[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any hope for an ugly person like me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487369221925s.jpg (5KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1487369221925s.jpg
5KB, 250x192px
is there any hope for an ugly person like me
>>
>>7988483
Yes. There is no hope for an ugly person like ME.
>>
File: 1488064418098.jpg (317KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488064418098.jpg
317KB, 900x600px
>>7988483
Hey,only I'm allowed to post crying cats and complain about being ugly.
>>
Probably not. The world is a cruel and superficial place for the most part. Take up hobbies and embrace them totally.
>>
>>7988483
No matter what you look like, there's probably someone into that.
>>
>>7990486
A lot of people, let alone gays, end up single until they settle for someone that they would not take otherwise. They are usually also on the decline in life by then anyway. Us ugly people will almost always end up with some other ugly person and have sub par relationships.
>>
>>7990516
That attitude won't get you anywhere.
Maybe you are ugly, and maybe you aren't, but with a self-depreciating attitude like that, nobody's going to want to bf you.
>>
>>7990528
I only take like that online. As far as I'm concerned I'm being realistic. I only get attention from guys way worse than myself. Men that are closer to my league or better ignore me. Most people want better than themselves. I just want someone that is not fatter than me ,is not excessively hairy and keeps themself clean.
>>
>>7988483
How ugly are you? Paint a picture. You're probably much more decent than you think...
>>
Ugly here. Lost all hope. Just waiting to die.
>>
>>7990516
Look on the bright side.
Apparently ugly couples are more stable.
>>
>>7988483
>>7988652
>>7990516
>>7992198

Want to be friends? I do not care what you look like aslong as you're a semi-decent human being. It's actually much harder to find good hearted people than it is to find good looking people.
>>
>>7993122
I work a later shift and probably would not be able to talk much. Thanks for considering.
>>
>>7992210
Is the stability worth it when it it is the result of desperation and fear of being alone?
>>
i hate when people complain about looks without posting a pic of their face.
>>
File: compliments.jpg (43KB, 417x358px) Image search: [Google]
compliments.jpg
43KB, 417x358px
>>7994342
Why would someone ,that believes themself to be ugly, post their face?
>>
>>7994352
i wanna see if theyre actually ugly. most arent, they just lock onto a certain aspect of themselves they dont like and let it define their entire face
>>
>>7994360
Personally, part of my problem is that I have only received compliments from family and those that seem desperate.

How can I take an opinion seriously if the one giving it is just as bad or worse?

It would take everyone posting pics then the compliment fishers join in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.