[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw parents bully you 24/7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (53KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 957x621px
>tfw parents bully you 24/7
>>
>>7985999
What are they doing?
>>
iktf
constantly talking about my hair being too long and my arms being too skinny
>>
>>7985999
Leave parents.
>>
>>7986010
"go with your dad to the men's section. Hey don't you hear me faggot?" Or just insults...for now
>>
>>7986052
Aw I'm sorry dude :(
Have they always been like this?
Do you have siblings who they do this to as well?
>>
>mfw I laugh in my parents face when they unironically want me to join the military
Bitch, I'd rather wageslave, whore myself, deliver for uber, anything to not shave my head.
>>
>>7986089
Thanks man hope everything is well with your life. My only sibling is my step sister. Said she would support me no matter what but the moment I came out she says she'll help me go to therapy to become "normal".
>>
>>7986220
I laughed
Sorry
>>
>>7986220
Well I just wondered if your parents were just nasty people who are mean to everyone or if they were picking on you.
Try talking to them... if that doesn't work you need to move out.
>>
>>7986095
If you live in the United States, I don't think your parents can force you to join the military against your will. If the recruit sergeant knows you don't want to enlist in the military by your own free choice, they won't accept you in. The U.S. military is actually a full time, all volunteer professional job. Not a place where angry conservative parents send their wimpy, effeminate and possibly gay or trans kids.
>>
>>7986012
Lol, you should find out how they would react when they discover you're taking estrogen pills. xD
>>
File: 1490235065786.jpg (35KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490235065786.jpg
35KB, 485x481px
>Tfw my dad found all my dildos and stuff and threw them away
>around $300 of tantus stuff I bought over the years and took such good care of them
>I'm 21
Fuck, I really need to move out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.