money without explicitly saying it's for money.
>>
>>7994863
This.

Claim to me a massage therapist and post on Craigslist, or say you're looking for someone "generous." Or just straight up reply to a normal grindr message with "generous?"

Or grow a pair and get a job. Hell, you can do transcription work online and make some extra cash.
>>
File: 1490389705245.jpg (178KB, 634x824px) Image search: [Google]
1490389705245.jpg
178KB, 634x824px
>>7993528
i find one , two year ago in planetromeo, they are more in plaanetRomeo
>>
>>7993528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
>>
File: 32374879.jpg (47KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
32374879.jpg
47KB, 650x644px
>>7993528
seekingarrangement.com
>>
>>7996676
seekingarrangement.com is just filled with lower middle class 50 year olds who string you along for nudes.

>I don't give money for pics or dates, I'm looking for something real here
>>
>>7993528

Hahaha, oh man. I offered an arrangement to a dude. Everything but the fucking food in his mouth and he snubbed it.

Only other person who ever took me up on it was a coke fiend, so I declined on that one. Sorry I'm just not going to have that shit in my house or someone bouncing off the walls on drugs.

You'd think just a little honesty would get you somewhere. Being realistic about what you can offer. After I got rejected enough though, I just decided to start spending the money on myself. Who fucking cares anymore. Tired of thinking someone else is going to make me happy or fix anything. Better get comfy with living alone - it's a long rest of my life until I decide to end it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.