[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me that I'm a transgirl that doesn't know it yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Chihiro_(16).png (90KB, 480x625px) Image search: [Google]
Chihiro_(16).png
90KB, 480x625px
Convince me that I'm a transgirl that doesn't know it yet
>>
>>7991424
You're a transgirl, you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>7991424
you posted a cute cringy anime trap girl
>>
>>7991424
Cis males don't get turned on by wearing girl's clothes or imaging getting fucked in their imaginary pussy.
>>
File: tumblr_mfiqw4VAbG1rm8x55o1_1280.jpg (186KB, 790x840px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfiqw4VAbG1rm8x55o1_1280.jpg
186KB, 790x840px
>>7991424
fuck white beta boi
>>
>>7991424

/lgbt/ has said I am trutrans and also said I am an agp susans hon.....dont give a fuck what these people say, go see a therapist, they literally have no idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>7991444
Convince me, not tell me.
>>
>>7991424
I wish someone would force me to get hormones I'm trans but too afraid to transition
>>
>>7991728
I know that feel
>>
>>7991728
Then you will really love this guy >>7991280
>>
>>7991424
You don't need convincing. The fact that you made this thread is proof enough that in your mind you know if you trans or not.
>>
>>7992172
Do I though?
I don't want to rush into HRT to find out that I made a mistake.
Is it true that all men secretly want to be girls?
Is it me?
I need solid verification
>>
>>7992507
There is no trans. There are just degrees of unhappiness with being male or getting expected to be a guy.
>>
>>7992547
Wut
>>
>>7992507
Not all men secretly want to be girls. By making this thread I'm sure you definitely have some trans feelings. I will let you know no one that transitions is 100% sure at the start and you will always have some doubt. If you're still young take some time to think about it and really think hard. It took me until I was 23 to accept I was trans and I regret waiting so long and making so many excuses while I was young.
>>
>>7991424
wouldn't you rather want to work out if you are or not?

rather than just ask someone to make up the truth for you
>>
>>7993809
I've never been good at working things out on my own. Even if it's with strangers, I want to know for certain.
Is it normal for guys to wish to be girls?
Is it normal for guys to constantly be uncomfortable with their dicks?
Is it normal for guys to want to be smaller, more feminine than they are?
>>
>>7994332
no
no
no
>>
>>7994372
Thanks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.