[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck do I keep coming back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: this is a bear.jpg (938KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
this is a bear.jpg
938KB, 800x1200px
I have done the introspection work.
I know I'm only agp. I know for sure it's just a sexual fantasy of mine.
Since I started taking care of my body I feel satisfied when I look in the mirror.
I am content with looking like a twink.
I feel fully accomplished when I play a submissive role in a relationship.
Why is it as soon as I'm alone and bored I hop on this board and lurk femgen and then mtfgen.
I just read an entire thread about neovaginas when I'm dead scared of any kind of surgery and wouldn't do it even if I was trans for fuck's sake.
>>
>>7985569
I'm pretty sure I'm agp and every time I'm alone I go look up trans related shit. Maybe I actually am trans and also agp who knows.
>>
>I will never be a magical girl who fights test demons and turns poor desolate agps and transgirls into nice normal 6/10 girls with a wave of the wand
why go on
>>
>>7985770
You're a nice person and i hope your dream comes true.
>>
>>7985569
> I know I'm only agp. I know for sure it's just a sexual fantasy of mine.
AGP IS A TYPE OF TRANS

FOR MOST TRANNIES, TRANSITION IS SEXUALLY MOTIVATED

GET ON HRT
>>
>>7986085
But I am also fine with being male.
I am feeling satisfied sexually with roleplaying and looking like a twink.
I just always come back here like a fucking lemming.
>>
File: OWeHC1w.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OWeHC1w.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Same here. I know that im just a beta male agp. I tried to man up by lifting weights and learning PUA.
But..
>why am I taking spiro and afraid to stop taking it
>Why can't I stop questioning myself for years when I already know that this is just an AGP fetish
>Why do I keep being a whore with guys on Grindr when im a virgin with girls
>why do I always come back to this thread and ask if I will be passable when im not even trans
>Why do I ask for validations
>Why can't I stop this feeling that I want to be a cute girl when I can just date a cute girl
>Why am I being the world's biggest beta male autistic loser
>I should probably commit sudoku
>>
>>7986298
nigga you trans
>>
>>7986298
>I tried to man up by lifting weights and learning PUA.
In all honesty it's probably better that you transitioned than be another one of these assholes. I think the biggest problem is that we analyse our motivations (and the decisions we make from them) until it consumes our lives because we view our sense of self as some how fraudulent. From there we feel we must constantly justify ourselves in order to be deserving of love from ourselves and others. At the beginning we often fail to convince ourselves but each time we succeed the next victory comes a little more easily, though we will continue to fail. I'm starting to have moments where I feel at peace with myself more and more frequently, and though I still feel like shit a lot of the time I live in hope that those moments of peace become more frequent and last longer. I just hope I can achieve that without painkillers and weed but whatever... Desiring to be attractive is universal in humans though attractiveness itself is subjective.

TL;DR if HRT makes you feel good, or the idea of stopping is bad then why does it matter?
>>
>>7986401
I don't have any plans for the future. I don't know who I am or what I want to do with my life. Im just going to continue with HRT and see what happen, desu.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.