[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true? Be sincere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1479934988588.jpg (1MB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1479934988588.jpg
1MB, 3100x1855px
Is it true? Be sincere.
>>
It's all pretty true most autist of this board will disagree but whatever
>>
Too long, did not read
>>
>28% having 1000 or more partners

Ok jen
>>
>>7986414
as a gay man, yea its pretty much true
EXCEPT the promiscuity part is a misinterpretation of the fact. The reason gay men have more sexual partners is not an intrinsic property of homosexuality; instead, it is simply because women are far less interested in sex than men. If women were as interested in sex as men, number of sexual partners for heterosexual men would be on par with the number of sexual partners for homosexual men
>>
>>7986517
also that, I'm (>>7986518) having difficulty believing that. I imagine there are people who have had 1000 sexual partners, but it cannot be a quarter of all homosexual men
>>
>Netherlands argument
dropped.
>>
File: 1466319039224.jpg (44KB, 350x408px) Image search: [Google]
1466319039224.jpg
44KB, 350x408px
>1000 or more partners
>>
>>7986524
Yeah 1000 seems physically impossible unless you regard like hand holding as a sexual partner lol
>>
>>7986571
Maybe touching the benis is what they considered sexual ?
Maybe not the act of sex
>>
File: 1467213298529.jpg (66KB, 350x760px) Image search: [Google]
1467213298529.jpg
66KB, 350x760px
>>7986563
also
>this is not an attack on gay people or homosexuality outright
i'll accept the others (aside from >FUCKING 1000) but this is straight up modest bullshit
at least be honest smfh
>>
>Hot guy finally talks to you
>5 minutes later he is asking to pick you up so he can fuck you

I just want to have a bro that I can do stuff other than sex with, so this is honestly true
>>
>>7986580
Ah yes, the communal gay dick slapping events
>>
>>7986600
homosexual relationships really do seem to start with sex
you fuck first, ask questions later it seems
>>
>>7986587
Having this in mind, the homosexuality its like a disease with social, relationship, substance abuse symtomps?? Ive heard about the grandpa of a friend who got AIDS and the years before the HIV infecction he got a lot of quirurgic anal reconstruction procedures, spend a lot of cash in medicine due to hemorroides, infeccions in his penis, etc. Also there are respected psiquiatrist with treatments to supress homosexuality. And to take out the homosexuality from the DSM-V they did not make a research but were pushed by goverments and the UN.
>>
>>7986580
It's possible but that means you gotta be fucking 10 different people a month for almost 10 years straight.
Very unlikely.

>>7986636
>And to take out the homosexuality from the DSM-V they did not make a research but were pushed by goverments and the UN.
That's literally /pol/ tier propaganda and everyone in that field can tell you it's an outright lie.
>>
>any reasonable number of people having more than 1000 sexual partners
That is equivalent to sleeping with a different person every day for three years. Even if a person does get sex every day for that long, it is not likely that it is with a unique individual every single day, especially not if they're gay.
>>
>>7986622
> implying that is a problem
>>
>>7986656
How it was erased from the DSM then??
>>
>>7986675
Because the entire definiton of mental illness was being challenged and thus had to be changed.
And one of these changes resulted in homosexuality being removed from the DSM.

People like make it sound as if a small group of protesters managed to somehow bend the entire America Psychiatric Association to their will just to remove homosexuality from the DSM.

So instead of it being some sort of gay conspiracy it was actually a very normal thing for any self respecting field that tries to be scientific.
Kinda like the whole Pluto incident.
>>
File: 1473867315418.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473867315418.gif
2MB, 245x240px
>>7986659

You have plenty of time. Of course it's practically impossible to reach 1000 different people within 3 years, but do gay people only get horny for three years of their life and then never again? Assuming that starting around age 18 you fuck one new person every week, you'll have reached 1000 within 19 years of being sexually active thus by the time you reach 37; it's made easier too because of how a certain demographic will buckle at the knees when they see you as long as you're 40+. Keep in mind that one a week is a minimum, it's not really that hard to get 2 lays in a weekend, so that would already cut off a lot more from the time period as well.
>>
>>7986759
are you a gay man?
cuz i feel like there is no way any significant portion of the population could achieve this

IF NOTHING ELSE, 1000 homosexual partners should be as rare as 100 heterosexual partners

i can see someone having a crazy period of time in their lives and having sex with a new person every other day, but it cannot go on for years
>>
>>7986744
But if the pic shows all the negatives aspects of homosexuals, does these doesn't count as symptoms cause by a mental illnes or dementia?? All those behaviors seems autodestrucve enough to be in the DSM.
>>
>>7986759

Aye, but the problem is again, uniqueness. There's only so many people in any given city that are

A. Gay
and
B. Willing to sleep with a complete stranger very quickly.

At some point, you're going to end up running into the same people again. To regularly get fresh blood, you're going to need to be traveling quite a bit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.