[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >pre-op mtf >college student >really cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: tomoki.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>be me
>pre-op mtf
>college student
>really cute guy in my arts class
>talk to him
>we share familiar interests
>chat with him everyday
>hangout
>we exchange numbers
>suddenly some cis bitches tell him i am trans
>he avoids me
>doesn't responds to my text
>received one text that said
>'please don't bother me anymore, i have a girlfriend'
>>
>>7987896
how long have you been on HRT?
>>
File: 1483454604878.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483454604878.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>7987902
3.5 years.
>>
>>7987896
Maybe he really does have a girlfriend? Although yeah no roastie would get treated that badly.
>>
>>7987896
How did they know you were a tranner?
>>
>>7987929
Some of my colleagues know that I am trans.
>>
>>7987937
Why do they know if they're the types to just still the beans everywhere out of spite?
>>
>>7987896
so you lead him on, making him believe you are something you are not and he's the bad guy now? fucking trannies are all sociopaths i swear.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>7989421
What? You literally can't recognize that this situation might just make her feel bad and cause her to shitpost about her feelings and SHE is the sociopath?

Exksdee lmeffaoh Famiglia

Kys.
>>
>>7989421
You could say the same about a guy leading on a chick without telling her he's cut.
>>
>>7989435
wew lad to a mentally insane shemale this analogy no doubt makes sense
>>
>>7989434
>"she" lied to a person she was romantically interested in
>the very moment their "relationship" started it was already a lie

you fucking shemales need to be straightforward about who you are because the fact is that 99% of straight men dont want to be together with an intertile "woman" who has either has an axe wound that constantly needs to be opened so it wont scar shut for a vagina or then an actual fucking penis. anal sex is fucking disgusting, its literally a shithole.
>>
>>7989438
>triggered cutfag
>>
>>7989445
except i'm not cut because i'm not a jewified american.
>>
>>7989456
Then why were you so triggered by being called out on the hypocrisy of your demands for trans women to reveal far more irrelevant details than you would expect of men?
>>
>>7989444
>having this much autism

Is it terminal?
>>
>>7989459
>being a biological male is an "irrelevant detail"
you are joking, right? this is ironic tumblr posting isn't it?
>>
>>7989463
>genitals that look and function like normal female genitals
>genitals that don't look or function like normal male genitals
Which is most relevant?
>>
>>7989469
>genitals that look and function like normal female genitals
shit i didn't know female vaginas scar shut unless you stretch them regularly and that women don't have uteruses either.
>>
>>7989463
>having a cut dick is an irrelevant detail
Fuck off
>>
>>7989444
So we have to tell men we are trans before we decide we want to pursue sex with him? Because why? Because men want to fuck anything that moves we have to blare out our trans status as a greeting to avoid triggering an asshurt fuccboi? Lmao
>>
>>7989476
well at least it looks like op here would have been spared xir hurt feelings if xe'd been honest from the get go :^)
>>
>>7987896
Same except I'm still in guy mode..
I Tell one friend that im trans and she asks me who i like (my best friend) and then runs and tells him that Im trans and that like him the next.
He's been ignoring/avoiding know...
>>
>>7989481
No because if you blare your trans status to everyone you meet you will be a freak pariah. Maybe in a future where retarded transphobic autists like you dont exist, will this be a workable option.
>>
>>7989491
>you will be a freak pariah
woah relaly makes you think. maybe because you are a freak who thinks he's a girl?
>Maybe in a future where retarded transphobic
autists like you dont exist
kek, face it, its not going to get better than this for you. in the future you'll be back to getting treated with electric shocks.
>>
>guy wants to have biological children

>realizes while there is chemistry, pursuing this relationship even though it could be found socially acceptable will be a dead-end path for spreading his genes and cost him time and resources

>"he didnt deserve to know yet!! fuck everyone for telling him"

I know being a mtf is a difficult life, but this is your path you've chosen, the moment you decide to deceive other people into your lifestyle is the moment where your actions become morally unacceptable.
>>
>>7989495
Crybaby autist cant handle the world not revolving around pampering his dick. Dont let those tendies upstairs from your basement burn, now lmao
>>
>>7989481
No what would have saved OP's feelings is if her bigoted 'friends' hadn't outed her to the dude.
>>
>>7989505
>having biological children is a factor in your relationship with someone before you even go on a date
This is what entitled cis scum actually believe
>>
>>7989473
Irrelevant for sex, unlike having a cut dick.
>>
>>7989514

>having biological children is a factor in your relationship with someone before you even go on a date

People literally break up over the decision of having children so your post is affirmatively retarded.
>>
>>7987929
Because you can see it by looking at someone's face.
>>
>>7989517
If a woman is infertile does she go around telling every fucking man she might be interested in as a greeting? No you retard. Nobody holds infertile cis women to that standard. This is something you discuss when a relationship is on the table.
>>
>>7989523

>If a woman is infertile does she go around telling every fucking man she might be interested in as a greeting? No you retard.

I agree they aren't held to the same standard and that's a problem, they should be equally vilified.

Hot opinion: If you have what is considered a deal breaker by the majority of the population you should probably disclose it as quickly as possible, dating websites do this.
>>
>>7989434
>You literally can't recognize that this situation might just make her feel bad
Well, he probably felt bad as well. Befriending a cute girl, maybe even starting to like her, and then finding out she was born male and has a cock and balls.
>>7989476
>So we have to tell men we are trans before we decide we want to pursue sex with him?
Well, exactly. If you're a decent person, you'll warn him in advance.
Or, I don't know, you can be like Gwen Araujo and deceive men until they find out on their own.
> Because men want to fuck anything that moves
Straight men want to fuck cis women. You look like a cis woman and he can't see that you have a cock in your pants.
>>
>>7989535
Nope, sorry. An attractive tgirl has no obligation to disclose to anyone she hasn't explicitly decided to set up an actual date with. Once you decide to make plans for an actual date, then she should say she's infertile.
>>
>>7989551
Retard, I'm not saying to hide being trans until your cock is in his face. Im saying OP was not obligated to disclose whatsoever when she hadnt even set up a date with this guy! Fucking hell.
>>
>>7987896
Wait are you the person on /r9k/ that posts >tfw no ___ bf everyday?
>>
>>7989553

My post doesn't disagree with what you're saying.

If anything, the CIS bitches saved the OP some time because he clearly wasnt interested in a trans to begin with.
>>
>>7989568
And meanwhile triggered fuccbois are trying to paint her as a deceiver.
It sucks ass. It was obviously inevitable, thats not whats bothering her though you goddamn clueless man, just that the whole situation sucks. Being outed by some bitch isnt fun either.

Ive dated men i had no intention of fucking or having babies with. Even kiss them. Then told them im not interested. Just cause it was a fun date. I dont have to say shit if babies or fucking isnt likely on the table. Triggered bois who cant handle this go home :)
>>
>>7989505
Do you seriously believe he would act the same way if he learned that a cis woman he was interested in couldn't have children?
>>
File: Can't be doin' with this.png (177KB, 336x236px) Image search: [Google]
Can't be doin' with this.png
177KB, 336x236px
>>7989514
Yes.
It quite often is.
>>
>>7989444
You obviously only view women as sexual objects for your enjoyment because you don't even give a fuck about how they could've remained friends without the guy being an asshole, or how it's basic human decency to not treat someone like that
>>
>>7989626
its basic human decency to be straightforward and honest with people you want to have a romantic relationship with.
>>
>>7989690
Then why don't you demand cutfags own up before wasting women's time by flirting?
>>
>>7989745
this thread isn't about cutfags and i'm not a cutfag so i really dont give a shit
>>
>>7989445
Guys why are you being so mean to cut people ;~; , I'm cut, I never asked for it cause I was born a Muslim, there's nothing wrong with it functionally though, so there's that, it doesn't give me as much pleasure, that doesn't mean the person I'm penetrating gets less pleasure.

Women generally don't care, not the ones I've been with anyway.
>>
>>7987896
I'm sorry OP that you went through that.
There are other, better fish in the sea.
He's just one worthless spec in the ocean of the cosmos.

I stop being triggered by these idiots in threads like these.

I know that they soon will be dead and their ideologies with them.
>>
>>7989773
It's far more relevant to flirting than whether someone is trans or cis. Go whine over that or it'll be obvious you just have some irrational hangup over trans people in particular.
>>
>>7989789
>that doesn't mean the person I'm penetrating gets less pleasure.
Yes it does.
>>
>>7989789
ew dry cock and muslim
>>
File: annoying orange.jpg (13KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
annoying orange.jpg
13KB, 460x259px
>>7989802
>guy wants a normal relationship with a girl
>teehee it makes no difference im not an actual girl
>this is not relevant you fucking shitlord ree
>>
>>7989836
>woman wants normal sex
>it's fine for her to be screwed over because im only triggered by trannies
>>
>>7989862
>screwed over
how was xir screwed over again? if you look at it, everyone was a winner in OP's story: the guy did not want a relationship with a trans so he did not end up in one, and OP did not waste xir time with someone who would not have liked the real xir anyway.
>>
>>7989879
I see, you're illiterate. Re-read the conversation if you want to make sense.
>>
>>7989887
perhaps you should construct your sentences better so people would not be confused by their content.
>>
>>7989889
Re-read the conversation if you want to make sense.
>>
>>7989900

Ah, so you're still going on about cutfags. I really don't give a shit about cutfags, they can all die for Israel for all I care.
Why are you trying to divert the discussion? OP's thread is about transsexuals, not about cutfags.
>>
>>7989922
>what are analogies
You're an idiot as well as illiterate.
>>
>>7989968
>make a shitty analogy that makes zero sense because you're asshurt and can't argue without analogies
>no your the dumb one >:(
wew
>>
>>7989978
>is incapable of understanding analogies
>or lies about it after being BTFO by them
>>
>>7990017
wew lad time to pop your whore pills i'm sensing some good old testosterone rage behind your posts
>>
>>7990022
>admits being BFTO
>>
>>7990031
i have no idea what you're trying to say or at when you exactly "btfo'd" me
all i can see is you diverting the topic to cutfags whenever you're posed with an argument you can't actually attack otherwise
>>
>>7990038
Your refusal to debunk the analogy is admittance that your view is nothing but reactionary transphobia.
>>
>>7990139
your analogy makes no sense. even a cutfag is still a biological man who can become a father. a transsexual is just a man who's taken some pills and had some medieval surgery to imitate female anatomy. most importantly, a tranny can never get pregnant and give you kids. there's no future in a relationship like that.
>>
File: squidward.jpg (15KB, 481x347px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
15KB, 481x347px
>>7989551
>Well, he probably felt bad as well.

Yeah but he didn't post on this board. So it doesn't really matter because he isn't here to communicate his plight, right? So how about just be empathetic to the person already here.
>>
>>7990194
I already said how it's an analogy for your transphobic situation. Re-read.
>>
>>7990194
>relationships exist solely for procreation
>love plays no factor
>I must save my race and species
>beep boop what are feelings
>happiness is no matter

Autistic. Probably a freakishly low EQ.
>>
>>7990232
Haven't racists been documented to have lower IQ than normal people? I expect the same is true with transphobes, not least because there is a significant overlap.
>>
>>7990252
Funny, black people have also been documented to have lower IQ than normal people
>>
>>7989519
Well clearly the guy OP was crushing on couldn't.
>>
>>7990294
And black people are often transphobic.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.