[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you angry for being trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Hulk_angry.jpg (710KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_angry.jpg
710KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>7989472
No, I'm angry for being male.
>>
>>7989472
nah im fine bro
and u whats on your mind, tell me
>>
>>7989489
hate being trans with shitty genetics
>>
>>7989504
as you grow older you get less angry
life still shitty but you learn to be more optimistic
>>
>>7989472
Sad for being trans.
>>
File: 1414092127661.gif (200KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1414092127661.gif
200KB, 250x188px
>>7989472
cypro pacifies me

starting was hard. but it was for the best.
>>
File: crying rage.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crying rage.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>7989472
I'm angry at not being born normal. I couldn't even get that much. Nah, I gotta be trans. Now life is either:

>be trans
>transition to be happier/comfortable with my existence
>at the expense of: losing friends, blacksheep in the family, less opportunities due to discrimination, probability of getting a stable relationship is zero, spending fucktons of money/painful recoveries just to be semi-normal

Or:
>repress
>repress
>be a manly man
>repress
>shotgun in mouth
>BANG
>>
File: 14800663621 1.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
14800663621 1.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
Not really, it sux but I'll get past it
>>
>>7990295
>thinking you will happy and semi-normal looking if you transition

Kek.
>>
>>7990311
This.
>>7990295
You could also not blow your brains out and be content.
>>
>>7990311
I transitioned 9 years ago, retard. I've never been happier in my life. I apparently pass well enough that doctors ask me about my pregnancy history/menstrual cycles and get hit on by random dudes when out and about.

It still sucks knowing I'll never get pregnant, my family will always see me as the boy they once knew and most guys will regret me after they are informed I was born male. But hey, it beats exponentially increasing depression, self hate and suicide.
>>
>>7990329
>guys will *reject* me
typo

>>7990320
Repress and be content? You obviously don't know how bad dysphoria really is.
>>
File: 1490523988709.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490523988709.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>7989504
Me too. I got fucked so hard with my genetics. I just had to be trans its honestly like life is playing a really cruel joke on me. I feel like this life ain't worth it sometimes....
>>
>>7990329
So you're a fat trans who looks like he's pregnant and still have the attitude of a bitch pmsing.

>transition successful
>>
>>7989472
Not angry just sad that half of the population of this world are closed minded clones but ill be on hrt soon and hopefully not kms
>>
>>7990345
No, I'm average/thin. Been losing weight from dieting and working out (going for a toned but still feminine physique). I put effort into my appearance, hair, makeup, voice and fashion style. You seem upset. You a hon?
>>
>>7990361
So you were fat hence the pregnancy "mistakes" good to know.
>>
>>7989472
Yup, the fact that I like so many others have the sick thought of being a woman inside a man's body .. is horrific. We're freaks. Fortunately after studying science I've managed to harness my 'feelings' to an extent.

However I feel like only a select percentage of the trans community feels the same way as I do. I mention one bit about it being a 'malfunction in the brain' and every hates you, and bam! Even your own trans brothers excommunicate you.

It sure sucks. But knowing the science behind it helps somewhat.
>>
>>7990311
/thread

People say you can't tell, but the man hands, height proportions and eyes always give it away for trannies
>>
File: drago punch.gif (1MB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
drago punch.gif
1MB, 320x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY

>when your training and you think about dysphoria and train harder
>>
>>7990295
I feel your pain. Its like, you started out with a really shitty hand of cards and the only thing left to do is make the most of that shitty hand or off yourself.

But whatever. At least We've done what we can to make it better. no one can accuse us of throwing in the towel.
>>
>>7990446
Found the angry hon. Failed as a human so hard with a tranny disorder but can't even be a qt trap either. :DDDDD

>>7990489
Not always. It varies. Some trannies have entirely normal hands. Others don't. Some are tall, and some are manlets and got lucky. Some have barrel chest ribs, some are thinner. Its luck, the rest is surgical. And then some are FUBAR.

>>7990497
We work with what we can to fix what can be fixed. As long as you are happier, that's the only thing that matters. Nothing else.
>>
>>7990329
At what age did you transition?
>>
Drama queens
>>
>>7990916
Came out at 20, HRT at 21.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.