[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping a transgirl repair and feminize her body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

File: girl.jpg (85KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
85KB, 564x752px
I'm interested in taking possession of a girl, early in her transition, and controlling the entire process. These girls require help and I'm deeply attracted to their desire for femininity and being dominated. They're brave enough to modify their body physically -- nature produces accidents and transwomen are exactly that: victims of the wrong body and high levels of testosterone. These individuals don't deserve masculinity, they're unable to handle the responsibilities and hardship of being a male. She must be protected, supported and cared for by a proper male, someone who will place her in his custody and control even the most trivial components of her life (bedtime, clothing, the way she sits).

Ideally, I would transform her body while controlling all elements of the planning, implementation and financing. My girl would be consulted, but ultimately I would shape her body according to my preferences. She would be castrated as quickly as possible to avoid testosterone poisoning and her hormone regiment would be optimized. After a few months, measurements of her buttocks and breasts would be made and, in all likelihood, both areas would be enhanced surgically. While this would be discussed, if I'm to spend money repairing her body I want bimbo-sized breasts and an absurd buttocks. I expect her to cause me to be aroused by simply entering my field of vision -- the butt is particularly important as this is what she'll use to prompt me to mount her (when she's in heat).

For background, my cousin killed herself after being bullied relentlessly by her father. She wanted to fix her body and was a total failure as a male. Her body tortured her and there was no way she could have succeeded as a male, she was destined for passivity, femininity (weakness and servitude) and pleasing others. I want to save a girl from this fate.

Do many transwomen want to be controlled? I want something extremely traditional. How do I avoid the stigma of being seen as a chaser?
>>
File: 2iN4i0jV.jpg (26KB, 720x540px)
2iN4i0jV.jpg
26KB, 720x540px
>>7991280
>>
>>7991280
That's very hot but I'm uncomfortable with it being combined with real life tragedy.
>>
>>7991288
this
>>
File: tranny feels.png (109KB, 1336x934px)
tranny feels.png
109KB, 1336x934px
>>7991280
Need to create a thread for this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 380x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 380x543px
>>7991280
Do you acept insane, possibly mtf in denial femboys too?
>>
>>7991317

Why? I'm being blunt.

>>7991315

I know it's disturbing. I imagine it would be best to not mention this initially, or at least wait until things progress. It's important that my girl understands that she's valued as a girl -- when I take ownership of her I can't not take total control of her life. If I'm accused of being a chaser, would this not be a reasonable thing to share? I am chasing girls in need of help and direction.

>>7991339

Yes, you'd be easy to persuade that you're undeserving of being a male. Some males are what Aristotle referred to as natural slaves -- you're destined to be controlled and I'd extinguish any residual masculinity from your body and character, to which you're not entitled, and geld you.
>>
>>7991339

I'm strongly attracted to the actual process of feminizing and dominating a girl. This extends to recalcitrant males who requires convincing that their maleness is an accident. Surgical castration would be the best way to start.
>>
>>7991355
>when I take ownership of her I can't not take total control of her life.
I do want to be controlled and dominated, but it can't be total. Only in fantasies, not irl. That's too dangerous a path.
>>
>>7991382

I expect total emotional transparency from my girl. if she's uncomfortable or afraid, this must be communicated. By total control, I mean to say regulating my girl's life to maximize her welfare. Decision-making isn't something that comes naturally to females and it's best to restrict decisions from being made altogether (with some exceptions) -- if you need to leave a room, you would ask. That sort of thing.

It would be iterative -- most girls slip into a very comfortable state of being told what to do and asking what to do. Following castration and proper hormone therapy, you'll lose almost all agency and feminine passivity -- the need to obey and be ordered around -- would take hold. That said, there would be times when I'd extend greater autonomy. If we needed groceries and you wanted to stop at a small store on the way back, I'd almost certainly let you make that additional stop (while monitoring your location.)
>>
>>7991280
Email?
>>
Nice idea in fantasy, impractical in reality. You'd be looking for a long time for the girl you want.

Most women and transgirls are submissive but not to the extent you want.
>>
>>7991437
Case in point >>7991382
>>
>>7991468
Well, that's just one person. I mean if OP lurked long enough on lgbt he might find someone interested, or maybe a repressor that commits to that.

Like the idea interests me well enough but it's a big commitment. What happens if OP gets bored of me and wants someone younger and prettier? What happens if he suddenly dies in his sleep and now I have 10 years of no education, work experience, or anything to support myself because I was only sucking his dick that whole time?

It's a high risk, high reward sort of situation and the risk outweighs the reward. And in almost any sort of BDSM/TPE case like this, that's usually the scenario.
>>
File: dont.speak.png (357KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
dont.speak.png
357KB, 459x640px
>>7991280
Honestly?
You sound mentally ill.
Like a psychopath.
Manipulative.
Scheming.
Controlling.
Obsessive.
You're probably going to become a serial killer if you aren't already.
If you were normal you'd just get a cis female.
But instead you're obsessed with castration.
That fact that you say things like "she'll prompt me to mount her (when she's in heat)" shows that you don't even see your victims as human.
I hope you can get professional help before you harm someone.
>>
>>7991583
>hurrrrdurrr maymay xD

cuckc niggger cucckkk!
>>
>>7991426
It's just not healthy to have so little control no matter how hot it is. I only want it because of my issues.

>>7991510
It's worse than commitment, it's giving up on yourself as a person. I'm pathetic enough to want that but I know it's wrong.
>>
>>7991280
That sounds hot but I don't think I could do it all the time.
>>
>>7991629

You're a natural slave in the Aristotelian sense -- your temperament is such that servitude and obedience are preferred over agency and independence. You're meant to be kept in captivity and controlled.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/slavery/ethics/philosophers_1.shtml

>>7991565

I'm extremely controlling and I don't experience guilt or remorse, however cognitive empathy is something I do experience and use. I'm not a terribly emotional person. It's difficult for me to experience arousal without dominating or humiliating a weakling, I am sadistic. Also, I'm able to get into the head of my girl and totally subjugate her -- most people, especially transwomen (who tend to be confused, desperate and in need of companionship/validation) are terrifically easy to manipulate through mental pressure-points alone. I don't think I'm a clinical psychopath.
>>
>>7991629
If it's consenting I don't see the problem. There are plenty of submissives, and some are bound to be as submissive as OP wants. It's normal in their minds.

I would be willing to go on OP's ride but my fear of abandonment surpasses my desire for a relationship like that.
>>
>>7991280
pls be bf
>>
>>7991674
I know I am but I mustn't give in to my temperament regardless. I have to be free anyway.

>>7991678
It isn't healthy. It's giving up on personhood. It's not something anybody should consent to. It's pathetic, it's a kind of self-harm.
>>
>>7991678

I am a manwhore. Although I strive to be monogamous, if I felt compelled to copulate with others, would you tolerate occasional romps (with as much or as little information as you need) knowing this would actually strengthen and assure the relationship? Finding someone who is thoroughly obedient and molding her according to my needs would satisfy my appetite for romance and companionship. I would only worry about needing to fuck other girls -- my drive borders on hypersexual.
>>
>>7991705
>It isn't healthy
By your standards. Put yourself in their perspective.

>It's giving up on personhood
Which some people enjoy.

>It's not something anybody should consent to.
I disagree with the nature of a lot of kinks but I don't really see issues if both parties want it.

>It's pathetic, it's a kind of self-harm.
... Which some people get off to.

It's understandable to feel like you have a moral obligation to protect others from getting hurt but if they want it, what is so bad about it, aside from "it's wrong"?

I would be pretty fine with an arrangement like that except I don't trust anybody so I'm contenting myself with making my own way. Someone who is more trusting would be meeting their soulmate.
>>
>>7991280
I actually am interested in a lot of what you said however i do have some caveats that i would not like having unappropriated sizes of breasts and buttocks and i dont think having to deal with the anxiety of not following your view of proper feminine ways to sit. But i am interested in meeting somone who is fine with dealing with the issues and helping a trans person while allowing for a dom sub relationship dynamic. If you are hot and interested respond Op. Or maybe you are just a troll. idk. why do i still come here hoping to potentially meet someone lol.
>>
>>7991737
>Put yourself in their perspective.
I know what their perspective is. It's hating yourself so much you try to erase yourself as a person and turn yourself into something less.

>what is so bad about it, aside from "it's wrong"?
It's psychological suicide.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-11_190110.png (245KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-11_190110.png
245KB, 768x768px
>>7991280
dammit, reading this turned me on
>>
>>7991707
Monogamy is a meme. Human beings are sexual animals. If it makes you happy to bang other girls, whatever works.

>>7991775
Right, but you're still not understanding that some people actively desire that. It does not hurt other people. Maybe it hurts themselves but it fulfills them, probably keeps them alive, and it makes someone else happy. It's not rape or pedophilia or murder or any kind of crime, it's someone voluntarily making a choice to make that self hatred into something.
>>
>>7991784
That's only natural, it's a form of an extremely common AGP fantasy.
>>
>>7991745

I'm trying to come up with a relatively anonymous mode of communicating.

You would be expected to sit with your legs crossed or held together together -- male postures won't be tolerated at all. Hip sway and a delicate gait would also be cultivated. This are not things for you to worry about -- you'd be conditioned very quickly, you're suggestible and weak. Beyond that, there would definitely be a discussion regarding size. The initial focus would be establishing a proper level of hormones and your first procedure would be an orchiectomy.
>>
>>7991793
It doesn't fulfill them. It's a mental trick that leaves them thinking they are fulfilling themselves when all they are doing is murdering themselves. They desire it because they have sexualized the thought of being destroyed.
>>
>>7991816
Throwaway email.
>>
>>7991784
>yfw you are AGP
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 1026x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1026x1280px
>>7991355
>>7991370
I'm tired and I thought cute boy mode was a good alternative to actually going mtf, I don't really like it anymore though, you could honestly do whatever you want I i wouldn't care.
>>
>>7991800
>>7991831
you do realize that i've only met up w/ men, right?
>>
>>7991821
>It doesn't fulfill them
You can't read minds. You can't tell other people what does or doesn't make them happy.

I can't tell you what kinds of food you don't or don't like. I can't tell you that being right handed is wrong. I can't tell you if you want to shack up with a stranger that you're wrong.

Some people want to be destroyed. Save them from a monster, and they'll go running right into the arms of another.
>>
>>7991816

Made quite a few spelling errors -- I'm getting tired. Does anyone have suggestions for messaging? Wickr?

>>7991835

So you understand that I would extinguish all traces of masculinity. You'd start as a cute boy and morph into a feminized, submissive eunuch.
>>
>>7991840
>straight AGP
What's going on?
>>
>>7991840
thats not true

youve been with me
>>
>>7991860
what? who ate you?
>>
>>7991850
I understand what it feels like to want something like this. I feel it too but I know it's wrong.

They need to stop wanting anyone to do this.

OP isn't a monster.
>>
>>7991839
OP might just be roleplaying but hey, you never know. Worst case scenario anyone interested just ends up mildly disappointed.
>>
>>7991869
*who are you?
such a stupid typo
>>
>>7991816
well i mean im quite well into my transition (i am post op) and i only find the dom sub dynamic to be in the bedroom only but if you are still interested shoot me a throwaway e-mail and we can talk more to see if it can work. Although i think you want a girl just starting out on her transition.
>>
>>7991793

For males -- I would monopolize my girl sexually. I'm extremely jealous and possessive.
>>
>>7991852
I already take antiandrogens and any masculinity bothers me
>>
>>7991707
>this would actually strengthen and assure the relationship
kek

>>7991793
>Monogamy is a meme
No, "open relationships" are the meme
>>
>>7991800
how is that agp OP is obs a man and a dom one at that which is a very attractive quality for a guy when it comes to wanting to date transwomen since if you are trans being dominated by a sexy guy is the ultimate form of validation. So tell me how AGP being attracted to yourself wearing womens clothes and feminizing yourself while this is being attracted to the ultimate form of masculinity AGP?
>>
>>7991872
It really isn't wrong, you can't break what's already broken.

I enjoy self destruction, self harm, dissociation, and dehumanization because I've been subject to it my whole life. The only way for me to make something out of this since I'm a tranny and nobody wanted me my whole life was to develop a martyr complex and try to make that self hatred into something altruistic for many people before I kill myself.

Someone holding my leash changes absolutely nothing about my thoughts or behavior and I will continue to self destroy and harm and depreciate.

Am I some terrible, amoral monster? My job right now is saving peoples' lives. Do I need to be rescued from myself or something?

You keep saying over and over it's wrong, wrong, wrong, but you don't get that if you take away the shoelaces of a suicidal man, he'll just bash his head into the wall to death.
>>
>>7991884
You'll be pleased to know most trannies lose their sex drive so they probably won't be cheating or even thinking about it much.

>>7991904
Why do you think that? If that were true, why is cheating and infidelity so common? Why is marriage not literally 'til death do us part?
>>
>>7991949
>If that were true, why is cheating and infidelity so common? Why is marriage not literally 'til death do us part?

Because there are very few social consequences for cheating in the modern day.
>>
>>7991966
So when humans are free to act as they please without fear of societal repercussions they don't follow monogamy?

Almost like.. monogamy isn't natural and it's a human constructed ideal?
>>
>>7991929
You are not making that self-hatred into something good. You are making it into your own death. It's something to overcome, not embrace.

You aren't irrevocably broken but your damage wants to make itself irrevocable.

You need to rescue yourself from yourself.

A suicidal man doesn't need to have his shoelaces taken away. He needs to want to live.
>>
>>7991981
Everyone dies eventually. What defines 'good'? After someone overcomes this behavior, what exactly comes after that in life, be a normal person?

Is it ethical to force people to be different from what they are because you deem it wrong, when they were happy, and hurting nobody but themselves?

Forcing people to live lives they don't want to just to suit your idealism is the real atrocity here. If someone wants to die, forcing him to live doesn't make him happy, it makes him more miserable. It doesn't improve his life, it doesn't give him peace, it's forcing someone to suffer.
>>
>>7992002
Good is helping yourself . It's the path to genuine fulfillment. Any kind of life could come after.

No it's not ethical to force someone to be different from what they want to do to themselves.

Suffering is destroying yourself by tricking yourself into thinking it will fulfill you.
>>
>>7992030
>No it's not ethical to force someone to be different from what they want to do to themselves.
Then why are you so hell bent on trying to make people be something they're not..

If it makes me happy to hook up with some stranger on the internet and be his tranny bimbo slave and we're both happy, and it fulfills us, tell me how I'm suffering?

If it gives me genuine fulfillment because that's what I want in life, to give myself up to someone, even if it's out of spite, self hate, or misery, then how is it wrong to pursue someone's desires that make them happy, at no danger or detriment to others?
>>
>>7991949
>Why do you think that?
Human history, emotional attachment, cultural values...

>If that were true, why is cheating and infidelity so common?
Why do you think people feel angry to discover they have been cheated on?

Why do you think people feel guilty for cheating?

>Why is marriage not literally 'til death do us part?
Do not forget that for a lot of people, it is.

>>7991979
Not stealing from each other is also a constructed ideal.
>>
Is jealousy generally appreciated? I'm intensely possessive and guard my females in a way that could be described as overbearing. You won't be allowed outside without my permission and will be tracked at all times. I worry about the safety and security and I'm of the general belief that letting a girl go out, unaccompanied, is improper.
>>
>>7991979
>So when humans are free to act as they please without fear of societal repercussions they don't follow monogamy?
>Almost like.. monogamy isn't natural and it's a human constructed ideal?

So what if it is? Rape and murder is also a naturally occurring phenomenon and there would be a lot more rape and murder if there weren't societal laws against it, doesn't mean it's a good thing.
>>
>>7992082
>You won't be allowed outside without my permission
literally no one wants to live like that irl

some people fantasize about being a slave with their life controlled this much, but the reality is always disappointing
>>
>>7992055
What you want to be is wrong. It's the most terrible thing to do to yourself.

It doesn't fulfill you. It's a mental trick you're playing on yourself that makes it feel like it will. You'll suffer because it will leave you empty.

Just because you or somebody else desire something doesn't make it right.
>>
>>7992094

Until recently is was pretty standard to keep one's wife at home.
>>
>>7992057
>human history
Throughout the course of human history, polygamy and infidelity is well known. It's not some sudden new taboo sensation.

>emotional attachment
Which can come and go.

>cultural values
Which vary from region and can change over time.

>Why do you think people feel angry to discover they have been cheated on?
It's not the cheating itself that bothers someone, it's the feeling of inadequacy.

>Why do you think people feel guilty for cheating?
Many people don't.. Some people are serial cheaters and don't care. They reject monogamy and happily, and that doesn't make them some deviant freak.

>Do not forget that for a lot of people, it is.
And for the other 50% of people who are getting divorced, it is not.

>Not stealing from each other is also a constructed ideal.
And yet, when given motive, opportunity, and reward, theft happens all the same.
>>
>>7992084
>defending underage sex
>>
>>7992104
if you think ordinary married women in the middle ages didn't ever leave their tiny one-room houses unaccompanied, then you should never discuss human history again until you actually learn some...

those bitches had work to do outside, dumbass
>>
>>7992108
>It's not the cheating itself that bothers someone, it's the feeling of inadequacy.
You're talking out your ass about other people's emotions.

>Some people are serial cheaters and don't care.
That's called being an asshole.

>And for the other 50% of people who are getting divorced, it is not.
Not all divorces are the result of infidelity, retard. You see, some people just break up when they lose sexual interest, instead of going behind their partner's back...

>theft happens
Thieves are punished when caught.
>>
>>7992117

In the 1950s and in Islamic societies, get your panties out of a bunch. Why would I reference the Middle Ages?
>>
>>7992088
Rape and murder happens no matter how severe the punishments. The same applies for cheating. It stands to reason that monogamy is possible, but not the standard, otherwise there wouldn't need to be an expectation for it.

>>7992101
>What you want to be is wrong. It's the most terrible thing to do to yourself.
Worse than dying alone and unhappy and wishing I took a chance?

>It doesn't fulfill you. It's a mental trick you're playing on yourself that makes it feel like it will.
You can't read minds.

>You'll suffer because it will leave you empty.
You don't know what other people will think or feel. You are not some omniscient deity.

>Just because you or somebody else desire something doesn't make it right.
Just refute this. It's something consenting between two adults and there's a mutual desire. How is it "not right"? Have a reasoning for that morality.
>>
>>7992153
>Worse than dying alone and unhappy and wishing I took a chance?
It's not a choice between those two.

>You can't read minds.
>You don't know what other people will think or feel. You are not some omniscient deity.
It won't fulfill you because it's a lie. It's a lie you tell yourself out of self-hatred and you can't be fulfilled by a lie.

>Just refute this. It's something consenting between two adults and there's a mutual desire. How is it "not right"? Have a reasoning for that morality.
Because it's destroying the most valuable thing, yourself.
>>
>>7992136
>You're talking out your ass about other people's emotions.
Okay, you're right. Cheating hurts people in lots of different ways.

>That's called being an asshole.
So what? Not everyone in this world is going to be a bleeding heart, just like how not everyone is going to be monogamous. The world has assholes, the world has cheaters, and that doesn't make them aberrations.

>Not all divorces are the result of infidelity, retard. You see, some people just break up when they lose sexual interest, instead of going behind their partner's back...
You missed the point.. For whatever reason, whether it's cheating or not, 50% of people getting married today divorce, therefore not fulfilling the literal 'til death do us part'. They do not stay monogamous, even if cheating didn't happen.

>Thieves are punished when caught.
Yeah, because there is a strong societal expectation and punishment behind it. These days, cheating does not. Which means more and more people are free to do it. Because monogamy isn't for everyone. When you remove the fear of consequences and someone does something, it's normal. Whether it's "right" is another story. For all our efforts to stop rape and murder and theft, people will still keep doing it.
>>
>>7992170
>It's not a choice between those two.
Then where do these other choices magically spawn from? Do I just wake up happy one day and have my sexuality and thoughts do a complete 180?

>It won't fulfill you because it's a lie. It's a lie you tell yourself out of self-hatred and you can't be fulfilled by a lie.
Something doesn't need to be real to give you the solace you seek.

>Because it's destroying the most valuable thing, yourself.
But I'm not valuable. I am just another bag of meat walking around on this god forsaken earth of the billions of others that have come and gone. If I died 5 minutes from now, nothing on this planet would significantly change. I am not valuable, important, or meaningful in any way to anyone's life. I could be valuable to someone, if I bothered to message OP.

I'm not some amazing philanthropist that supports many others and improves lives. I am not even actively making an improvement or positive difference in anyone's life. I am worthless, just like most other people.
>>
>>7992231
>Then where do these other choices magically spawn from? Do I just wake up happy one day and have my sexuality and thoughts do a complete 180?
You barely have to change at all. You can still be submissive and subservient and a natural slave to someone very like OP without such extreme self-hatred that it means you're not a person at all.

>Something doesn't need to be real to give you the solace you seek.
It is fake solace. It won't give you solace.

>I am not valuable, important, or meaningful in any way to anyone's life. I could be valuable to someone, if I bothered to message OP.
If you became what OP wants you're ending all your value. You're becoming an object. As a person you have more value than that.

>I'm not some amazing philanthropist that supports many others and improves lives. I am not even actively making an improvement or positive difference in anyone's life.
You don't need to be amazing to not be worthless. You just need to be a person. But you can be amazing. The only way you can be worthless is by being what OP wants you to be.
>>
>>7992257
>inb4 human worth is a spook
>>
>>7992257
>You barely have to change at all. You can still be submissive and subservient and a natural slave to someone very like OP without such extreme self-hatred that it means you're not a person at all.
I can, but I don't want to. I want to hate myself.

>It is fake solace. It won't give you solace.
Something doesn't need to be real to have a very real effect on your mind. I'll take a beautiful lie.

>If you became what OP wants you're ending all your value. You're becoming an object. As a person you have more value than that.
I don't like being a person, being an object sounds fine to me. I didn't have value to begin with. Like I said, if I died or disappeared, nothing in anyone's life would change. That means I'm worthless.

>You don't need to be amazing to not be worthless. You just need to be a person. But you can be amazing. The only way you can be worthless is by being what OP wants you to be.
I really don't think losing your livelihood to give it to someone else, willingly, is bad. Autonomy is pretty boring.

I've been called worthless my whole life while I still felt like a person, so being an object that has meaning is an upgrade.
>>
>>7992289
>I can, but I don't want to. I want to hate myself.
Why?

>Something doesn't need to be real to have a very real effect on your mind. I'll take a beautiful lie.
A beautiful lie falls hallow when you live it. The lie is that it will give you solace. It's only beautiful until you reach it.

>Like I said, if I died or disappeared, nothing in anyone's life would change. That means I'm worthless.
That isn't true. You have potential.

>I really don't think losing your livelihood to give it to someone else, willingly, is bad. Autonomy is pretty boring.
Why not?

>I've been called worthless my whole life while I still felt like a person, so being an object that has meaning is an upgrade.
It was never true though. It's only true if you become what OP wants you to be.
>>
>>7992153
>The same applies for cheating. It stands to reason that monogamy is possible, but not the standard, otherwise there wouldn't need to be an expectation for it.

That doesn't mean monogamy isn't good.
>>
>>7992319
>Why?
I'm damaged, mentally unstable, and self loathing. Is there some magical cure for that?

>A beautiful lie falls hallow when you live it. The lie is that it will give you solace. It's only beautiful until you reach it.
I don't know. I tried living lies before. That I'd grow up, forget this stupid nonsense, live a normal life. I still think if I had a lie good enough I'd be happy with it.

>That isn't true. You have potential.
My only ambition is to donate a bunch of money to charity then kill myself

>Why not?
Key word, willingly. There doesn't need to be some compelling motive or reasoning behind wanting something.

>It was never true though. It's only true if you become what OP wants you to be.
Please enlighten as to how I make other peoples' lives better by the virtue of just existing sitting in my room crying every day
>>
>>7992382
>I'm damaged, mentally unstable, and self loathing. Is there some magical cure for that?
None of those make you worthless or make you need to not be a person. You can be all of those and still be valuable. I am.

>I don't know. I tried living lies before. That I'd grow up, forget this stupid nonsense, live a normal life. I still think if I had a lie good enough I'd be happy with it.
Why? They didn't work before.

>My only ambition is to donate a bunch of money to charity then kill myself
That ambition is a negative contribution to the world. You can give more than that by living.

>Key word, willingly. There doesn't need to be some compelling motive or reasoning behind wanting something.
The reason there isn't is that is it bad and worthless.

>Please enlighten as to how I make other peoples' lives better by the virtue of just existing sitting in my room crying every day
I know nothing about you beyond this conversation but the fact you have written what you have means you've done more of value today than perhaps billions of people have in the same time.
>>
File: what.png (706KB, 1533x1061px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
706KB, 1533x1061px
>>7991280
>>
>>7992411
>None of those make you worthless or make you need to not be a person. You can be all of those and still be valuable. I am.
Value isn't something you determine for yourself.

>Why? They didn't work before.
Things can change. People change.

>That ambition is a negative contribution to the world. You can give more than that by living.
No longer consuming resources sounds pretty beneficial to the world to me.

>The reason there isn't is that is it bad and worthless.
Not really. If I just got an urge to go eat an apple, does that mean eating apples is bad and worthless?

>I know nothing about you beyond this conversation but the fact you have written what you have means you've done more of value today than perhaps billions of people have in the same time.
You can't make that assumption after talking to some stranger after a few minutes.
>>
>>7992437
>Value isn't something you determine for yourself.
I know.

>Things can change. People change.
The truth that lies won't fulfill you doesn't change.

>No longer consuming resources sounds pretty beneficial to the world to me.
It isn't. You shouldn't feel to unentitled.

>Not really. If I just got an urge to go eat an apple, does that mean eating apples is bad and worthless?
Eating an apple helps you. This harms you.

>You can't make that assumption after talking to some stranger after a few minutes.
I'm not. I'm making that assumption about billions of people I've never talked to. Creating the posts you have was more value than they have done.
>>
>>7992452
>The truth that lies won't fulfill you doesn't change.
I don't know that until I experience the lie myself.

>It isn't. You shouldn't feel to unentitled.
It's the objective truth.

>Eating an apple helps you. This harms you.
It doesn't harm me because I want it.

>I'm not. I'm making that assumption about billions of people I've never talked to. Creating the posts you have was more value than they have done.
That's bullshit you know it.
>>
>>7992478
>I don't know that until I experience the lie myself.
There are limitless lies. You can't experience all of them to know it.

>It's the objective truth.
It's a lie to turn you against yourself.

>It doesn't harm me because I want it.
You can want what harms you.

>That's bullshit you know it.
You just don't see the value in what you do, because of self-hatred.
>>
>>7992497
>There are limitless lies. You can't experience all of them to know it.
Guess I have to try this one out to know =()

>It's a lie to turn you against yourself.
How so?

>You can want what harms you.
It can't be harm if you want it to happen.

>You just don't see the value in what you do, because of self-hatred.
Like if anyone else is reading this thread who can give an outside opinion, am I some important, valuable person? Were you able to make that determination in a few minutes?
>>
>>7992556
>Like if anyone else is reading this thread who can give an outside opinion, am I some important, valuable person? Were you able to make that determination in a few minutes?
Why do you question that this conversation has value?
>>
>>7992586
You said it, not me.
>>
Would you take literally anyone? I am extremely interested
>>
>>7991280
e-mail? discord?
>>
>>7991280
Im gonna repost this on r/asktransgender to see what happens

Im likely gonna get banned but i wanna see the shitstorm itll create
>>
File: 1490420155134.jpg (38KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490420155134.jpg
38KB, 584x584px
>>7993008
>>
>>7993008
Post np.reddit.com link please.
>>
>that feel when no men - or dominant women - like OP actually exist in real life
You lied to me fictionmania.
>>
>>7991280
why do I want this done to me
wtf is wrong with my brain
>>
>>7993216
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/61pxvt/helping_a_transgirl_repair_and_feminize_her_body/
>>
>>7993755
BTFO
>>
File: asdasd.png (26KB, 856x318px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
26KB, 856x318px
>>7993755
Me again. It didn't last very long.
>>
>>7993790
They're more touchy than we are
>>
>>7991280
if i did could i still play magic the gathering?
>>
File: yep.jpg (152KB, 850x1348px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
152KB, 850x1348px
>>7991280
Holy shit, where do I sign
>>
File: 1481449183847.jpg (207KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481449183847.jpg
207KB, 451x600px
>>7991280
I absolutely love this, besides the bimbofication parts.
I dream of having every part of my life dictated to and controlled like I'm a little girl.
>>
lol -- I can't believe my post was published on Reddit. Their reaction isn't surprising, they're terribly sensitive and can't tolerate something even mildly controversial.

>>7993723
>>7992784

I'm working on it. It'll probably be a wickr account.
>>
>>7997004
>wickr
I don't know what that is and I don't want to. Please get something more accessible.
>>
>>7991280
you are the reason we can't have nice things
>>
File: 1483404363742.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483404363742.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>>7991280
>be me
>be chaser
>read this thread
>"this has to be a troll, he's going to get absolutely btfo."
>read responses
>"omg so hot", "I want (you)", "kik?"
So this is the key to getting a trans gf!? Just lose all respect for them and treat them like an object to modified and controlled for my pleasure? WHY THE FUCK WASN"T I TOLD THIS EARLIER!
>>
>>8007510
Girls go for guys who treat them like shit, this is known.
>>
>>8007519
>girls
>>7991280
Did you ever think that maybe you had something to do with your cousin killing himself, you sick creep?
>>
File: just.jpg (4KB, 249x180px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
4KB, 249x180px
OP, GIVE CONTACT NOW
>>
>>8007852
it's a copypasta, you desperate twat.
>>
>>8007855
It's not. OP has just made similar threads in the past. They're replying to this thread too.
>>
>>7991280
You are a freak.

You need help.

Leave this poor person alone, they don't need you interfering in the most important decision of their life.
>>
>>7991929
>My job right now is saving peoples' lives
By turning them into >>7991852
>a feminized, submissive eunuch.
These guys need a sex change like OP needs a hole in the head. Oh wait...
>>
>>8009741
Then you should leave, this isn't the place for troubled dicklets to debate chopping it off with this weirdo. You need real help.
>>
>>7991280
You're like my dream man. I would do anything to please you and for you to tell me you love me and will always take care of me.
>>
>>8009988
>will always take care of me

except they won't.
they will dump you as soon as you start thinking for yourself and realize how abusive they are.
>>
>>8010077
I'm sure I could warm his heart... I'm very dedicated, loving and nurturing.
>>
>>8010153
No, you're not, you're just a spineless, selfish sycophant. That's why you want to become a girl, to get out of defending yourself as a man and providing for others. :^)
Have a nice day!
>>
File: 1463141273887.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463141273887.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>8010166
Honey, you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>8010202
>honey
Please, don't talk to me ever again.
If you want to wind up chained in OP's basement alongside dildo-filled skeletons cuffed to the same stove, that's your choice and you sound like you deserve it!
>>
>>7991280
This turned me on
I want to be controlated :D but i need to conservate my testicles please c':
>>
>>8010321
>controlated
>conservate
Your English is broke-a-ded.
>>
File: 1490621194648.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490621194648.png
135KB, 476x368px
>>8010241
Oh loosen up, hon, don't be so tense and serious, just party, live it up haha :DD:dD
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8010328
Brittney?
>>
>>8010328
Sorry, im from spain ;-;
>>
>>8010338
In that case, tu ingles esta roto-to-to.
>>
File: tumblr_nz4mivr2o21ril210o1_400.gif (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4mivr2o21ril210o1_400.gif
14KB, 320x288px
>>7991280
>>7991355
>>7991370
>>7991852
>>7991884
>>7991816
This is pretty hot, to be quite honest. 10/10 can fap.
>>
>>7991852
me again, OP >>8010685
Take my masculinity from me, sir. Dissolve it into yours.
Would you swallow my testicles from an oyster shell in front of me? Asking for a friend.
>>
sign me up!!! where do I sell my soul
>>
>girl...
>>
Haha the body modding equals brave meme... priceless.
>>
>>8010241
Settle down darling
>>
You know what you should do? Tell this man to toughen up and stop being a delusional faggot. You SJW's are scum of the earth. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>7996054
neck yourself.
>>
>>8010450
Gracias jajajajajajajaja
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.