[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bangs don't look good on trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

trannies think that bangs will soften up their manly faces, this is not true at all.
>>
>>7991786
It's because of her jaw and chin. She'd look far worse if we saw her caveman brow and gigantic forehead.
>>
>>7991786
Haha wait where have I seen this woman before? Isn't she famous? Like a famous cis woman?
>>
>>7991786
who ever did her hair doesnt know how to do hair like wtf. Those bangs do not go with her curly wavy hair at all holy shit. those bangs are for straight hair. if you want bangs with curly wavy hair you need them to be as well. This wouldnt work for cis women either simple because the design on ops pic is bad in general.
>>
a lot of us have ffs and still cannot have the luxury of wearing a ponytail. I have never seen a transsexual who looked feminine with a ponytail. Every single transsexual I have seen had to rely on hair to hide her face
>>
>>7991863
> I have never seen a transsexual who looked feminine with a ponytail.

i do well in a ponytail :p

inb4 shut up hon you look like a man.
>>
>>7991922
you think you look good, but you probably look like a goddamend man and people are just placating you. Trannies have a distorted perception of reality
>>
>>7992025
>Trannies have a distorted perception of reality
I dunno. I agree it's common, but it manifests differently. Some think they pass when they don't. Others pass for cis but think they're hons.
>>
>>7991863
>>7992025
>>7991786
So if you're a Femboy and get ffs and can pass with very short hair and guy clothes then it would be proof that you could do it, right
>>
>>7992081
>guy clothes
No, the hard mode is non-flattering girl clothes.
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7992110
I wouldn't touch them either way. My goal is to have people think I'm a girl despite boy mode.
>>
>>7992025
i mean the common mentality on 4 chan is if you are trans and say you pass then everyone else automatically thinks you don't pass so im not gunna fall for this bait.
>>
>>7991786
Bowl cut bangs like in the OP pic make a masculine jaw, chin, and brow stand out.

Side-swept bangs are always better.
>>
>>7991786
Jesus, I'm so scared I might look like her even though I don't.
>>
>>7992081
no, you are mistaken. Absolutely mistaken. You think you can pass as an androgynous woman, in boy clothes, but only because boy clothes hide your masculinity much better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.