[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate men.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: shy puppy.jpg (26KB, 350x374px) Image search: [Google]
shy puppy.jpg
26KB, 350x374px
I'm transbian. I don't think I"m sexist because I judge people on more than just their looks, which is what everybody else does.

Very few people are nice, and usually the ones who are nice can't wait to stab you in the back. We've all lost trust (unless you're still young). We've all been turned into whores, doing things for money that we don't want to do. Community is dead. Family generally means people that you hate and not love. Backwards religions that were invented by rapists dominate our society and our thinking.

I'm not saying women are perfect. But they are the ones under thumb, aren't they? They're not the ones in power. They're not the ones who could change things in an instant if they smartened up.

So many things are based on the idea of an "alpha male". Without realizing that it's not that cool to be wolves and we could give each other REAL pleasure instead of the tiny bit you socio/psychopaths feel in the tip of your dick. You have fucking dildos flexing around you non-stop. They have to show off how fucking tough they are to everybody. How many guys like this do you walk by a day? I live in a pretty safe and liberal city (Victoria BC), but there are rednecks everywhere, and most people wear nothing but black going around saluting each other. Because that's the color of toughness and evil is cool.

Many females are more the gender role of 'man' than the gender role of 'woman' or 'girl'. I believe lots of straight women and gay men have a daddy/daughter complex, where they seek out unavailable assholes like their father and try to get him to love them.

My only question to you is: Who says we even need a dad? Do want a boss? Do you want to be dominated? If the answer is yes, then there's probably a psychological reason for that, but if the world was more free and kind, if the world was one where you could have way more physical pleasure and keep your innocence for your whole life, you would no longer have that reason, would you?
>>
>>7983285
it's really sad that men are so afraid of not being tough and that they are trained to be on their guard all the time.

>ywn save a guy from it and teach him to be strong in a way that isn't fragile
>ywn be his emotional support so he doesn't have to be afraid
>ywn be dominated by him in return

sad feels op.

you're right about the complex but it does the other way too for lesbians and straight men.

i'd still need a boss in a free and kind world even with my innocence.
>>
>>7983302

I think that submissives are very cute sometimes.

I just feel like what these guys are doing is like rape on a miniature level. And maybe our view needs to change to something less rapey. Because there's a lot of rape going on, and a lot of abuse of power going on.
>>
>>7983314
guys don't have power. they're weak and proud to hide their weakness. they could be strong if they had someone to make them secure.
>>
>>7983285
Maby if you stoped generalizing whole gender groups and tried to change things for the better yourself instead of shitposting on a Columbian metalcrafting facebook group you'd be happier.
>>
>>7983339
>accusing of shitposting
>Columbian metalcrafting facebook group
>>
>>7983339
please tell me you're on drugs
>>
>be future transbian on hrt
>4 women and myself are waiting for elevator at work
>two totally manly, macho men there before us with their buzzed haircuts, which they don't even realize shows their slavery to the militaristic and latent homosexual culture we live in, are talking about football (american).
>these guys think talking about some overpaid niggers in spandex throwing a ball around makes them seem ohhh soooo alpha and manly.
>ok, fine, annoying, but whatever
>then, mr. manly male #1 of the two turns to us and explains what they were discussing. "x team is where careers go to die. In basketball it's y, but in football it's x" and keeps going, even as we give him blank disinterested looks.
>tfw don't even like much of third wave feminism, but damn they were right on with "mansplaining"
>thanks for your wonderful, enlightening knowledge there mr
>tfw untermensch american males have their minds so focused on their cocks and think they are so interesting that they really have no clue how stupid they come across.

I wish more women would doubt themselves less, and be more confident about life in general. Not the false confidence and materialism pushed by the jew media. Life would be so much better. Maybe those dumbass males would quit with their unnecessary posturing, and "books are for fags" and putting down learning, and their aversion to eating healthy because it's "unmanly". A limp dick at 35 from uncontrolled diabetes and clogged blood vessels is incredibly manly. Doesn't matter though because you can still keep up with watching those virile nigs on the tv while ignoring your wife as she makes you food and takes care of running the family. Then one day you can't believe your wife left you. It's her fault anyways, right? Yeah, she left for totally no reason. Mr. all I can think about is my dick still hasn't learned his lesson.

Real alpha males are rare though. They don't feel the need to wave their dick around all day, and have generally been nice to me.
>>
>>7983285
>agp neckbeard
>hates men
what a shock!
>>
>>7983551
>effeminate hsts bullied by males
>has stockholm syndrome and loves men
what a shock!
>>
>>7983723
>this deluded
continue believing that straight male pervert ;)
>>
>>7983739
https://veganrabbit.com/2014/05/29/yes-all-women-misogyny/

>Have you ever wondered why it is that women “swarm to guys” who are arrogant and disrespectful? Yes, I do acknowledge that this is an all too common reality. But I’m wondering, Rich, has it ever occurred to you that this could be because from an early age women are taught that their thoughts and aspirations should be focused on gaining male approval and validation? That women are raised believing that they are naturally inadequate and are constantly compared to an unattainable ideal upheld by our male-dominated society that they only know they’ve come close to achieving if a man tells them so?

>A good place to start is something that’s going on right now: the #YesAllWomen hashtag on Twitter. You’ll be able to scroll through practically limitless examples of the way women have to modify their lives and daily routines because of their sex.
>>
>>7983771
>veganrabbit
probably feminist leftist nonsense
>>
>>7983781
>implying Hitler, a vegetarian, wasn't also a feminist after growing up with an abusive, domineering father who beat his mother
you're buying into (((their))) version of manhood, and what's good for society, famalam.
>>
ITT: the reason why most people hate trannies who are lesbian
Whiny bitches
>>
this is why I hate trannies and dykes desu
>>
>>7983285
>I hate men
congrats you are a real woman now
>>
i agree op
>>
>>7983285
Gay guys sometimes do the whole victim card bullshit thing but for the most part it's lesbians that prefer to pull out the we were hatecrimed OMG bullshit.
>>
>>7988564
Because lesbians are women.
>>
>>7983428
buzzed is low maintainance
>>
>>7983285
> I don't think I"m sexist because I judge people on more than just their looks, which is what everybody else does.
>it's okay when i do it

>Who says we even need a dad?
Is everyone here a teenager or something?
>>
>>7983285
>keep your innocence your whole life

I don't know what you mean by this OP, but I'm thinking you should never be responsible for dependents.
>>
>>7989074
OP probably means she wants to be a dependent, like most mtfs.
>>
>>7989146
She's repressing that fact.
>>
>>7989237
Sad that she hasn't come to terms with herself and her sexuality.
>>
>yet another hateful lesbian
you'll fit right in sister.
>>
>>7983285
t. Volksverräter
>>
>>7988651
Because they don't have the brain capacity to handle anything else.
>>
>>7983428
I know this is bait but you still deserve to be strangled.
>>
>>7983285
MTFs who jump on the misandrist feminist bandwagon are traitors imo, even if they are women they still experienced male gender roles and usually being nonconforming by definition should know first hand how restrictive they are, yet choose to side with misandrists and feminists anyway (ironically many of whom are TERFs and would soon put them in a gas chamber).
>>
>>7991667
Please be my boyfriend.
>>
File: _60121347_60121097.jpg (13KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
_60121347_60121097.jpg
13KB, 304x304px
Women are attracted to stoic, independent men who don't "break their stride".

That's it. That's why men act that way. They want to attract women. Women don't want a sensitive man, they want a masculine man, because they're attracted to masculinity. Men are conditioned not to be 'sensitive and understanding' because if you act that way, you ain't getting laid (with women).
>>
>>7990729
I'm dead serious, famalam. I am so fucking done with those types of males. Have fun when your muh trucking, or muh maintenance, or muh manufacturing jobs are all gone. You might have to start being decent human beings then.
>>
>>7991790
The fact that a tranny is calling someone else an untermensch is the apex of irony.
>>
>>7991790
The problem is the definition of "real alpha male", what does that even mean?
>>
>>7991682
I wish I could comfort a man and let him be sensitive and understanding.
>>
>>7991682
As a straight guy I'll be honest this shit is full real. If men want any hope of being loved or receiving affection from women, they have to turn on the dominance. Otherwise sensitive and understanding falls into platonic friendships that just hurt the man because he wanted more but never inspired that idea because he was always caring before "Time to fukk". Women are only affectionate to me after sex.
>>
>>7992166
You need to be dominant so they can feel the relaxation of knowing they don't have to be.
>>
File: tranny bugurt.png (222KB, 828x974px) Image search: [Google]
tranny bugurt.png
222KB, 828x974px
>>7983428
>>
>>7992573
Quality meme. You deserve a BJ.
>>
>>7992573
Fucking good meme kek
>>
>>7992116
Not being a cuck.
>>
>>7992116
gently beating your partner instead of just beating her/him.

There's a difference between me slapping your faggot face around till a teeth comes off and doing the exact same thing then cuddling and explaining to you it's for your own good, it's because I love you etc.

That creates a powerful mix of fear and lust that will make you addicted to my cock.
>>
>>7983285
This is definitely going into my copypasta folder
>>
>>7983285
listen up you dumb canadian tranny freak,
just because you take hormones and renounce your manhood doesn't entitle you to a holier-than-thou opinion on men.
The irony is, because you're just a man in a dress, you can't really understand the appeal of a father figure. He doesn't dominate you. He protects you.
At the very least, get your facts right. Religion wasn't invented by rapist men, it's the product of our own superstitious beliefs and the fear of death present in every human being. Our frontal lobes are too small, our hippocampus is too large. We are half a chromosome away from chimpanzees. Judeo-Christian religions come from one of the most superstitious, illiterate and male dominated societies in the ancient world. That said, Freud thought that God fulfilled the role of a father figure. He's like a Dad that never dies and constantly watches over you. Think about things before you say them, and we can have a more intelligent discussion on the role of men in society.
But hey, guess what. You were born male. Half of your ancestors are male. You can't say you've been oppressed for hundreds of years. Also, you're probably under 30. Women under 30 earn more than men, make up 60% of college graduates, perform better in high school, and are 2:1 more likely to be hired in STEM fields because of affirmative action. So you cannot say, as a transgender millenial, that the society you know and interact with is dominated by men. Change is already happening you fuck.
Enjoy being able to get sex incredibly easily. Enjoy men buying you meals and opening doors for you, showering you with money and gifts. I hope it was worth transitioning for.

I think you're pathetic and gross. No-one takes anything you say seriously.
Yours sincerely,
a male.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.