[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lesbians more accepted than gays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 33

File: 1490492910561.jpg (29KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490492910561.jpg
29KB, 440x332px
Why are lesbians more accepted than gays?
>>
>>7987326
Straight guys think it's hot.
>>
>>7987326
We don't eat the poo poo
>>
>>7987326
Easier on the eyes. Soft bodies and soft voices, no animalistic grunting or thrusting, no excess of body hair. And it's normal for girls to be touchy with each other, while it's not accepted in masculine society for men to be so.
>>
Cause straight dudes can jack it to us but can't to gay dudes and straight dudes have more control over most things.

If straight women had more control over shit you'd see gay dudes getting fetishized and kinda more accepted with lesbians beaten up or and anti-strap on laws.
>>
>sapphic relationship
fulfilling lovemaking, tender, passionate, based on love and emotions, probably hit each other
> gay male relationship
Excessive drug use, disease, anal prolapse, based on degeneracy, probably cheat on each other or have orgies with many other men
Women are more concerned about the emotional aspect of a relationship, men only care about fucking.
Even the lesbian domestic violence us just based in passion. When two women are together they love and care for each other. When two men are together it's all about sex.
>>
>>7987326
Because people buy into the whole
"Men only care about sex and only do things for sex"
And thus think that gay men do nothing but fuck.
>>
>>7987326
Female privilege
>>
>>7987472
I'm a fag and I endorse this statement, tbqh famiglia
>>
because it's seen as lowering yourself to go from being masculine to feminine
>>
>>7987472
Wow those are some hot prejudices you got there. I just want to cuddle and talk about high dimensional geometry. I could care less about sex.
>>
>>7987326
Female privilege.
>>
>>7987514
>>7987568
That's a really lazy answer desu.
>>
>>7987562
Is that why gays can't stop talking about getting raped? You're literally on the same level as tronnies.
>>
>>7987431
I mean sure, straight girls are more likely to accept gay men than lesbians, but in America at least, pretty lesbians are universally desired.
>>
>>7987603
Sometimes the truth is profound in its simplicity.
>>
>>7987610
What gays are talking about getting raped?!
>>
>>7987613
in just about everywhere pretty anyone is more desired

but trust me as a dyke, straight girls can be kinda cunts about this shit and especially the kinda girls that fawn over having a gay bestie and writting yaoi shit usually don't like lesbians and find them disgusting

unless they're bisluts. Which is honestly fine with me. Bi folk are a-ok in my book.
>>
File: asking strangers for threesome.jpg (133KB, 778x425px) Image search: [Google]
asking strangers for threesome.jpg
133KB, 778x425px
>>7987672
>Bi folk are a-ok in my book
Opinion discarded. Trust me, the straightest straight girl gets curious when she meets the really attractive, charismatic lesbian. Plus it's the most popular fantasy, so lesbians are masturbation material even to the married heterosexual woman.
>>
>>7987691
This is true. I once got a lap dance from my friend's mom, topless. It was a weird night.
>>
File: 1483342988862.png (379KB, 689x752px) Image search: [Google]
1483342988862.png
379KB, 689x752px
>>7987691
>Opinion discarded. Trust me, the straightest straight girl gets curious when she meets the really attractive, charismatic lesbian.
Muh Clit eh?
>>
>>7987326
honestly, from what i can tell it really boils down to the stereotypes of bulldykes vs flamboyant faggots.
>lesbians wear flannel, move in together after a few weeks, and quietly go out for drinks at their local les bar a couple times a month
>gay dudes wear shitloads of glitter, make out in the street, hit on everything that moves, and inject their flamboyance into conversation unnecessarily
source: i've known a lot of old homophobic people
>>
>>7987653
Um, everyone? Are you even gay? I literally cannot go a day without some faggot saying how much he wants to rape/be raped.
>>
>>7987717
>Are you even gay?
Well, no but still. I've literally never heard that from any gay guy.
>>
>>7987691
them straight straight girls be bisluts. You got a chick masturbating to girl on girl fantasy that's a bislut. You hear a guy fantasizing about some guy on guy shit he's bislut. This is the definition of bisluts.

Now yeah some straight girls do some gay af shit without being gay. Make out with a girl but aren't turned on? Straight girl be straight. Eat a girl out though? Bi/gay.

Maybe there's just more bichicks than biguys or myabe bi dudes just don't talk up much and stay in the closet or hide that part of themselves. But nah that's some bi shit.

Also my point still stands. Straight girls can and will be more cunty to lesbians that straight dudes. I know this a lesbian. I also hate the whole "lol us straight girls sure aren't as homophobic as men cause we don't say no homo, we can totally cuddle each other and not worry it's gay" cause straight girl do no homo it. Straight girls all the time talk about how "ugh shame how DISGUSTING I FIND LESBIAN SEX TO BE" and it's like dude I get it you're straight. Or they bitch about how they don't like butches or "ugh god some lesbian looked at me".

Maybe if the lesbian is hot but even then the most it is is an ego boost on their part like how if some good looking gay dude were to check out a straight guy he'd mention it in a kinda humble brag bullshit way.
>>
>>7987707
explain

>tfw this will never happen to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
>>
>>7987755
>This is the definition of bisluts.
What's so slutty about it?

>"ugh shame how DISGUSTING I FIND LESBIAN SEX TO BE"
Sounds like the female version of the kind of homophobic dude everyone says is repressed gay himself.
>>
>>7987802
bisluts just what I'm used to calling bisexuals on 4chan, don't take shit serious

>Sounds like the female version of the kind of homophobic dude everyone says is repressed gay himself.
I agree. But at the same time I hate to call some homophobic jerk a repressed gay cause maybe he's just an asshole gay repressed or not.
>>
>>7987819
Oh ok. I just get triggered easily because off all the anti-bi stuff I see.

Yeah I wasn't saying they actually are lesbian, just the same kind of homophobic as guys who other people assume are repressed gay.
>>
>>7987708
Not saying it happens to me. But there are lesbians that fit that bill. A wide variety of women out there.

>>7987707
Sounds like an excellent night. Unless she wasn't your type.

>>7987755
Masturbating to gay fantasies is not the same as having gay sex. You can masturbate to a lot of crazy stuff that irl you would not find appealing. Straight women can be just as homophobic if not more than straight men. But you see it being phased out in more modern, western countries. When I was in high school no one dared speak against gay people (male or female), lest you wanted evil glares from football players and your fellow classmates.
>>
>>7987828
>Masturbating to gay fantasies is not the same as having gay sex. You can masturbate to a lot of crazy stuff that irl you would not find appealing. Straight women can be just as homophobic if not more than straight men. But you see it being phased out in more modern, western countries. When I was in high school no one dared speak against gay people (male or female), lest you wanted evil glares from football players and your fellow classmates.

Yeah yeah yeah. Look you're experience with all straights being all cool is fine but I'm thinking toward OP and hey, ime the reason for it is straight dudes have historically had more control over popular opinion and straight dudes are the ones most ok with lesbians while not liking gay dudes. On the flip straight girls are less ok with lesbians and more alright with gay dudes. My theory for this is straight dudes tend to like tit on tit action while straight girls are kinda weird about that whole liking dicks thing. If straight women had historically held more control and power I'd imagine there'd be just that extra bit more homophobia toward lesbians and less toward gay men but that ain't the reality we in so my imagination don't mean shit.

Also nah you fantasies about some gay shit you ain't hetero. Idc what you gotta brain flip to think otherwise but no. Maybe you aren't super bi, maybe just a .4 on the bi scale but that's some bi shit right there.
>>
>>7987852
If straight dudes have so much power over popular opinion, why is it men who got sent to die in wars to protect the women?
>>
>>7987326
Because nobody gives a fuck about lesbians.
>>
>>7987326

>>7987714 has some of it. Flamers did a fuck of a lot of damage to popular perception.

Media also plays a role as it was pretty popular to use gay panic for comedy fodder in the 80s/early 90s (see also: once bitten, lucas, etc), and lesbians didn't get nearly as much of that.
>>
>>7987865
because if it was the other way round both would die
>>
>>7987884
That's some evopsych justification for double standards.
>>
>>7987895
i don't know what evopsych is and i don't care about a double standard

it's just the truth
>>
>>7987865
You got it backwards. Straight dudes didn't get power and then send themselves to war. Straight dudes sent themselves to war first and that's a part of how they gained power.

Besides straight dudes put straight pussy on a pedestal that they don't send them into battle. That's not to say most wars didn't have straight dudes pushing women into the work of it to be nurses/cooks/sew clothes/fuck and other such shit. Plus straight women like being a part of that shit. Helping their husbands/brothers/sons.

Humanity is some wild shit.
>>
>>7987895
no it's the truth you faggot.
>>
>>7987852
You have different views as to what bisexuality is. Bisexuality means being able to have sex with both males and females and being happy with either set of genitals. Sure she could be .4 on the bisexuality scale, but what even is that? Women were tested and found that observing sex - heterosexual, lesbian, gay male, and even bonobos aroused them no matter what they reported their sexuality was. With your logic all women are bisexual. Fact is, female sexuality doesn't depend on our arousal - it's the ability to maintain arousal while performing an action. Those women saw monkeys having sex and were aroused, but they don't want to have sex with monkeys.

No matter who is in control; men or women, the ones not in control are going to suffer. Men control the world and do not see women as threats because they largely disrespect women and so our being "pardoned" in some cases is because men don't treat women equally. Men see other men as equals and will deal with them more harshly because they see homosexuality as weakness, as corruption, as against nature and the feminization of man (which means they can disrespect a man because he essentially partakes in a "woman's role"). The only time lesbians are really abused is when a man feels threatened, like he's being replaced. He uses rape and physical abuse to force a woman down to feel powerful, like he's still in charge. If the tables were flipped and women were in charge it would be...unimaginable in that we don't know how women function with our without the gender roles. Women might be desperate to hold on to that gender role of "power" that men now occupy but it's difficult to imagine women as aggressively in need of control. Who really knows.
>>
Wonder if lesbians being able to still conceive a child (with a sperm donor of course) has something to do with it. Anyone that's had parents over the age of 45 knows what grand baby crazy is, and adoption just doesn't seem to fill that hole as well.
>>
>>7987919
I imagine that a legitimate matriarchy would just be super emotionally abusive and socially shame people they didn't like into suicide or psychosis.
>>
>>7987672
That's such overblown lie.
Lot of fujos literally were the first one that started getting lesbos with eachother to do their favorite cosplays and shit like that.
The fact that fujos are stereotyped as blatlant homophobic just cause they don't like a pussy action is hilarious lol
Especially when plenty of straight guys throw a fit and get their dicks retracted when they see gay fanart.
Plus tumblrinas love lesbians because ''womyn'' shit.
>>
>>7987919
Eh. I read that study and it's kinda bullshit to me cause it was based on them figuring a wet pussy was aroused and if the muscle clenched it was like a dick twitch. Plus it's not really well repeated.

And I gotta tell you after having this pussy my whole life sometimes it'll just be wet all day for no reason cause it's the 2nd wednesday after my period. And other days it'll clench at random no fucking reason and I've asked my gyno and she just shrugs and says that's just how pussy be. So while I'm sure women are bi af I feel like they got less conscious control over pussy than dudes do over dick to make that study kinda some popsci bullshit.

Like serious what's more likely: that that study was maybe faulty or nah for real women have no definable sexuality despite obviously having some kinda sexuality.

Besides this I do kinda agree with you on straight men not seeing women/lesbians as a threat worth treating harshly like homosexual men. And my theory on a woman-run thing treating lesbians worse is just some bullshit theory but eh still there.

One thing I think justifies it my experience that straight women are more often shitty about the lesbian thing than straight men. And also just that the sexes tend to regulate their own. Just like gq is men telling other men how to act and cosmo is women telling other women to act. How men see other men on the same playing field to feel it's their place to tell them to not be homosexual or act in general that's how women see other women on a more equal playing field and feel it's their place to tell a girl if she should or shouldn't wear make up or eat pussy so much.

Girls do critique each other hard. Idk your gender if you haven't seen this shit but man have I. There's shit the most feminist of feminists will tell me I ought to or ought not do that no man, no matter how sexist he might be, would ever feel his place to say to me.
>>
>>7987981
fujos dressing up like dudes to kiss each other on camera is some freaky shit but I don't think it says anything solid about homosexuality just says they weird freaks imo

but I used to be some weird little cunt into deviantart and the amount of fujishit comics I'd see that were essentially them talking about how much they love man sex and either nothing about lesbians or they think it's gross pandering to men shit

and I've been on tumblr and they are so fucking weird about lesbians. It's very "UwU LESBIANS THAT SIT ON CIS OR TRANS OR ASEXUAL MENS DICK EVERY SECOND OF THEIR LIVES ARE STILL VALID LESBIANS". I don't think they know what words mean.
>>
>>7987998
>>>7987326 (OP)
Because girls always hated eachother.
Straight girls hate other straight girls too,you know the whole ''competing against eachother'' shit?
And it's not because of a guy,it's because most women want to appear as superior as possible,while guys just don't care about that or are more apathic to it.
In fact,girls are usually the ones to slutshame other girls when they sleep around and shit like this.It's life.
I remember once reading that domestic violence rate for lesbian couples was higher than other couples.
>>
>>7988020
Yeah those girls are ''tumblrinas'' they are the autistic ones.
>>
>>7988033
Women do compete in ways but the majority rely on other women to set the standards as to what to like and what not to like. It's a social thing. But women that don't involve themselves in that tend to be more emotionally intelligent. The abuse rates between lesbians were false. Bisexual women were most likely to be abused over their lifetime from a boyfriend or girlfriend (mostly from boyfriends, 89% in violence some 96%(?) In rape and sexual abuse besides rape from boyfriends) with lesbians most likely to be abused by men second (67% I believe in violence and ninety something in sexual abuse from a boyfriend) then straight women. That's from memory tho. I can pull up the numbers from the cdc later.
>>
>>7988077
>The abuse rates between lesbians were false
>We dindu nufin
>>
>>7988077
idk y you gonna reply to obvious bait and not even bite the one where she says dudes are chill and uncompetitive cause that was the most laughable one
>>
>>7987562
>I just want to cuddle and talk about high dimensional geometry. I could care less about sex.
sounds like homoromantic asexual tbqh desu
>>
>>7988101
I'm a mtf who's decided not to transition because I doubt the effectiveness and I'll never be a real girl etc.
>>
>>7988092
Dude are competitive,but their friendship doesn't revolve around self esteem and emotional stability.
>>
>>7988114
is it possible you just enjoy stereotypically effeminate things and you don't need to change your gender identity to do that? Doesn't seem worth the additional social stigma if you're not interested in transitioning
I don't have any first-hand experience in these things though
>>
>>7988051
yeah see if they can't even get the basic definition down idk about their opinions on it. it feels like they're trying to trick lesbians into being bisexual. feels a bit like if pol we're suddenly saying they're totally for gay rights ESPECIALLY THE GAY MEN THAT MARRY WOMEN AND HAVE KIDS YOU'RE STILL GAY AND OK IF YOU NEVER SUCK A DICK AGAIN AND ONLY FUCK YOUR WIFES VAGINA. I sometimes wondered if that's what they were hoping to get out of that milo guy
>>
>>7988088
Not false. Lesbians were second most likely to have been abused by a partner over their lifetime. 90% of rape cases were from boyfriends and 67% of domestic abuse was from boyfriends. The study never specified how many lesbians were exclusively abused by women. Probably too small to estimate.

>>7988092
I doubt it was bait. This person sincerely tried to answer OP. The other one this guy >>7988126 can't be educated. He's absorbed too many "bro theories" and weird redpill shit.
>>
>>7988135
>boyfriends
Then they were bishits, not lesbians, and deserved it.
>>
>>7988131
I do feel all wrong physically but I doubt that getting surgery would ever change that. And there'd always be the lingering guilt of the fact that I'm not biologically female. I don't think I'm any more of a suicide risk than anyone else here and if I do kill myself I wouldn't have been saved by transitioning. I'd just have a different set of anxieties afterwards.
>>
>>7988135
let's just say the worst for only males circles is that they bully you and beat you up.
While the norm for only female circles is that they bully you and they exclude you.
>>
>>7988166
Probably. I know that's the stereotype that some people live with. My experience is with neither. Female circles aren't all vapid make up, hair, and crop tops. Maybe they exist in really clique high schools? Real world the worst a woman circle does is not invite you to things. Male circles aren't all locker room jocks talking tits - but can't claim to know what it's like.

I mean men can bully women and women can bully men. I think the worst of my bullying was in high school from boys, not other girls.
>>
>>7988166
>beaten up vs excluded
>>
>>7988166
dudes totally exclude other dudes. just look at r9k full of dudes excluded by "normie" dudes vs cgl full of a bunch of weird chicks into cosplay that are also cunts but manage to hang around each other enjoyably in various weird cosplay meetups.
>>
>>7987326
Butt stuff is poo poo. Everyone loves women. Women are stupider so they are more readily forgiven their transgressions than men. Obviously, women connect more with females because of their emotions (read stupid) whereas men connect with males because of their hormonal primal lust (degeneracy). I've never heard of lesbians having AIDS. Girls are weak and don't hurt each other. Lesbians want to be strong independent and assertive (male), what could be wrong with that?, Who doesn't want to be male? Gays (effeminacy), there is no man there. How will they get anything done? Who wears the pants? MY GOD, WHO WEARS THE PANTS?!?
>>
>>7988222
>Everyone loves women. Women are stupider so they are more readily forgiven their transgressions than men.
No, women are stupider BECAUSE everyone loves them and lets them off the hook over literally anything.
>>
>>7987553
Because women are seen as dumber.
>>
>>7988247
>seen as
>>
>>7988247
If women are dumber, then why do men chimp out over gay men?
>>
>>7988267
Men are more aggressive.
>>
>>7988283
aggression is a sign of stupid ya idiot
>>
>>7988302
No it isn't.
>>
>>7987865
While girls are stupider, they are valued more than men by men. Men will have to take 2 or 3 men for every woman emotionally.
>>
>>7988307
whatever dumbass
>>
>>7988316
That's really self-hating...
>>
>>7988331
yeah men aren't really smart
>>
>>7988316
Don't tell that to feminists. All their theories hinge on the belief that men actually like other men on the virtue of also being a man and hate women.
>>
>>7988283
So men just lash out of anger instead of using their words? Without thinking? Makes sense.
>>
>>7988338
It's not smartness, it's just not valuing themselves as people.
>>
>>7988338
Every other man represents a competitor to pass their genes. Women only need compete with each other for the best male. And historically women have had no qualms with sharing the best male.
>>
>>7988239
Chicken or the egg. They're put on a pedestal.
>>
>>7988250
Yes, seen as. They are just as smart as us but have been deincentivized to be that way. A smart emotional girl is very sexy to me.
T. Pre-E bi mtf scum.
>>
>>7988302
No. Men are taught not to deal with thei r emotions. Donald Trump.
>>
>>7988430
I'm just playing around. I know that some of the greatest mathematicians in history were female and we owe modern astronomy and much of the Harvard Star Classification to a woman. But it's still a fun meme that refuses to die.
>>
>>7988439
No. Men realize that their emotions don't matter to anyone besides themselves.
>>
>>7988346
They are incentivized that way. Bravery. Valor. Courage. Maverickdom. Manly ideals revolve around discisive thinking quick action and protection of others and their property. Altruism has made a slave of the male psyche.
>>
>>7988467
It's honestly really tragic.
>>
>>7988467
I don't think their desire to be brave, or valorous is what leads to their twisted responses. Men are not selflessly concerned, they are enormously insecure. If anything, they've become more unstable, their ego is like glass. They have learned violence and aggression is acceptable behavior, they have understood manhood to be putting others down and beating up your fellow man to seem stronger. They hardly encourage love as a virtue. If men valued love more than power, equality more than respect, then you'd see less victims.
>>
>>7988356
Men are disposable. They get it beaten into them subliminally. That's where nationalism comes in. You are a potential agent for the State. Disposable with a nice overwrap of altruism. That'll keep you warm in Eternity.
>>
>>7988486
Ah but power is to be exerted and love is to be expressed. Men don't deal in emotions because they don't understand them. Rationality is solid, tangible. Unchanging. But emotions, that's always changing. Autists have trouble with emotions too, and they are smart, rational, and don't get sarcasm and physical cues. Sheldon Cooper. Men tend not to deal too well with God either. You can always tell the religions started by men.
>>
>generalizations and stereotypes: the thread
>>
>>7988536
So men are literally autistic and incapable of building solid relationships.
>>
>>7988486
In a man's world, someone has to lose. Everyones' a winner, because the losers don't matter.
>>
>>7988544
Masculine culture actively discourages sharing feelings, which is a critical part in building solid relationships
>>
>>7988544
Generally, yes. My own anecdotal
evidence proves positive and a few people have been concerned with it lately. Men now have fewer friends in middle age than they did 30 years ago. Women stayed the same.
>>
>>7988549
And masculine culture impedes growth. Society has evolved to the point that individual strength is useless, there is a demand for creativity, compassion, and fairness in leaders. It's now the group that must survive, and groups are built on emotional ties (it used to be just blood and marriages, but now we can easily cut those), meaning emotional intelligence is necessary for survival in the modern world. If men can not learn to encourage and improve that in themselves, they'll be what holds the world back instead of what innovates it.
>>
File: BITCH HOLD ON.jpg (73KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BITCH HOLD ON.jpg
73KB, 702x1024px
>>7988575
>And masculine culture impedes growth.
I guess that all of history was done by women then...
>>
>>7988575
>it used to be just blood and marriages, but now we can easily cut those
Research shows kids don't do nearly as well outside of parents with a stable marriage. I wouldn't be so quick to say we can easily cut that.
>>
>>7988560
In what ways do they fail at building solid relationships?
>>
>>7988581
Yeah. If men had treated women fairly, let them learn freely, if they let men express themselves freely - can you imagine how advanced we would be? They purposely put down others for centuries. That's half the world's brain power being forbidden to help.

>>7988591
Kids do better when they have a stable home life. Marriages do not always mean things are stable. There are plenty of rocky marriages that children would have preferred to see their parents separate than to be exposed to all that went on. As long as a child is taught how to problem solve, express their emotions, and work with others - then they will be alright. Those are critical to the early years. But having one parent or no parents removes the better chance of having witnessed problems being solved and teamwork being shown. But of course I meant that before divorces were impossible to get and you were shamed if you had one, and kids cut ties with families even unofficially. Old days marriages were pretty different as well. Family units were pushed into hierarchies. All very stagnant should things go wrong.
>>
File: 1481342958205.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1481342958205.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>7988607
>Yeah. If men had treated women fairly, let them learn freely, if they let men express themselves freely - can you imagine how advanced we would be? They purposely put down others for centuries. That's half the world's brain power being forbidden to help.
We wuz queenz an shit but da big bad men be opressin us! That's why we dindu nuffin throughout history! Now take yo dyke asses to bed!
>>
>>7988611
>Doesn't realize that history is written by the victors
I thought that was basic knowledge. But I mean autistic weebs aren't the smartest group.
>>
>>7988607
>if they let men express themselves freely
But it's women who emotionally repress and control men.
>>
>>7988647
Naw. Men subjugate other men. It's why men punish men for being gay.
>>
>>7988623
We wuz queens and shit! But we lost to inferior men.
>>
>>7988662
Still embarrassing yourself, I see. Resorting to memes instead of using your brain to dispute things you have a problem with. Men are literally children. At least you learned to stop attaching pictures of anime girls, your security blanket.
>>
>>7988575
Civilization is ultimately a male creation. Masculine virtue is the bulwark that protects culture from outside forces that wishes to destroy it and replace it with their own. Masculine virtue is what allows the tribe to survive times of tribulation; despite or maybe even because of how messy it can be. Look at western Europe if you want to see what happens when men become soft and feminized.
>>
File: Yeet_1da28c_6181537.jpg (45KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
Yeet_1da28c_6181537.jpg
45KB, 640x562px
>>7988678
How must it feel to be so weak and fragile? How does it feel to know that almost everything important in history was accomplished by men?! How does it feel to know that your gender is sub par and weak willed, stabbing even each-other in the back at every opportunity?! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR HATE! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE USELESS GARBAGE! I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE YOU!
>>
>>7987326
Because we live in a patriarchal society where female sexuality of any kind is fetishized and pretty much belittled.
Also where masculinity is revered and femininity is again belittled.
So a female displaying masculinity isn't really seen as a bad thing, but a male displaying femininity is ridiculed.

I do think however the lesbians ITT talking about straight women preferring gays to women is true.
My mother is a registrar and incredibly open minded about all people. She loves and respects everyone. But last night on the phone she did tell me that she prefers marrying two men than two women. I asked why and she said two brides are too dramatic, but I do think a bit of it is that straight woman thing.
She was telling me about these young gay guys she married who she absolutely adored and they adored her and idk if straight women have that connection that lesbians.
>>
>>7988711
>we live in a patriarchal society
Patriarchy is another word for civilization
>>
>>7988711
>why are women treated better than men?
>because patriarchy
>>
>>7988689
No. You're trying to romanticize "masculine culture". But masculine culture has remained stagnant. Humanity needs to grow, to change and adapt. "Masculine culture" forces men and women into boxes, so we fit into roles and are forced to meet imaginary expectations instead of pursuing what we each do best and supporting one another instead of relying on archaic structures.
>>
File: 1478218653403.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1478218653403.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>7988735
>But masculine culture has remained stagnant.
You mean with the exception of doing literally everything in history?
>>
File: 1464586528451.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1464586528451.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>7988735
>Masculine culture" forces men and women into boxes, so we fit into roles and are forced to meet imaginary expectations instead of pursuing what we each do best
But we each do best the things that those structures were based of of.
>>
>>7988735
>"Masculine culture" forces men and women into boxes
That is what ALL culture does. Don't try and pin it on men specifically.
>>
>>7988747
Read the thread above.

>>7988750
Look at Russia right now. They're stuck in this suffocating belief of what men should be - and that includes the unbridled hatred for gay men. Men aren't allowed to be teachers according to masculine rhetoric - teaching is a woman's job. Men can't be cooks because women are supposed to be cooks. Men can't raise their children so women are given full custody.

>>7988757
I'm not. I was telling that anon that the manly man culture he idolizes is not picture perfect, and not the backbone of strong eastern european society (which is practically third world).
>>
>>7988735
Have you stopped to think why most civilizations to make it to the bronze age and beyond had men in charge?
>>
>>7988772
Have you stopped to realize that we aren't living in caves anymore? That OP asked why lesbians are assumed to be ok but gay men aren't? I swear, every time this topic is brought up, a lot of men can't seem to stop thinking about being neanderthals.
>>
>>7988767
>Look at Russia right now.
Russia's problems have more to do with communism and geography and less to do with masculinity. In fact the communists tried to instill gender equality and the soviet union collapsed.
>>
>>7988767
Camille Paglia was right when she said "If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts." Women generally don't take the risks needed to create civilization.
>>
File: 1478212811634.png (94KB, 210x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478212811634.png
94KB, 210x211px
>>7988777
Your post literally has no argument.
>>
>>7988777
Have you stopped to realize that civilization is not immune to collapse?
>>
>>7987326
Because straight men know that as soon as anyone that even might stand in their way is gone, they can just rape women into having babies whether they like it or not, since women never use violence to solve their problems.
>>
>>7988778
Russia is shit. I'd rather not think about what it's like to live in that hellhole.

>>7988783
You are acting like a moron. You want to argue that men led humans out of the stone age, but I am not discussing the importance of men several centuries ago, I'm discussing how now masculinity has been reduced to something that doesn't contribute to the changing social unit. I said emotional intelligence is critical to forming strong emotional bonds. Then someone wanted to talk about cavemen. How does that make sense?

>>7988790
It isn't, but I'm willing to bet /pol/ believes feminism will destroy the world with numales. Am I correct that men fear losing their right to throw homosexuals off buildings?

>>7988780
Did I say men weren't necessary for our species to continue? Stop being so defensive. I was talking about TODAY, and our structure TODAY with the current state of what people believe is "masculine", not the fact men existed centuries ago. That was even before masculinity was heard of, there was simply male and female, primitive, working together to survive.
>>
>>7988790
>we can't end female privilege or civilization will collapse
Do feminists listen to themselves?
>>
>>7988814
>You are acting like a moron. You want to argue that men led humans out of the stone age, but I am not discussing the importance of men several centuries ago

It's a common conservative trick. Evil deeds in the the distant past are irrelevant, accomplishments in the distant past are even more important and amazing than recent accomplishments. Add to that the fact those prior "accomplishments" involve benefitting straight people at the cost of everyone else, and as soon as you start engaging them in the debate you've basically ceded the point that someone straight people being absolute shit is a good thing.
>>
>>7988721
No. Early civilisations weren't patriarchies. Men and women had equal status.

>>7988731
In what way are women treated better? The straight white men who dominate society don't treat lesbians with respect, they fetishise them. That isn't better treatment.
They simply rape them instead of beating and killing them.
>>
>>7988842
>They simply rape them instead of beating and killing them.
what does it take to get such a fucked up view of reality?
>>
>>7988848
Step 1: Be straight.
Step 2: See step 1.
>>
>>7988850
No, I mean your view that "straight white men" are as a group the ones responsible for raping lesbian women
>>
>>7988842
Sumer was patriarchal
>>
>>7988855
I know what you meant, but I don't care what straight people mean, so I didn't play along.
>>
>>7988842
>>7988855
Men don't rape lesbians.

Stop spreading misandrist myths.
>>
>>7988857
I'll have you know I'm gay tyvm, get your head out of your ass and stop making rash inaccurate generalizations
>>
>>7988864
You're a straight disease, no thanks.
>>
>>7988866
Do you believe that "muslims" are responsible for terrorist attacks and treat all of them as such?
>>
>>7988814
No, what men fear above all else is their nature. Everything a man endeavors is to stave off disposability
>>
>>7988870
If you knew all of society would happily see you, die, wouldn't you endeavor to stave that off too?
>>
>>7988891
Of course. Feminists go on and on about how if men were open to our feelings things would instantly get better for us. They don't understand that nothing will change if it happens. Because no one will care. Our feelings were and will never deemed to be important because we exist to be useful or thrown out.
>>
>>7988902
Do you think this causes males to become gay or trans?
>>
No. It might be perceived that way by straight men and is why there's hostility but I doubt disposability is the reason for gays or trans
>>
File: blueberry look.jpg (36KB, 448x664px) Image search: [Google]
blueberry look.jpg
36KB, 448x664px
>>7988842
>Early civilisations weren't patriarchies. Men and women had equal status.
>>
>>7988957
Why not? It's a large reason for someone to find it repulsive to be in the male role.
>>
>>7988848
>>7988850
I'm actually a gay male and it's a fact. Women are oppressed in our society.

>>7988856
There were plenty of matriarchal Germanic tribes.

>>7988860
Men do rape lesbians! There was a case of a father in America raping his daughter because she's a lesbian!
>>
File: MtF gen says hi.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
MtF gen says hi.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>7989000
>There were plenty of matriarchal Germanic tribes.
Name literally one. Go.
>>
>>7988957
>It might be perceived that way by straight men
It isn't.

This thread is a trip.
>>
>>7989000
>Women are oppressed in our society
that wasn't the topic of discussion in those posts
>>
>>7989008
The Situne tribe.
Stop being such a pathetic misogynist. If it wasn't for feminism do you really bloody think gays would have rights?
We'd be lynched while the straight white man raped his way through multiple women.
>>
>>7989000
>Women are oppressed in our society.
In what ways?
>>
>>7989026
None, ignore the mangina.
>>
>>7988997
I don't actually think all that many of us find it repulsive to be a man and be in the male role. The weight of our apparent disposability isn't some ever lurking bugbear for males.

Maybe the MRA weenies use it as a sort of disingenuous 'ammo' in their arguments.

As for the trans, I wouldn't know. I've read a few posts that would suggest self-hate has something to do with it for some individuals.
>>
>>7989026
are you kidding me?
>>
>>7989022
>"Upon the Suiones, border the people Sitones; and, agreeing with them in all other things, differ from them in one, that here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage." - Tacitus

hue
>>
File: 1476331669410.jpg (21KB, 680x386px) Image search: [Google]
1476331669410.jpg
21KB, 680x386px
>>7989000
>There were plenty of matriarchal Germanic tribes.
You mean those barbarian chucklefucks who got rekt by the Romans? Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>7989034
>The weight of our apparent disposability isn't some ever lurking bugbear for males.
There are probably different ways to come to terms with it, like pride or denial.

>I've read a few posts that would suggest self-hate has something to do with it for some individuals.
It would explain a lot imo.
>>
>>7988997
maybe gay people are gay because they like dicks and not because they are repulsed by men's place in culture
>>
File: 1478213527484.png (82KB, 241x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478213527484.png
82KB, 241x314px
>>7988842
>Early civilisations weren't patriarchies. Men and women had equal status.
>Here's one super backwards obscure society that nobody's ever heard of
>>
File: wwall.jpg (940KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
wwall.jpg
940KB, 1000x3000px
>>
File: feminist world-insane.png (2MB, 800x5700px) Image search: [Google]
feminist world-insane.png
2MB, 800x5700px
>>
>>7989026
Dude seriously? Women make up half of our population and yet how many American presidents have been female?
How many women are CEOs of our biggest corporations?
How many women are heads of our media companies?
Even in women's fashion men dominate!
Our society definitely oppresses women, it's improving definitely but we've got a long way to go before we have gender equality.

>>7989040
Yep

>>7989044
No I mean those 'barbarians' who allowed the romans into their territories for trade.
Who eventually got sick of the roman oppression and dominated their western empire after the fifth century
>>
>>7989068
>Who eventually got sick of the roman oppression and dominated their western empire after the fifth century
After getting their supple boipussies pushed in and then adopting a patriarchal society. Yes those ones.
>>
>>7989047
Pride, I'd say. Has a bit to do with why we're happy to be men.

Day to day life, you don't really think about that kind of shit.
>>
>>7989055
Ancient Egypt also had, while not gender equality, women had a lot more rights than they did in Europe up until the 20th century.
>>
>>7989068
there is gender equality you retard... just that women are not that good nor do they care for a higher position! Once they focus on career like men do... it's bye bye to having a family! Men can still have it if the women in their life would take care of all the other chorus around the house... that's why women who want a career end up lonely cat ladies... ITS A TWO LANE ROAD!
>>
>>7989068
In what way is women not making 50% of every job position oppression?
are you implying that men actively shut down women and prevent them from achieving high management positions? Is it not possible that women simply gravitate towards different roles as a result of a different set of hormones and thought patterns - which results in statistical imbalances in representation for different jobs, and are not a "good" or "bad" thing, let alone "oppression"?
>>
>>7989077
you know..cleaopatra... but they never heard of her
>>
>>7989072
I wish it would change.
>>
>>7989068
And why is it that feminists have such disdain for the working class but exalt the Bourgeoisie?
>>7989071
It was the patriarchal ones that sacked Rome.
>>
I am Russian and I am an Asshole.

Lesbians and Bisexual messed up in the head get my bird up.

Fuck off if You disagree.

P.S.
Gay men in my opinion!!! treat children as pets and expose Children to Sex.
>>
>>7989077
Explains why Egypt literally never did anything of note while somehow having the longest continuous culture of major ancient civilizations with the exception of possibly China, and then got passed around like a cheap whore at a coke party for centuries to the point where they didn't even have Native aristocracy anymore.
>>
>>7989086
Cleopatra was Greek and at the time Egypt was a tributary state not a truly sovereign nation.
>>
>>7989068
>Women make up half of our population and yet how many American presidents have been female?
We almost had one this year and that was too many.
>>
>>7989090
>It was the patriarchal ones that sacked Rome.
Hmm, almost like they were the only ones who could get the job done. Really joggins the noggin.
>>
>>7989095
It was Roman times when Egypt became a tributary, after Cleopatra.
>>
>>7989107
>After Caesar's assassination in 44 BC, she aligned with Mark Antony in opposition to Caesar's legal heir Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus (later known as Augustus). With Antony, she bore the twins Cleopatra Selene II and Alexander Helios, and son Ptolemy Philadelphus (her unions with her brothers had produced no children). Antony committed suicide after losing the Battle of Actium to Octavian's forces, and Cleopatra followed suit. According to tradition,[clarification needed] she killed herself by means of an asp bite on August 12, 30 BC.[7] She was outlived by Caesarion, who was declared pharaoh by his supporters, but he was soon killed on Octavian's orders. Egypt then became the Roman province of Aegyptus.

It was her fault. Typical of a woman.
>>
>>7989078
NO! It is a fact that straight white men dominate our society and therefore serve the interests of other straight white men.
Our entire social structure promotes the straight white man.
I have experienced it myself!
At my old work my female line manager was earning less than me! She'd worked there for five years and was good at her job, yet a new young man who was junior to her was earning more than her! You may not believe it, but it's a fact.
It's got nothing to do with women not being ambitious, they do better in school than boys and are generally higher achievers until they reach the work place and have to deal with the Old Boys Network.

>>7989086
Exactly

>>7989090
What are you talking about? It was Queen Victoria who started the liberation of the working classes in Britain during the industrial revolution. It took a female monarch and o highlight the plight of the poor and start the process of state education and children's rights. God you people really don't know your social history.

>>7989093
You're an idiot. Plz go and research ancient Egypt and then comment.

It's actually disgusting how misogynistic so many gay men are. And if any of you are mtf you must really hate yourselves.
>>
File: nani sore.png (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nani sore.png
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>7989122
>You're an idiot. Plz go and research ancient Egypt and then comment.
You sure showed me with that factual refutation. Nice citations too. I'll internalize your argument and reflect on my past study habits.

The funniest part is that i'm not even a misogynist it's just fun to mess with crazy bitches.
>>
>>7989122
>It was Queen Victoria who started the liberation of the working classes in Britain during the industrial revolution.
Queen Victoria was an imperialist who did nothing for the people. It was the male prime ministers, politicians, philosophers and industrialists who had to put up with her who saved the working class.

Britain would eventually have a female leader who helped the working classes, but not until 78 years after Victoria's death.
>>
File: 1467561783443.png (772KB, 674x7920px) Image search: [Google]
1467561783443.png
772KB, 674x7920px
>>7989068

>oppression = unequal representation in every field.

k
>>
>>7989131
We need to deny female scholarships and qualifications to the fields that already have too many women, so they have to be builders and factory workers instead. How else will we achieve equality?
>>
File: 1366133788755.jpg (119KB, 1023x328px) Image search: [Google]
1366133788755.jpg
119KB, 1023x328px
>>7989129

>it's just fun to mess with crazy feminists.

ftfy. although what's the difference at this point?
>>
File: 1486991352004.jpg (31KB, 574x272px) Image search: [Google]
1486991352004.jpg
31KB, 574x272px
>>7989137
Male tax break when?
>>
>>7989130
No it was pressure from grass roots middle class women who would visit the ghettos of east London that forced the government to take action.
It's feminism that has started the liberation of the oppressed.
It's funny how in one breath misogynists will justify the lower status of females because THEY CARE TOO MUCH and aren't ambitious enough, but won't recognise that it's that caring nature that has promoted human rights and equality.

>>7989131
It's just one example.
>>
>>7989122
>At my old work my female line manager was earning less than me! She'd worked there for five years and was good at her job, yet a new young man who was junior to her was earning more than her! You may not believe it, but it's a fact.

Do you know how that junior negotiated his salary? Unless you do, this anecdote is meaningless
>>
>>7989122
>It's actually disgusting how misogynistic so many gay men are.
yeah nah fuck off
you're not entitled to me being attracted to you
>>
File: 1486523036353.jpg (259KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486523036353.jpg
259KB, 680x680px
>>7989136
>How else will we achieve equality?
Female holocaust.
>>
>>7989142
Women should have fewer rights, no vote, etc.
>>
>>7989141
Shit like this actually does make me angry though. Single women are such a huge fucking tax burden because we subsidize irresponsible behavior as long as it's a woman. Nobody should really be getting any government money unless they're about to die. And even then sometimes people just fuck up too hard to help them.
>>
>>7989141
>Male tax break when?
There is no tax break that would cover pic related, short of abolishing taxation entirely.
>>
>>7989143
Well yes because it was me. I did negotiate a better contract obviously, but the fact that a woman who was senior to me and actually helped to train me was earning less than me is a joke.
What's horrific is that because she was a mother with a family she didn't even leave the company until after I left.
She called me and was so upset about how they had treated her and asked me what I think she should do.
It's not that men are more ambitious, it's that even when women work they're still primary caregivers so they have family worries that men don't have generally.

Really the fact you people can't even see female oppression is a true mark of male privilege.
>>
File: gunsounds.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gunsounds.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>7989156
Don't tempt me.
>>
>>7989148
I'm a gay man you pathetic cretin.
>>
>>7989153
No way is it single women who cause that huge a discrepancy.
>>
>>7989157
>I told my employer to pay me a certain amount
>how dare he!

Oppression implies it is an active effort. The fact this woman did not negotiate a better salary is entirely up to her, not some evil white man forcing a low income on her.
>>
>>7989157
>It's not that men are more ambitious, it's that even when women work they're still primary caregivers so they have family worries that men don't have generally.
So what you're saying is that women should get back in the kitchen?

>Really the fact you people can't even see female oppression is a true mark of male privilege.
Giving birth to children and then being expected to take care of them is not oppression.
>>
>>7989142

Where are the feminist initiatives to achieve more parity in sewage work?
>>
>>7989153
>>7989141
WTF?
The single woman is the tax burden?
WHAT ABOUT THE BUM OF A MAN WHO IMPREGNATED HER BUT DOESNT WANT TO TAKE FINANCIAL OR EMOTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS CHILDREN?!?!?

All you've done is highlight another example of male privilege and female oppression.
>>
>>7989157
>It's not that men are more ambitious,
It's that women are incompetent.
>>
>>7989157
>the fact that a woman who was senior to me and actually helped to train me was earning less than me is a joke
Did you ever suggest to your employer that she should be earning more?
You had the capacity to improve her situation. And now you're complaining on the internet when you're the one who oppressed her
>>
>>7989170
>WHAT ABOUT THE BUM OF A MAN WHO IMPREGNATED HER BUT DOESNT WANT TO TAKE FINANCIAL OR EMOTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS CHILDREN?!?!?
What is child support?
>>
>>7989170
It seems that the mere act of being female is in and of itself oppression to you. Are you sure you're not Ftm?
>>
>>7989170
In what way is that oppression? How is it an active effort to keep women down?
>>
>>7989161

>"If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts." - Feminist Camille Paglia.
>>
>>7989164
She should have been given a more substantial raise over those five years.
The problem is promotions and raises are based on who your friends with not on how good you are at your job.
How are you even trying to justify this?

>>7989166
Giving birth doesn't mean you should be the primary caregiver.
A woman doesn't make a baby on her own.
Fathers need to step up.

>>7989167
What?
>>
>>7989187
>Giving birth doesn't mean you should be the primary caregiver.
>A woman doesn't make a baby on her own.
>Fathers need to step up.
Child support exists. Also if you can't take care of the child you can get an abortion or leave them for adoption. Or better yet use a rubber. Or even better close your legs and stop being a drain on society and become a doctor or a scientist.
>>
>>7989187
>promotions and raises are based on who your friends with not on how good you are at your job.
Since when does this exclusively impact females?
>>
>>7989187
>A woman doesn't make a baby on her own.
I agree. Fathers should have equal rights to the child, compulsory joint custody, and equal ability to give up their financial obligations to the child and to decide whether he or she is aborted.
>>
>>7989187
Does being the one to give birth mean you alone should have control over the abortion decision?
>>
>>7989187
Most fathers pay child support. Feminists fought for primary caregiver often slandering fathers by saying unnecessary or worse harmful to their children
>>
File: 1489995899624.jpg (239KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1489995899624.jpg
239KB, 600x849px
>>7989187
>The problem is promotions and raises are based on who your friends with not on how good you are at your job.
Spoken like someone who's never achieved anything in their life ever ever. Get a motherfucking job and quit whining.
>>
>>7989175
I wasn't there for long. We found out when I saw her payslip. I was absolutely horrified to see how much lower her salary was to mine.
At the time I wasn't as aware of female oppression in the workplace.
I left probably a month after that and she left a few weeks after me.
The entire culture of the company was macho. The boss Bradley was an absolute cunt who would hire and fire people on a whim. He was rude and arrogant and had a God complex. So there's no doubt in my mind that her being female was part of it.
It's why I left there after a few months, the culture was horrible.

>>7989180
No
Our society oppresses anyone who isn't a straight white man with money.

>>7989183
Women are still expected to raise the family as well as go to work.
Men are just expected to work
>>
>>7989203
So you were a part of one shit company and that's somehow representative of workplace culture as a whole?
>>
>>7989203
>Our society oppresses anyone who isn't a straight white man with money.
>Money
Ok now I know you're just retarded.
>>
>>7989203
how the fuck do you even develop such a grandiose victim complex?
>>
>>7989203
>tfw gay
>tfw half black half asian
>tfw people think you're a goddamn hero because Veteran status
>tfw MGI Bill paying for everything
Feels great man
>>
>>7989176
>>7989200
If you think the pennies that make up child support can raise a child you are crazy.
And then there's the emotional support.

>>7989202
I don't currently work because of mental health issues.
But I was an analyst at one of the worlds biggest banks. So your point doesn't stand.
I know how corporate culture works.

>>7989198
>>7989197
Um no abortion is up to the mother. I'm a catholic so my views on abortion are tricky... my religious views on the sanctity of life come into conflict with my views on women's rights.
But the only reason women have abortions is because society either slut shames them or people like those ITT don't want to contribute to the welfare system that would help them raise their children.
>>
>>7989218
>pennies
You've never paid child support I see.

>And then there's the emotional support.
Let the father see the child. Most want to but are prevented by the mother. Or did you mean emotional support for the mom, because fuck her. She's a fucking adult.
>>
>>7989218
>the ONLY reason
what an idiotic statement. Did you even think before speaking in an absolute like that?
>>
File: 1490522997517.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1490522997517.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>7989218
>I don't currently work because of mental health issues.
pic related

>But I was an analyst at one of the worlds biggest banks. So your point doesn't stand.
So then how, my friend, are you oppressed?
>>
>>7989205
One of the biggest asset management companies in London.
I don't think you realise how massive misogyny is in the financial services industry.
>>
File: Advanced trashing.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced trashing.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>7989218
>people like those ITT don't want to contribute to the welfare system that would help them raise their children.
>Give me free shit
No how about fuck you instead.
>>
>>7989230
>I don't think you realise how massive misogyny is in the financial services industry.
Seeing you now I have a hard time thinking it isn't justified.
>>
>>7989212
Well that's good. That is what our society should be like.
Those with the biggest shoulders carrying the heaviest load.
Unfortunately not everyone is as lucky as you.

>>7989221
Do you honestly believe most mothers are absolute birches preventing the father seeing their children?
In most cases the men start new families and lose interest in their old ones.

>>7989226
I'm gay.
I have mental health issues.
I'm not even arguing about my oppression, I'm arguing about female oppression.
It is possible to have empathy and want to defend the rights of other people.
>>
>>7989242
>Do you honestly believe most mothers are absolute birches preventing the father seeing their children?
Yes, that's true.
>In most cases the men start new families and lose interest in their old ones.
No, that's false.
>>
>>7989242
>Those with the biggest shoulders carrying the heaviest load.
how about those with shoulders learning how to carry a load at all
>>
>>7989242
>I'm gay.
Ah I get ya.

>I have mental health issues.
No need to be redundant.

>I'm not even arguing about my oppression, I'm arguing about female oppression.
Ah Now I understand more. Although I will say it's not without reason.

>It is possible to have empathy and want to defend the rights of other people.
But it is usually mistaken.
>>
File: 1489214604901.png (144KB, 706x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489214604901.png
144KB, 706x767px
>>7989249
>No need to be redundant.
wew savage
>>
>>7989230
Hopefully outside the EU companies in London will be subject to less feminist overregulation.
>>
>>7989243
No it isn't!
Please research family breakups and the abandonment of children by fathers who start new families.
The cases of women being spiteful bitches is few and far between.

>>7989249
What do you mean not without reason?
How can people in 2017 not believe in egalitarianism??????
>>
>>7989244
Feminists BTFO.
>>
>>7989259
>How can people in 2017 not believe in egalitarianism??????
Because people are not born equal.
>>
>>7989242
>lucky
It was my blood, my sweat and my tears that got me what I wanted. It wasn't luck
>>
>>7989259
Today is the day you learn that people can have different opinions to you, and neither you nor they are objectively correct
The year it is is irrelevant
>>
>>7989259
Egalitarianism means no special treatment for women.

Egalitarianism and equality are the polar opposites of feminism and chauvinism.
>>
>>7989259
>Please research family breakups and the abandonment of children by fathers who start new families.
>The cases of women being spiteful bitches is few and far between.
I suggest you do that. Even just anecdotal evidence would show you that fathers often have to fight long hard legal battles just for visitation rights.
>>
>>7989259
It's the current year.
>>
>>7989259
How can people in 315AD not believe in Jesus?
>>
File: dilbertman.jpg (2MB, 2444x2336px) Image search: [Google]
dilbertman.jpg
2MB, 2444x2336px
>>7989259
beliefs are irrational - meaning your beliefs are just as irrational as people who disagree with you. You might think you came to a certain conclusion using logic and reason, but that's genuinely just an illusion. All of your political opinions were dictated to you be people who wanted you to think that way. Different people absorb different media and therefore different influences, which is what results in different opinions. Getting upset at the fact someone has a different belief to you is quite possibly the most idiotic thing you can do outside of escalating that upset to physical violence.
>>
>>7989264
Everyone is born equal. Society just gives certain people privileges over others.
All humans are equal and should be treated equally.
You aren't better than anyone else unless they've done horrific and evil things.
And even then most of the time those people have been the victims of horrific things in their lives so I'm not even sure you're better than them.

>>7989265
Well I'm glad the government are looking after you.

>>7989266
I understand that but I just struggle to understand how people who have had good western educations and have the worlds information at their finger tips can hold such uncaring and cruel views.
There's really no excuse for it other than choosing to be ignorant.

>>7989268
I have researched it and I have sympathy for Fathers For Justice etc. But 1. Those cases are rare. And 2. The enemy isn't the mothers. The enemy is our society that enforces the idea that children NEED mothers but not fathers. That is an example of patriarchy so blame the legal system created and dominated by, yes straight white men, and not the women who have very little power.
>>
>>7989286
>There's really no excuse for it other than choosing to be ignorant.
You do realize they believe the exact same about you right? You do not have a moral high ground. The moral high ground is entirely subjective and does not actually exist in a grand scheme.
>>
>>7989286
>The enemy is our society that enforces the idea that children NEED mothers but not fathers
http://www.nownys.org/archives/leg_memos/oppose_a00330.html
So feminists?
>>
>>7989267
Egalitarianism is about creating equal opportunity.
When you live in a society where a certain group is privileged you need to give special treatment to oppressed groups until they achieve equal status.

What you're advocating is meritocracy which is utter bollocks.

>>7989271
They did?

>>7989276
I'm sorry but some beliefs are informed, kind and good and some are just ignorant, cruel and bad.
There's no reason for people who have access to the internet to hold your views.
To deny or simply not care about the plight of mjnorities and women in our society is horrific.
>>
>>7989293
No if I was ignorant I wouldn't acknowledge the inequalities in our society.
>>
>>7989299
>I'm sorry but some beliefs are informed, kind and good
That is in itself a belief.
>There's no reason for people who have access to the internet to hold your views.
That is also a belief
>To deny or simply not care about the plight of mjnorities and women in our society is horrific.
That too

You don't think you're actually speaking objective facts right now do you?
>>
File: 1487273240005.png (385KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487273240005.png
385KB, 500x500px
>>7988842

>toxic lesbianism

Thanks to feminism dykes are more manly then men now-a-days.

>thinks men fetishize lesbians

You do realize there is a huge difference between porn lesbians, and fucking real world, dyke-cut, blue-blue-armpit-hair, lesbians right? Nobody fetishizes the latter and the former are just fucking actors.
>>
>>7989286
>Everyone is born equal.
No they aren't. Everyone is different.
>>
>>7987707
What. That's some alpha dyke shit, lass. What are you doing here? Avoiding trannies? Or are you a hot passing transbian?

I know this transbian who has a habit of seducing straight girls. This makes me think transbians and lesbians can have a symbiosis. You teach us how to be feminine seductresses, we use the d to convert hapless straight girls, then bring them over to the gay camp as a prize for our lezzie cousins. Everyone wins.
>>
>>7989299
>>7989301
Who do you think you are to define "informed" and "ignorant"?
>>
>>7989299
>When you live in a society where a certain group is privileged you need to give special treatment to oppressed groups until they achieve equal status.
You are an evil supremacist.
>>
>>7989299
>When you live in a society where a certain group is privileged you need to give special treatment to oppressed groups until they achieve equal status.
In other words you don't want anyone ot ever achieve anything because as soon as they do you need to beat them down to everyone else's level.
>>
>>7989299
>oppressed groups
Blacks oppress themselves. I swear these sheltered, middle class white people who've never stepped into a black neighborhood commenting on this shit.
>>
>>7987395
Sound shit desu
>>
>>7989305
There are right opinions and wrong opinions.
That is a fact.
Would you say someone who believes child marriage is acceptable has the right or wrong opinion?

>>7989306
Ugh
I can't even deal with that level of ignorance and hatefulnsss.

>>7989308
Everyone is different and equal because we're all humans.

>>7989310
Well I'm not blaming the people who tend to hold regressive views , because I believe their economic status makes them a victim of our social structures and not the reason we have such injustice, but.... the fact is people from wealthier places who have better educations tend to hold progressive views and people from poorer places with a lower level of education tend to hold regressive views.
That is a fact.
Like I said it's not their fault that their ignorance is exploited but they're still ignorant.

>>7989322
No I didn't say that.
I'm happy for people to achieve things, the problem is the OPPORTUNITY to achieve is not equal and we should make it equal.

>>7989326
Are you serious?
Black people oppress themselves how?
How do they oppress themselves when white men control society.
A black person in a poor area most definitely doesn't have the status or tools to oppress anyone.
>>
>>7989349
>There are right opinions and wrong opinions. That is a fact.
wew what gives you that idea
>Would you say someone who believes child marriage is acceptable has the right or wrong opinion?
I would say they have an opinion. Whether it's right or wrong is entirely subjective and largely dependent on cultural influences. There is no objective "right" or "wrong".
>>
>>7989354
do you genuinely possess no moral compass?
Are you a robot?
>>
>>7989349
Who are you to declare something as "regressive"?

>That is a fact
When you wrote this did you believe it gave you some kind of merit or authority? Does it occur to you that you have no grounds to make such a baseless statement?
>>
>>7989349
>Everyone is different and equal because we're all humans.
HOO WEE How about that double think.

>>7989349
>No I didn't say that.
>I'm happy for people to achieve things, the problem is the OPPORTUNITY to achieve is not equal and we should make it equal.
If oppertunity is directly related to outcome then you will never be satisfied until the outcome is also equal, which requires you to hold everyone back until even the worst has cleared a certain hurdle. Read Hayek nigga.
>>
>>7989359
Are you not aware that moral compasses are subjective? There is no single objectively correct moral compass, and the fact you believe YOUR moral compass is the correct one that everyone else is meant to abide by is laughable
>>
File: 1490259244677.jpg (100KB, 1068x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490259244677.jpg
100KB, 1068x622px
>>7989359
It's getting real spooky up in here!
>>
>>7988991
I want to stick my dick inside Widowmaker
>>
>>7989349
>I'm happy for people to achieve things, the problem is the OPPORTUNITY to achieve is not equal and we should make it equal.
The best will always win. You'll have to stop people from being better than other people at things first.
>>
>>7989363
egalitarianism
JˌɡaləˈtɛːrJənJz(ə)m/
noun
the doctrine that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

>>7989361
regressive
rJˈɡrɛsJv/
adjective
returning to a former or less developed state; characterized by regression.
"regressive aspects of recent local government reform"
>>
>>7989370
>the doctrine that all people are equal
But the thing is that objectively speaking... they aren't.
>>
>>7989370
>less developed
And who are you to decide what is "more developed" and what is "less developed" when it comes to subjective cultures?

Does it occur to you that all of your arguments revolve around using words that are both relative and entirely subjective, and declaring them confidently as if you're some grand authority on the matter?
>>
>>7989349
Yes I'm dead serious. The only time I've ever been shit on because of my race has been from Blacks. Whites have always been far more tolerant but blacks have always made it known I'm not welcome because I'm only half Black.

I've been to predominantly Blacks schools. I've seen so many kids who were very interested in learning. Every single fucking time the kid gets bullied for "acting white" and after a few years has no passion for learning, he emulates the same thug culture as his bullies. And it's not just the kids at the school, it's their fucking parents also discouraging them. Telling them that they'll never make it, or beating them while saying "you think you're better than me". The Black community is it's own worst enemy
>>
>>7989364
I understand your argument I just don't accept it.
Your philosophy may be that there are no right or wrong views, mine is that there are.
If your views hurt others then they're wrong.
And I won't change my mind on that.

>>7989368
The problem is the best don't always win.
The people with the highest social status win, be that economic, racial, sex, looks whatever.
I don't want to live in a society where people are oppressed because of who they were born as.

>>7989376
Well more developed would be newer. Regressive would be older.
Generally policy improves unless its regressive.
>>
>>7989370
>the doctrine that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
Patently incompatible with feminism and any other form of sexism.
>>
>>7989386
>If your views hurt others then they're wrong.
>And I won't change my mind on that.
You're entitled to believe that. But it is still a subjective belief. Just because that's how you see the world, it doesn't mean that's how anybody else does. You have no control over that and you have to be able to work with people despite that.
>>
>>7989379
Dude that isn't a black thing!
All of those people are victims of our society,
The parents tell their children that because they have no reason to be hopeful or aspirational.
They beat them because they haven't been taught any other way to parent and because of the huge amount of stress their oppression has them in.
The reason the "thug" culture is so prevalent is because that's the only "success" they see.
They aren't exposed to the influences and privileges that wealthy white children are exposed to.
They are victims of the system, they did not create it.
>>
>>7989386
>I don't want to live in a society where people are oppressed because of who they were born as.
You don't want to live in the real world. Suck it up faggot because that's how it's always going to work.
>>
>>7989386

>Well more developed would be newer. Regressive would be older.
Anything new is inherently "progress" and therefore good?

>Generally policy improves unless its regressive.
Except if you personally believe something is not an improvement, in which case it's "regressive" because you disagree with it?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that's not 100% subjective?
>>
>>7989404
>>7989398
>>7989396
>>7989393
Obviously there's no arguing with you people.
You're either incredibly ignorant and hateful or you're entirely cerebral and have no love or empathy for your fellow humans.
>>
>>7989411
lol nah man. You're just a dumb fuck.
>>
>>7989397
At some point you must cease being the victim and must assume responsibility for your own fate.
>>
>>7989411
You need to come to terms with the fact that people in the real world will have different opinions than you and you cannot change their minds.
You also need to be able to cooperate with these people without running away and calling them names like "ignorant" (which for the record is literally meaningless since it's purely subjective)
>>
>>7987431
You think so? I've never met any straight women who were into gay males as much as straight ones.
>>
>>7989397
>Parents tell children that working is not worth it.
>Beat their kids because nobody taught them not to implying they're too stupid to figure it out alone?
>They're too short-sighted to see past thug culture because they're stupid
>Poor white children apparently as privileged as rich white children because reasons?

You sound like a terrible racist, anon.
>>
>>7989397
if blacks are so heavily oppressed by whites why don't they go to some other place with a major black population, far from the evil white man, free to express themselves ?
If a country says it doesn't want me, id make all efforts to leave that place
>>
>>7989416
Okay well you're not ignorant but lots of people are.
I give them the benefit of the doubt by calling them ignorant, the alternative to ignorant is just evil.

>>7989485
Poor white children aren't as privileged, in fact it's working class white boys who are the lowest achievers academically in England. The white working class in England suffer from the same problems as the black working class you're referring to in America.
So that shows you it's an economic issue not a race issue.

>>7989809
Because they've been in America just as long as the white men?
Unlike the white men they weren't giving a choice in going there?
Because it's their country?
Because heterosexual white male oppression is a global problem, not just a European or American one.
Look at the rampant homophobia being promoted by American straight white evangelical fundamentalist Christians in Africa.
>>
>>7987326
Because straight guys think it's hot.
>>
>>7990340
>heterosexual white male oppression is a global problem, not just a European or American one
south africa
zimbabwe
>>
>>7990340
>in fact it's working class white boys who are the lowest achievers academically
But boys have male privilege.
>>
>>7987326
Apples are not as bad as fruit, in botanical terms
>>
>>7988462
this
>>
>>7987431
>anti-strap on laws.
nazi swine!
>>
>>7988711
On contraire.
Women are putted on thrones by society as being more valuable then men,for giving birth and being mothers and nurturish people.
That's why whether a man gets murdered there is no a big deal about it,but when a woman does get violence,it gets thousands more sympathy.
Fact is that this gloryfication has side effects,one is being heartbroken or disillusioned when you see women do or say something deplorable.
If a guy does something bad people don't really lose that much respect over that,because the respect bar was already low to begin with,but with women if they do something,the bar drops drammatically.
>>
>>7995470
I'm sure being aware of this kind of thing contributes to my dysphoria.
>>
>>7988711
Also women look androgynous, wearing a saggy tshirt and short hair at worst is gonna make you look like a young boy.
A men with a beard,a skirt and strong cheekbones ruins the idea of femminility.
>>
File: 1464463146358.jpg (221KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1464463146358.jpg
221KB, 1536x2048px
Why does every discussion about lesbians turn into a fight between MRAs and feminists?
>>
>>7997878
Because lesbians have no relevance to anything besides being misandrists.
>>
>>7997907
By that logic are gays all misogynists too?
>>
>>7998077
no
>>
>>7998183
what makes lesbians misandrists?
>>
>>7987326
because
>Muh females are pure innocent creatures
>said by males and influenced by them
>>
female attraction is not taken seriously enough to be seen as a threat
>>
>>7987472
You just defeated your own argument by bringing up higher rates of abuse among lesbians and trying to justify it with "Passion." Perhaps passion also explains lesbian bed death?
>>
>>7987326
>Why are lesbians more accepted than gays?

because they don't have shit-dick
>>
>>7987326
because we dont shove our sex organs into our bodies waste disposal units
>>
>>7989082
It's more passive than that.
First, there is the impulse we have to associate with people who look like us. This includes not only physical appearance but mannerisms and associated symbols (e.g. baseball caps from your preferred team). So, if all the upper management gets to pick their new hires and all the upper management is male, then we should bet on the replacements being male too.

Second, people generally give better ratings to the same information if it is presented by a taller person with a deeper voice in more formal language with fewer "emphasizers" (very, extremely, beautifully etc). Look at politicians' styles of speaking.

I would also like to mention that there was a study which found that career academics preferred the same information presented in a more feminine style.
>>
>>7989091
Straight Russian people expose Russian children to straight Russians and your repulsive authoritarian culture.
>>
>>7999495
This
>>
File: c43.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>7987392
this
>>
>>7987341
fpbp
>>
>>8015187
Not if it didn't say "female privilege".
>>
Should cis lesbians be thrown out from LGBT?
>>
>>8016332
Sure kick us out, watch your gbtq movement fall to shit because T is next in line to carry the acceptance movement.
>>
>>7987395
hair is ggross
>>
>>7987326
Throughout our history, what women wanted was pretty much irrelevant, so we never developed a whole culture around repressing female homosexuality. A woman could be a lesbian all she wanted, she'd still be getting married to dick and having as many babies as the dick wanted.

But if a guy didn't want to marry and have children and help war the other tribes, you were fucked.

It also didn't help that while we became more modern (so less need for a ridiculously high amount of children), guys started being really fragile about their masculinity. So then the culture of gay hating remained as a way to prove one's own masculinity ("look at how not-gay I am, I can't help but hate the gays there's no way I'm gay no-oh 100% straight here I love pussy").

It is mostly cultural, so it's learned and the reason it stays is because it's a real easy way for a guy who's not so manly to reaffirm his own "manliness", kind of like bullying the weak kids in school.
>>
>>7987514
"privilege"
>>
>>8016986
???
>>
>>8016377
> acceptance movement
We don't give a shit about this though. If we did, we wouldn't include trannies, lol
>>
>>7987326
Men are typically perceived as polygamous due to higher sex drive, while women monogamous in most societies. Our society traditionally favours monogamy for stable family units and whatnot. Let's now treat monogamy as a +1 and polygamy as a -1.
>Heterosexuality: Monogamous woman + Polygamous man + Monogamous societal pressure = 1-1+1 = 1 = monogamy wins out = socially favoured
>Lesbianism: 2 Monogamous women + Monogamous societal pressure = 1+1+1 = 3 = monogamy wins out = socially favoured
>Male homosexuality: 2 Polygamous men + Monogamous societal pressure = -1-1+1 = -1 = polygamy wins out by will of directly involved parties = socially unfavourable
Regardless of whether or not this happens by the stereotype, society will view it this way.

Also HIV and the view of women as sex objects and child rearers vs men as providers for women and family in society.
>>
>>7987326
Lesbos are hawt
>>
>>8017444
>due to higher sex drive
No it's just psychological. Sex in a relationship matters more for women.
>>
kek
>all these arguments
theres only one reason why and its because yuri is the purest form of love
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.