[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you meet a transwoman who is not a prostitute? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (147KB, 962x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 962x894px
How do you meet a transwoman who is not a prostitute? I just want a romantic relationship with one.
>>
>>7990987
The heterosexual ones become prostitutes. Find a bisexual one for a relationship. Their personalities are better too.
>>
>>7990987
Im sure there must be dating apps. Didnt tinder recently include trans people in their options?
>>
>>7990987
>The heterosexual ones become prostitutes.
Uh, can you elaborate?
>>
>>7991473
Hetero mtfs become prostitutes, bi and les ones become programmers.
>>
>>7991480
And if i were programmer before starting transition?))
>lesbian mtf
>>
>>7991480
Implying tranny hookers have more success than cis girl prostitutes.

Having a vagina is the most valuable asset you can have, and therefore gets you the most compensation. And quite frankly, to the disappointment of men, trans girls have no convenient hole for fucking. Unless you're into unnaturally sticking your pecker into the pooper.
>>
>>7991895
"become" was misleading, for both. Both happen before transition or after.
>>
>>7991910

>Unless you're into unnaturally sticking your pecker into the pooper
Most guys like anal, anon. In any case, the kind of person who would pay for a transgender prostitute is likely a chaser who wants to suck dick, because normal trans women won't let him.
>>
>>7992022
But the question is, what percentage of men chasers?

And then for a broader percentage: what percentage of men would automatically nope the fuck out if they found out a girl they were hitting on has a pen0r, no matter how cute the girl is?
>>
>>7992075

I would imagine that the number of chasers might be larger than the number of trans people, given the amount of "the dick only makes it better" going around. Though I'm not sure how many chasers would actually pay for a prostitute. Maybe trans prostitutes might make a bit more money if they dressed up in a cosplay and advertised their services as "fuck your trap waifu for real!"
>>
Are MTF transsexuals only after chad?
>>
>>7990987
Same. But I'm not specifically after them (for their penis), I'm after guys too. Subs though Ofcourse.
>>
File: alaska-gif-all-stars-2.gif (947KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
alaska-gif-all-stars-2.gif
947KB, 500x279px
>>7997018
>Ofcourse
>>
>>7997018
A gay chaser? Huh!
>>
>>7997114
Ejaculations make the pooper squeeze your weenie, so lewd and hot!!
>>
>>7992271

Most guys want me to top them. Everyone has been enthusiastic about anal in general. And I make pretty good money, about the same if not more than cis. Being niche helps actually.
>>
>>7997249
Do you like reacharounds?
and scissoring?
>>
I find them in my friend group. Befriend LGBT friendly people. Or go to OkCupid, it's loaded with them.
>>
>>7997288

Reach arounds are usually too rough but I let him do and make right sounds, scissoring is fine

Oh and I am straight but gay for pay
>>
>>7997307
By scissor I meant, fucking each other at the same time, putting each other's pricks in each other's holes.
Do you like a soft hand instead of a death grip?
>>
>>7997114
A chaser? What? I'm not after transgirls in particular, I wouldn't mind dating one though, That's all. A chaser is someone who ONLY goes after transgirls.
>>
>>7997318

Yes soft hands are better, it's pretty sensitive and almost all clients want to do something with it.

I've not had a client want to scissor me like that yet, I thought you meant something different because every once in a while I get a female or couple as clients
>>
>>7997249
I imagine pajeetposter would be niche. Almost all HSTS trans girls are either black or mexican, an arabian trap would be unique.
>>
>>7997318
>By scissor I meant, fucking each other at the same time, putting each other's pricks in each other's holes.
im trying to imagine the mechanics of this

how the fuck does this even work
>>
>>7991910
>>7992075
you seem to have grasped the concept of demand, now lets study the accompanying concept of supply
>>
>>7997318

scissoring is something women do, not men
>>
>>7990987
Chaser scum git out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.