[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fear of lgbt community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: icon.jpg (145KB, 391x477px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
145KB, 391x477px
does anyone else find it hard to watch gay youtubers, be around gay ppl, or even swipe through tinder because you don't feel good enough, or jealous?

this has always been something I have internally struggled with and it became more apparent to me after I read this article;

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/gay-loneliness/

we never quite feel good or enough or like we belong in social situations, and those anxieties carry over to the gay community. fear of being rejected or not good enough within the group of people who are supposed to understand you the most.

i often will find myself very angry, jealous, and embarrassed when i see people like james charles, troye sivan, jeffree star etc because I feel like they are the desirable, better versions of who i am supposed to be.
>>
>>7992713
What? People like james charles/troye sivan/jeffree star aren't desirable.
>>
>>7992713
I am envious of younger gays. It is harder to talk to gay men in certain situations due to being inexperienced.
>>
It's not that I don't feel good enough, I just don't feel similar enough to these people to fit in with them very well. I'm jealous of other gays because they actually fit in with a group of some sort. Even when I tried hanging out with LGBT people regularly I only really got along with lesbos and trannies until they excommunicated me for speaking my mind during the election. I think some of us will always feel like an "other" regardless of who we are with and that generates a fair amount of social anxiety.
>>
I know what you mean, but I don't feel that way anymore.

I've lived quite a life so far, and I've learned quite a few lessons from it.
Plus it's amazing what a little exercise, a cup of coffee, and a quick wank in the shower every morning will do for your self-esteem.

Other people's opinions are not my problem.
>>
>>7992713
It's because they are retarded lefites in with the trends.
You should watch Blaire White,she is transwomen that talked about how the community treats people within with non cuckoldry views.
>>
File: lmaooo.jpg (63KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
lmaooo.jpg
63KB, 717x474px
>>7992713
>Jeffrey Star
>desiable
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.