[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bellyfat and Transitioning To A Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Photo on 3-25-17 at 10.21 AM.jpg (170KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-25-17 at 10.21 AM.jpg
170KB, 1080x720px
Do I have too much belly fat to pass as a woman? I'm working out, but my belly won't go away. In past years when I've been in good shape, I've had a belly.

What do I do?

And yes, I'm looking for an electrolysis to deal with the hair and will be starting hormones as soon as my therapist gets her act together.
>>
File: Photo on 3-25-17 at 10.21 AM #2.jpg (175KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-25-17 at 10.21 AM #2.jpg
175KB, 1080x720px
>>7983750
Second angle
>>
>>7983750
>>7983755
You are well but the best way is, before you start hrt, lose weight and when you begin to redistribute the body fat, it will go to hips directly :D
>>
>>7983774
Absolutely. I hit the gym frequently, but I'm not losing fat yet.

My main concern is that my belly is simply too fat and will give me away.
>>
>>7983779
To lose fat is better to eat less and better than do exercise (Is really much better) and exercising muscle increases testosterone, so if you go to hrt i not recommend it (muscle exercise, running and etc. does not influence)
>>
>>7983797
(Sorry for my enlish) c':
>>
>>7983750
Nobody clocks you based on your fat guts you dumbfuck
>>
>>7983750
I'm pretty sure women don't have flat stomachs either.
>>
>>7983816
>flat
Flatter than mine...

>>7983806
Unless they're taking off my clothing to have sex with me in a time of heightened amounts, which can quickly turn to volatile anger if they realize you're a trap.

No. You're right. Good point. Thanks.
>>
>>7983823
If you don't tell someone pre fucking you are retarded and deserve it.
And nobody will look at your fat and be like "das male"
If you pass you pass fat or not
>>
>>7983830
I would tell them before hand, but what if we're making out, before I tell them, and they take off my shirt? Or if I'm at a pool party or something like that?

>>7983797
>>7983801
No worries. I know what you mean. I'm working on portion control and eating healthy. It's difficult.
>>
File: weakcore.jpg (43KB, 398x606px) Image search: [Google]
weakcore.jpg
43KB, 398x606px
you should definitely lose weight before HRT

don't bother too much with workouts now, wait until you've been on HRT for at least 6 months, you can still do some HIIT (high intensity interval training) right now, this will help you lose weight along with a correct diet

once you've been on HRT for 6 months you should do some light weightlifting, this will NOT make you bulky or manly as a lot of people seem to believe (you won't have enough testosterone and you definitely won't be lifting nearly as much to get a lot of muscle hypertrophy) this will help you tone up and sculpt your body, a full body workout routine is optimal, don't think you dont have to tone your upper body or whatever, having incorrect posture and weak shoulders/back will make you look bad (see picture for reference); toning your obliques will slim down your waist (they're called the natural corset for a reason)

good luck
>>
fat people shouldn't be allowed to transition
you supposedly have bdd but can't even lose weight?
>>
>>7983899
>you should definitely lose weight before HRT
I agree. My BMI is 22, but I'd rather be underweight before hormones if anything. I'm starting next month with luck...That's because I'm 28. I'm tired of waiting.

I'm doing heavy weight lifting now because my job requires me to lift 30 lbs. They unofficially hired me because I'm a "man". Fucking sexism.

>>7984180
>having dysmorphia linked to the body
>why don't you go outside where everyone can see you?
>why don't you go to a gym and wear revealing clothing around lots of people and exercise?
>why don't you put yourself in situations where you're your forced into a locker room that doesn't fit your gender?

Gee. I don't know. I guess I'm lazy like those criminal Mexicans.
>>
>>7985993
why dont you just stop eating?
>>
>>7986097
Since you're so bad at trolling, why don't you?
>>
Just lose weight like any other person would do

Also starting HRT may help with fat redistribution
>>
No, it's your hips that are far too narrow to ever allow you to pass as a woman
>>
>>7985993

Dude. Losing weight is about EATING, not about exercise. Eat sufficiently few calories and your body will consume your belly fat, whether you exercise or not. Exercise a lot and you'll still be fat, if you eat too much. Exercise matters but eating is the king, when you're trying to control your fat level.

Anyway, you can exercise at home. Fricking Walmart sells cheap weights, and you can do aerobic stuff on a carpet or a mat or something, at home. It is all easy, unless you do it wrong.
>>
>>7986217
I did you disgusting agp fetishist hon piece of shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.