[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are transsexuals the ultimate oppressed minority? Do they win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 1426978664535.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426978664535.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
Are transsexuals the ultimate oppressed minority? Do they win the oppression olympics?
>>
They arent oppressed.
>>
>>7983645

No. Pedosexuals win in that regard.
>>
>>7983645
I guess, but that's like saying people with cancer won the oppression olympics, it's basically just a death sentence, not an identity.
>>
>>7983645
of all minorities I think we have it the worst so yeah I guess
>>
>>7983645
no poor people with no money or medical disease that can't let you walk\talk\ or poop indipendetly are the most oppressed.
If by ''oppressed'' you mean people's opinion about you,then newsflash you can't change that shit.Violence is illegal so you are already protected.
As much as you like to think that everyone cares about us lgbt all the time,they don't,we are not that important as tumblr wants us to be.
>>
>>7983693
People's opinions aren't the worst of it, unless you mean "not being seen as a real women", but that's not really their fault, that's a physical problem. Dysphoria is like ten times worse than any "oppression" we face, it's literally a disease. But it's a disease that messes with how you're perceived by other people, and half the time you don't even get pity for it, like other sick people do. That's why I think it's the worst.
>>
>>7983679
>>7983679
>of all minorities I think we have it the worst
Check your privilege, tranny.

The noble and ancient Pygmy culture are losing their ancestral homelands in the rainforests of the Congo. They have been kept as literal SLAVES by taller people in Central Africa for generations. Both sides in the Congolese civil war (armies of ordinary-sized black people) hunted Pygmies down and cannibalized them! This is an entire race of tiny little people suffering endless injustice.

I bet you were not even aware of the horrible crimes committed against the Pygmies. And you call yourself an oppressed minority...
>>
>>7983645
did you forget about our 60 million during the shoah????
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (105KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
105KB, 483x322px
>>7983741
pic related, some of the most oppressed people on the planet (and a white guy)
>>
>>7983645
No, trans women win the oppression Olympics.
Trans men tend to have pretty good lives.
>>
File: Bpw3wLdCcAABgcm.jpg (40KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bpw3wLdCcAABgcm.jpg
40KB, 452x640px
>>7983645
Only transwomen, no one cares about FtMs. Lots of people dont even know they exist.
>>
>>7983693
You can stop being poor but you can't ever stop being trans

It's literally like being in an inescapable prison.
Being trans is hell on earth
>>
File: pygmy.jpg (132KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pygmy.jpg
132KB, 540x720px
>>7983895
You think a 4'8" Pygmy man kept as a house-slave by a 6'3" Bantu man can just 'stop being poor'? You think being a tiny black slave with a huge black master is easy, huh?

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE SHITLORD YOU ONT KNOW WHAT REAL OPPRESSION IS

When will more people start caring about the Pygmies and fight for the end of slavery in the Congo?
>>
File: inception.png (979KB, 600x1493px) Image search: [Google]
inception.png
979KB, 600x1493px
>>7984677
But what if you're a pygmy transsexual?
>>
File: 1449330400920.jpg (26KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1449330400920.jpg
26KB, 356x256px
>>7984709
>>
>>7983645
Black translesbos are definitely the winner here
>>
idk it kind of depends on where you live

If you live in like new york city a white tranny is gonna get preferential treatment over some black hood rats

if you live in texas a white tranny is pond scum subhuman whereas the hoodrat is at least kind of human
>>
>>7985212
What if you live in the dense tropical rainforest of the Congo and you are a 4'6" pygmyhon enslaved by 6'6" Bantu lumberjacks?
>>
>>7985226
that would depend on whether you are agp, hsts or cts
>>
>>7984968
Trans and lesbian oppression points do not stack. No one is surprised when a tranny is a lesbian, there isn't even any point in coming out as lesbian if you're trans.
>>
File: 1487710853795.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1487710853795.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>7983679
>of all minorities I think we have it the worst
>>
>>7983645
They win the suffering Olympics, but not the oppression Olympics. And even then mostly just MTFs.

Fucking everyone hates MTFs for almost no reason a lot of the time.

(Especially on 4chan. We are the scum tier and it is totally baseless in a lot of cases)
>>
>>7985278
The trans lesbian hate is so fucking real. It is like an extra dimension.
>>
>>7985236
>cts
what is this
>>
the worst is the poor and people in third world countries suffering from the effects of imperialism
>>
>>7987979
>suffering from the effects of imperialism
kek good one

srsly though it's really sad for third worlders that colonialism ended.
>>
>>7987973
Is trans lesbian hate when a mtf tries to hookup with a lesbian woman or when a ftm tries to hookup with a lesbian woman?
>>
>>7988009
Both.
>>
>>7983645
We only opress ourselves desu.
>>
File: 77R6oTP.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
77R6oTP.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>7984968
Oh hey that's me
>>
>>7983741
I don't think thats what OP was going for, strawman. Plus
>Africa
>being a nice place to live.
You could win just on all the niggerwars and hunger. Oppressed as in by modern society not shitskins and mudslimes.
>>
>>7983645
Nope, a rich tranny will always be more well off than a cis person in poverty. Power/money is the ultimate factor in the oppression olympics.
>>
>>7984677
When Africa stops chimping out. Africans have to build Africa. Muslims have to build the Middle East. America learned that the hard way.
>>
>>7988806

>When Africa stops chimping out.

It's not gonna happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
>>
>>7988794
>Power/money is the ultimate factor in the oppression olympics.
But you can just change that yourself.
>>
>>7983645

>some people are born into literal slavery
>tranny freaks think they are more oppressed because people are offput from seeing Lieutenant Big McLargehuge of the US Marine Corps wearing a minidress.
>>
>>7983789
Aww. I want a lil' pygmy slave now.
I could reach him to do tricks, like fetching my slippers.
I'd give him jelly beans ad treats and he would sleep at the foot of my bed in a little box.
>>
>>7983645
>Are transsexuals the ultimate oppressed minority? Do they win the oppression olympics?
Yes and yes. That's why TERF feminists hate them. They want gold in the oppression olympics themselves.
>>
Considering how much they are universally hated and how often they kill themselves, I would at least entertain that idea.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.