[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit normies say *trans edition*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 29

File: annoyedpepe.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
annoyedpepe.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>Just man up
>>
File: angry.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
7KB, 205x246px
>HE
>>
File: pupper.jpg (36KB, 332x283px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
36KB, 332x283px
>Transgendereds
>Transgenders
>Shemales
>You're just confused
>Its not normal
>Its unnatural
>Im sorry but you cant change your chromosomes
>You're just doing it because you're lazy
>You're doing it because you think it gets better
>Get a haircut its too feminine I dont care if you have long hair just do it up like a guy
>You'll never be a real girl
>Why not give it more time to be sure?
>I had no clue you never showed any signs
>It's just a phase you'll grow out of it
>Transgenderism is a mental illness
>How will you get a job?
>You're just doing this because you cant get a girl
>You're just doing this because you cant get a guy
>You're just doing this because you get aroused from wanting to be the girl
>No-one will ever love you
>Transgendereds don't exist
>There's no such thing as transgenderism
>So when you getting the surgery?
>>
>>7982308
>It's just a mental illness!
>>
File: 178625192571285.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
178625192571285.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>7982627
>Transgenders
This one in particular ticks me off a bit because it's grammatically incorrect. REEE
>>
>>7982308
>OP hasn't manned up yet
>she still thinks she's a girl even though she has a boy's body
>she's probably lesbian for girls too
>>
>you're still my son
>>
>>7982763

>When a trans person passes and people call them by their old gender pronouns 'so people dont get confused.'
>>
>>7982308
I'm not trans but I know a trans friend who is often asked this:
"OMG you're Thai?! Are you a ladyboy/hooker?"
>>
>MUH ATTACK HELICOPTER LMAO XDD
>>
>Can I suck your dick? or Can you top me?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>7982763
this
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 353x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 353x349px
>>7982952
>I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS A MEME XD HAHA
>>
>lemme succ, babes ;)
>>
>>7982952
Holy shit this one annoys me. The furthest thing from funny and it's commonly used.
>>
>>7982308
>You might not be trans, you might just be asexual instead
>>
>>7984080

>have you ever tried just being gay? theres a lots of gays and they're happy like that!
>>
Transgenderism.

>>7982766
>tfw have to present male every time around dad because he doesn't like me being a tranny and guilt tripped me by breaking down crying begging me to "stay my(his) son" when I'm around him
>male fail all the time in boymode but he always corrects people

Fug
>>7982952
This one is awful because it's just not funny and also not directly insulting. Like I'd rather be called AGP, or tranny, or shemale, or freak, at least those might kinda hurt my feelings a little. Attack helicopter just rolls my eyes.
>>7984080
Lol and how did they come to that conclusion?
>>
>>7984092
>Lol and how did they come to that conclusion?

I was a virgin when I came out and hadn't had a partner in over a year, plus my parents didn't know a lot about trans stuff at the time

For reference I am ftm,
>>
"i didnt know"
>>
>>7982308
>this fucking thread
Well what do you want them to say?
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 633x960px
>get off the fucking hormones
>you are my son and always will be
>you're a fucked up pervert
> I'll put you in the grave, mister
>*grabs you by hair*
>*pulls you around, shoves to ground, punches hole in wall, etc*

f-fuck you dad ;~;
only a few more months, right?...
>>
>>7984293
hit me daddy
>>
>waaah why don't people say exactly what i want them to

yeah nah fuck off cunts
>>
>>7982763
I got this two days ago. Son of a bitch.
>>
I hate it when normies say
>>waaah why don't people say exactly what i want them to

>yeah nah fuck off cunts
>>
FTM edition:

>oh that piece of man's clothing you got is.... pretty....
>you really need to shave your legs
>at your interview you need to wear a nice blouse (referring to a dress shirt)
>your hair was so pretty when it was long. you should grow it out more
>your mom had short hair too (a dyke cut), you should wear it like hers
>you're not manly! I think you're very feminine
>I remember when you were 5 and you INSISTED you weren't a boy so you're not really trans
>hey come watch this (it's a Fox News story about a tranny unable to go stealth)
>this will ruin your life, all these people are mentally ill
>don't go into the men's restroom, you're a girl, they'll rape you
>leave all the hard stuff for the men, they're stronger after all
>pronouns?
>>
File: 1490353333385.jpg (44KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
1490353333385.jpg
44KB, 776x678px
>having a really bad day
>browse the tranny threads on /lgbt/
>instantly feel better about myself
>>
>transgenderedism is just a mental illness, which means you shouldn't transition and kill yourself instead
>>
>>7982627
>>So when you getting the surgery?
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7985203
>Normies think SRS is the first step
>Tell a normie you're trans, first thing they ask is "so, do you have a penis or vagina?"
>>
>>7982627
>transgendereds

kek what even is that?
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 540x352px
>>7985132
>>
>>7985222
>Bottom surgery is just getting your dick chopped off
>Being trans is all about chopping off healthy body parts
>It's exactly like Body Integrity Identity Disorder
>Transgender people are just paving the way for trans-abled people, how will you feel when you helped people become amputees by choice!?!
>Taking hormones is mutilating your body too!!!
This is so common I actually used to filter the word "chop"
>>
>>7982627
>walk past redneck hick
>aigh!
> you one of them genders, boy?
>what?
>ah said, aint you one of them "Bruce Genders"?

>a tran
>you dont need surgery, youre beautiful the way you are!
>>
>>7985402
the fuck
>>
>>7982763
I get this all the time by my dad and sometimes my grand father but he says it different obv and it realy pisses me off tho i think my dads just a repressed hon so fuck him
>>
>>7982627
>>7982711
Will I offend anyone by using "trans people?"
I use trans people as a catch all phrase when discussing legbutt issues the same way I use "gays" "lesbians" "bisexuals"
Is there a better term for me to use than "trans people," or should I just not worry about it because the English language is terrible at communicating anything other than male and female pronouns?
>>
>>7985698
I wouldn't get offended by it.
>>
>>7985698
jesus christ of course not

i literally cannot even imagine what else you would use aside from "trannies"
>>
>>7985698
>I use trans people as a catch all phrase when discussing legbutt issues the same way I use "gays" "lesbians" "bisexuals"
wait like "trans people" or "bisexuals" as a catch all phrase for the whole of lgbt?

thats a bit weird?
>>
>>7985203
>>7985222
its such a ridiculously personal question to casually ask someone
like in what other scenario would they feel comfortable asking someone something like that, I really don't think I'm being overly-sensitive
>>
>>7985402
>getting called a Bruce Gender

I'm torn between finding this funny and terribly sad.
>>
>>7985402
>>walk past redneck hick
>>aigh!
>> you one of them genders, boy?
>>what?
>>ah said, aint you one of them "Bruce Genders"?

made me laugh out loud for real
>>
>>7985750
When talking about specific issues e.g.
>Gays don't recruit children.
>Bisexuals and lesbians are often quizzed about whether or not they're "just going through a phase."
>Trans people just want to use the bathroom. And this wasn't even an issue until after marriage equality became the law of the land and all those traditional marriage lobbyists needed to take up a new antiLGBT crusade to keep their staff employed.

>>7985717
>>7985727
Thanks. Good to know.
>>
>>7985879
okay, yeah, that's the best word to use in that situation for sure.
>>
File: cdUsSE7.png (236KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cdUsSE7.png
236KB, 1380x1600px
>>
>>7985090
>>I remember when you were 5 and you INSISTED you weren't a boy so you're not really trans

Holy fuck this one is too relatable for me
>>
File: yot.jpg (70KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
yot.jpg
70KB, 500x297px
>>7985942
delete this
>>
>>7985985
why?
>>
>>7982627

Do you guys really argue these? I thought most trans understood these to be true but just pursue it as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>7985090
>>7985983
same, same!
>>
>>7982952
To be fair I'm pretty sure the attack hellicopter shit is supposed to be making fun of otherkin and other retarded shit, not trannies. Doesn't mean people don't misuse for making fun of trannies though.
>>
>>7986039
>>You'll never be a real girl
whoops, posted the same one twice

Also no hate, but realy these are inarguable.
>>
>>7984293
please leave that household. please.
>>
My mom is so far removed from being informed on trans stuff that she calls transgendered people "transvesti's".

It helps though because it also means she'll never come to the conclusion that I'm transitioning behind her back, since she doesn't know it's even possible.
>>
>>7986022
too relateable
>>
>>7986039
this isn't an "outright lies" thread it's a "things cis people say constantly out of ignorance and/or an attempt to insult us and/or don't lead to any productive discussion" thread
>>
>>7986039
Obviously no tranny actually believes they can change their own chromosomes. The argument is just that chromosomes really don't matter for shit for all practical purposes.

Lots of people, including trans experts and trans people themselves believe this. Others don't. Other's think it's some sort of issue but not a mental illness specifically, etc. Also the poster probably included this since usually when people who don't know much about trannies say it they mean "It's a mental illness, go get therapy instead of transistion", which is of course inccorect.

>>7986046
>You'll never be a real girl
What makes a someone a real girl? There are, after all, genetic cis females who lack some female traits, even XX chromosomes.
>>
>>7986084
I feel that, but I also think that those subjects lead to valid discussion of the issue. Of course an uneducated normie would just pull those out and not consider them more valuable than transgendered. So i do feel.
>>
>>7986106
>"It's a mental illness, go get therapy instead of transistion", which is of course inccorect.

I mean... is it any less correct than transitioning? There are valid points on both sides. Seems like it's worthy of discussion, tho the metal illness is used as an insult a lot so i get that.

>What makes a someone a real girl?

I think, and beware of a trigger word here, to think you will be a "real" girl and that there isn't a difference is delusional. You can scrap gender stereotypes, or even embrace them and express yourself as a gender that differs from the sex you were born with, which seems fine enough, but there ARE differences. Social structure, physiological structure, and the way those interplay with each other are not something that can be emulated, not even with surgery. Many trans, even those that pass, recognize they differ from cis women. That is just reality, and to deny it is foolish. You do you, you beautiful anon, but don't delude yourself for the sake of humankind.
>>
>>7986151
>I mean... is it any less correct than transitioning? There are valid points on both sides. Seems like it's worthy of discussion, tho the metal illness is used as an insult a lot so i get that.

stopped reading there. therapy just does not work in the vast majority of situations, if it even does at all.
>>
>>7986151
>I mean... is it any less correct than transitioning? There are valid points on both sides. Seems like it's worthy of discussion, tho the metal illness is used as an insult a lot so i get that.
Not the anon you replied to but I think transitioning should definitely be considered an option if therapy does not improve the gender dysphoria in a reasonable amount of time.
I do think it can be very valuable to think about it carefully though. I didn't have a good therapist, but I've done thousands of hours of introspection before I finally decided that transitioning really was the best option I had.
>>
File: 1466924318132.png (1MB, 950x832px) Image search: [Google]
1466924318132.png
1MB, 950x832px
>>7982627
OP asked for things normies say, not things 4chan says.
>>
> Tumblr told me their are more than 2 gender
This shit ^ everytime
>>
>>7986151

If I didn't have to transition and could just go to therapy or take anti depressants or something then of course I would. The problem is that doesn't exist, and people who believe it does are uninformed on trans stuff. Same idea as therapy or pills to make people stop being gay, doesn't work.

>I think, and beware of a trigger word here, to think you will be a "real" girl and that there isn't a difference is delusional.
You're generalizing a lot here. Not every trans person has a masculine body nor does every cis girl have a feminine one. I don't really understand your social structure point either. Plenty of trans people live fully stealth and that includes being integrated into society. If you believe the difference to be genitals, then let me ask you this. If science were to fully develop stem cell organs and trannies could just get a biologically perfect vagina, uterus, etc implanted into their body, would they then be "real girls"?

And lastly, what even objectively makes any of this stuff a requirement to be a "real girl"? Why is there a distinction between "real girl" and "not-real"?
>>
>>7986175
>>7986182
I very much get that therapists aren't a great answer. I also recognize that I probably have some internalized transphobia and even homophobia but hear me out. Again, you do you, but it seems strange to me that instead of abandoning societal gender stigma, maany trans would prefer to embrace a gender stereotype to the extent of even surgery. Why not be you, just as feminine as you'd like? tread a new path instead of trying out one that's been walked as many times as the one you were on before? It's like when someones dissatisfied by their abrahamic religion and then just switch to another abrahamic religion. Transition if you want, but sure is dangerous to act like it is the only choice.
>>
>>7986151
therapy is used to prepare the patient for transitioning, not as a means to get rid of gender dysphoria
>>
>>7986211
what if the amount of femininity you want to express happens to be exactly as much as a typical cis girl?
>>
>>7986207
I dont think someone can be trusted to decide to make a transition before adulthood therefore you're body will have developed like a males would up until adulthood. You will also have found yourself being treated somewhat differently by your peers during your childhood depending on how you were born. Our childhood is where our brains and bodies develop the most. So there will pretty much always be differences. Don't pretend your the same as a cis women if your trans. Just say your trans and you replicate the life of a women because whatever. It's only important to acknowledge because its reality. It doesnt mean you have to be treated differently or judged.
>>
>>7986241
femininity != cis female.

>>7986215
why tho
>>
>>7986211
Not everyone lives in a place that really permits men to act feminine. And even if you do, there's a lot more to being trans than just a desire to express femininity.
Most notably there's body issues. Just because I'm able to act as feminine as I want it public doesn't mean I won't still get depressed looking at the masculinity of my own body.
>>
>>7986211
>Why not be you, just as feminine as you'd like?
Because that wouldn't stop me from becoming disgusting testosterone-fueled monster hon that would be better off dead.
>>
>>7986242
>I dont think someone can be trusted to decide to make a transition before adulthood therefore you're body will have developed like a males would up until adulthood.

Even if you believe that, there are still people who transition as children. Do you believe those people are "real girls", then? Not supporting the legality of someone doesn't mean you can just disregard the existence of it.

>You will also have found yourself being treated somewhat differently by your peers during your childhood depending on how you were born. Our childhood is where our brains and bodies develop the most.

Everyone is treated somewhat differently than other people. Trans people especially are treated differently as children from both cis boys and cis girls. Does this mean they are neither "real boys" or "real girls"?
>>
>>7986211
>I don't understand what trans is so here are my thoughts about it
>>
>>7986211
Oh, I'm well aware that it's not the only choice.
It's just that when it comes down to it, I really enjoy wearing cute clothes and like it when people think of me as feminine, and I really like what HRT does to my body (giving me breasts and making my face and skin overall softer), and I think permanent hair removal is very convenient since my own facial and body hair disgusts me and it saves a lot of time shaving over the years, and I've looked into genital surgery as well and think that despite all the severe inconvenience in the first few months, I'd be able to enjoy sex more than I currently do after that, since I don't ever use my dick for anything other than masturbation every now and then; it'd be like a better alternative to anal sex.

Honestly, even putting aside my gender identity, these are all things I want to do. And if I do all these things then that's indistinguishable from transitioning.
>>
>>7986265
> implying a 6 year old really believed they want to be female
Then get castrated then regret it for the rest of their lives
>>
>>7986289
Puberty blockers are reversible. Fuck off back to /pol/ or whatever other normalfag shithole you crawled from.
>>
>>7986248
>why tho
because it doesn't work to get rid of gender dysphoria
>>
>>7986289
>how to prove you don't know anything about transitioning, the post

Children don't get SRS, and good job using literally the most extreme case as your example. How about a thirteen year old, or any kind of teenager for that matter?
>>
>>7982627

I am guilty of saying transgenders when referring to transgender people, primarily out of laziness.

The "why not give it more time to be sure" would be something I might see myself saying to a child of mine if they just came out to me, but it would be more of a "we're taking you to a psych to be sure this is the real deal, before we consider trying to get you to transition."

I can also imagine myself mentioning if someone showed no signs of it.
>>
>>7986306
> implying I meant chemically
Kek
>>
>>7986289
Firstly, you missed the point of my post entirely. Just because you don't think people should be allowed to transition as children doesn't mean child transitoners don't exist. You can't disregard something just because you don't support it.

Secondly, no one supports transition for 6 year olds. Most people who support minors transitioning think the limit should be somewhere around 12-14. If you talk to trans people you'll find that many of them knew they were trans or at least had very strong GNC feelings as young as 12, if not earlier.

Thirdly, people don't support surgery for minors except maybe for 16+. They just want puberty blockers (which are reversible) and sometimes hormones.
>>
>>7986319
> implying anyone below 17 should be able to make life altering decisions that could fuck their future up
K den
>>
>>7986334
See
>>7986306
>>
>>7986325
So what you're saying is you're even more ignorant than it seemed?
>>
>>7986334
>implying they'd be making this decision entirely on their own and not with a proper medical diagnosis

Why do we let children get life saving medical procedures done? They aren't old enough to make a decision over whether or not they want their cancerous tumour removed.
>>
>>7986334
Kind of have to regardless, there's this thing called puberty and it has permanent effects.
>>
>>7986357
B-but it's natural!!11
>>
>>7986340
Oh go back to tumblr with all that bs
Chemical is reversible and also it would have problems such as being known as the failed tranny
Surgical is irreversable
>>
>>7986334
>>7986357
Also this, for a trans person, not taking puberty blockers could be a "life altering decisions that could fuck their future up." Why are you for forcing kids to not save themselves some grief, just because the other option is more "normal"?
>>
>>7986348
> since all transitions are done with medical recommendations + physiatrist recommendation + recommendations from specialized doctors who will handle the meds
I guess my point is invalid
>>
>>7986371
???
>>
>>7986384
Yeah but it comes with more problems than solutions since all medical experts literally anyone who holds a medical liscence agree that under the age of 18 the human brain is quote on quote underdeveloped
>>
>>7986275
> thinking I don't have ethos on the subject
Whose making assumptions now?

> Do you believe those people are "real girls", then?

In the earlier hypothetical it would have to happen extremely early on and the surgery would have to cover every single physical difference as well as make up for lost time in the womb. If that's possible, how could I argue, you will be LITERALLY no different from a cis girl. But you will have not made the decision yourself. So seems kind of self defeating, lets hope that kid didn't wanna be a boy.

>Everyone is treated somewhat differently than other people. Trans people especially are treated differently as children from both cis boys and cis girls. Does this mean they are neither "real boys" or "real girls"?

good point, I have some experience with this myself. I just mean that the social structures of cis children have an effect on us while we grow up and this interplays with how we are born. Social structures are something we actually have the power to exclude ourselves from somewhat.

>>7986281
Can't argue with that, sounds like you are doing what you want, not trying to emulate something you are not. That said, I have strong feelings about surgery, but at the same time, you do you. Just be sure theres nothing you like about yer winky because there are alternatives.

>>7986315
Neither does transitioning if you make for an ugly girl. It's a challenging scenario, I agree.
>>
>>7986386
Then why not say
"Child transition should be legal, but only with proper vetting my medical officials" rather than just saying it shouldn't allowed flat-out?
>>
>>7986419
> the 4chan factor
You must also take a person of age to a professional and make sure it is not a fetish
>>
>>7984562
>waaah why do people not like it when im an asshole

Fuck off triggered normie
>>
File: 60cc5_1276967380_vogueing.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
60cc5_1276967380_vogueing.gif
4MB, 300x225px
Not just trans but all for these for all the letters

>Why couldn't you have just been gay?
>So who's the girl in the relationship?
>Why'd they transition? You were so handsome.
>So are you like totally bi or like a 70/30 split?
>straight guy/girl thinking EVERY gay/lesbian is into them
>Oh you don't look/act/sound gay
>Yeah but you're one of the cool ones
>>
File: 1488824440502.png (59KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
1488824440502.png
59KB, 525x488px
>>7982308
>"Get this, there are fucking men walking around pretending to be women who haven't even got their penises chopped off, fucking ridiculous!"
upon learning I'm trans
>You are getting the surgery... right?
ughh... yeah sure...
>>
File: file.png (318KB, 1377x1595px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318KB, 1377x1595px
>>7985942
I feel as if this was made purposely difficult to get full bingo on
>>
>>7982627
Triggered by facts lulz
>>
>>7987055
>>So are you like totally bi or like a 70/30 split?
legit question
>>
>>7989675
>you never "showed signs"
>agp
>>
>>7985402
>ah said, aint you one of them "Bruce Genders"?
I'm going to be using this from now.
>>
How is borring life? words Hurt?

Are the Feds telling You Trolling on 4chan is not cool again?
>>
>>7986045
Its for trannies as well. You think all the other kins and what not are absurd? So do we, with the difference that we add +1 and include you as well.

You just refuse to see the truth.
>>
>>7989754
But being trans is an entirely different thing from being otherkin.
>>
https://youtu.be/KdNVBn-8Pmg?t=30s
>>
>>7986334
No one under 25 should have a lick of say over this Bruce Gendered crap. Why 25 because that's when the brain has fully developed.
>>
>>7989726
My mom thinks all trannies are agp

and I'm not anyway
>>
>>7989770
But if HRT doesn't start before 25 then it can't be feminized/masculinized.
>>
>>7989772
Then why weren't you GNC?
>>
>>7989770
But we let people younger than 25 make other important decisions with life long effects. Drinking alcohol or smoking, joining the military, getting a tattoo, getting cosmetic surgeries, etc. What makes transition different? After all the rate of regret for transistion is a lot lower than regret for the things I listed.
>>
>>7989800
Because this trans crap is a mental issue. It's why you people are basically guaranteed to have depression suicidal tendencies and a whole other slew of issues.

The rest of the country isn't predisposed to all these other misc. mental problems if we can just casually throw depression into the misc pile.
>>
>>7984293
How old are you cause if 18 a few months is right now nigga
>>
>>7989819
> It's why you people are basically guaranteed to have depression suicidal tendencies and a whole other slew of issues.
Which are caused by people like you. Early transition and living in accepting environment improve leads to much better mental health.
>>
>>7989819
And transition helps to treat depression and suicidal feelings among trans people.
>>
>>7989827
You were just born fucked in the head. There are other marginalized groups and none of them or even the gays which I belong to are remotely close to being fucked in the head as you people are.

It's why you're sub1% of the population. You're a fuckup in the DNA.

The only trying I'm bothered by is that the LGB community has to shoulder you people as well. We'd be better off dropping T and adding C for cross dressers because they've done more for the cause than you mental cases have.

>>7989832
And still above any baseline measure in any of those issues.
>>
>>7989841
>There are other marginalized groups and none of them or even the gays which I belong to are remotely close to being fucked in the head as you people are.
Gays are pretty fucked up compared to general population, despite being way more accepted and easy to hide than being trans. Love how you ignore that.
>>
>>7989841
>And still above any baseline measure in any of those issues.

>it's not perfect so it shouldn't be allowed

Imagine if people felt like this about other medical procedures. Why do we let people get chemotherapy? It doesn't work in 100% of cancer cases.
>>
>>7989851
No one said anything about not allowing it you mental case.
>>
>>7989864
>No one under 25 should have a lick of say over this Bruce Gendered crap. Why 25 because that's when the brain has fully developed.
>>
>>7989850
But what I wrote acknowledges that and says trannies are much further away from the norm of any other group.
>>
>>7989877
And how is that a surprise when being tranny is much worse than being gay?
>>
>>7989873
And what you do after 25 when your prefucked up brain has fully developed is up to you. Or did you hallucinate me banning it for life. Because it's not written there shit for brains.
>>
>>7989886
So the depression and anxiety of trans people under 25 just doesn't matter and shouldn't be allowed to be treated?
>>
File: IMG_2051.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>you're a guy?
>>
>>7989903
Go sit in a therapists office. You don't get to decide before 25 to transition go through hormones or blockers.

Glad you finally got it through your fucked up head.
>>
>>7989819
Depression and suicide is also more common among alcoholics, smoking addicts, and veterans/military personnel compared to the general population.
>>
>>7989919
Not that anon

T bh i dont understand whats so fucked up about it
>>
>>7989919
But many if not most trans therapists recommend transition to help alleviate the depression and anxiety caused by dysphoria.

Regardless, your logic is inherently flawed.

>trans people have higher rates of depression, this is bad
>transition helps treat this, but it isn't 100% effective
>therefore it shouldn't be possible for any trans person under age 25 to pursue transition to treat their depression

Like my earlier example, should cancer patients under 25 not be allowed to go through chemo, given that it isn't 100% effective? What about organ transplants, brain surgery, spinal taps, etc? After all these all carry the risk of serious side effects and aren't guaranteed to be successful.
>>
>>7989935
Not that anon
T bh but pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to help you understand
>>
>>7985402
>Bruce Gender

My sides are orbiting Saturn by now
>>
>>7989961
False equivalencies a counterargument do not make.Organ transplants, brain surgery, and spinal taps aren't the same as the trannie shit. The closest would be eating disorders and other body disphormic issues and those are all treated in a couch.

No one is denying you your couch visits.

And if your only concern is depression go exercise. In every study exercise has been shown to treat and improve depression in 100% of the patients.
>>
>>7990054
But unlike eating disorders and BDD therapy is usually not effective as the primary treatment for gender dysphoria. Transition is necessary for most, and transitioning when younger than 25 only means you'll be more likely to get good results and as such you'll be more satisfied with your body and suffer less dysphoria.

And why not exercise and transition? Why can I only do one?
>>
If chopping your dicks off only solves some of your issues why not chop off your head and solve them all?
-ancient Chinese proverb
>>
>>7989763
you sound like a bigot.
>>
>>7990054
People are allowed to get ear piercings. Women who have lost breasts to cancer get replacements as part of their healthcare.
>>
>>7989720

No, it's just such a lazy antagonistic statement like 'its unnatural.' Of course no-one can presently change their chromosomes but the fact that no-one ever sees chromosomes without testing for it and it's entirely possible for someone XY to pass as XX or XX to pass as XY or for males to be XX (with SRY) means no-one gives a shit about chromosomes until you say you're trans. I'm willing to bet most people who say it don't even know what the combinations for gender are and would probably make up bullshit about females being "YY."

It's only a statement used by naive vapid idiots to irritate trans people by insinuating anyone is fucking stupid enough to believe we can change something so irrelevant and useless to trans people.

But it's great because dumbasses can turn around and go 'lmao you're triggered by muh cold hard year 6 biology facts.'
>>
>>7990054
>Organ transplants, brain surgery, and spinal taps aren't the same as the trannie shit.
All of them are medical issues with medical treatment. Why are transgender people different to you? Just because they're icky?

>In every study exercise has been shown to treat and improve depression in 100% of the patients.
I somehow very much doubt it'd hold true for transwomen, with exercise increasing testosterone levels and making their bodies more muscular and masculine.
>>
>>7990104
The minimum requirements are 30m 3xweek. If you can't do that without your beard showing you have other issues man, ie you're a man and always will be.
>>
>>7990117
I run 5k four days a week in 25 minutes

it stopped me wanting to kill myself everyday but I still felt empty and apathetic

HRT fixed that and now I my life has purpose beyond avoiding all possible sources of pain
>>
>>7990245
>exercise fixed my problem
Yea we know thanks shit for brains. No one is designed to be happy only to survive.
>>
>>7984080

While the truth is actually asexual and trans switched around in some cases.

>>7984293

My cousin got treated that badly by his father just for being gay. Can't imagine what he would have done had he been a tranny.

>>7986064

Are you Brazilian or Hispanic?
>>
>>7990281
Missing the point this hard

nice try novice troll
>>
>>7982308
>So do you jack off?
>You'll wanna kill yourself after you start hormones.
>Why not just appreciate what you have?
>It's weird.
>I don't get it.
And my personal favorite:
>If you're born with a penis, you're a guy.
>>
>>7982627
>You're just doing this because you get aroused from wanting to be the girl
fukkk they know it
>>
File: ladyboner.gif (492KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
ladyboner.gif
492KB, 260x183px
>>7990426
>>7982627
>>You're just doing this because you get aroused from wanting to be the girl

That hits extremely hard right now because it's basically what I'm telling myself and I'm starting to believe it.

Isn't that arousal thing basically a form of transexualism though? (sry if offensive; uneducated)
>>
File: bingo.jpg (959KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
959KB, 1380x1600px
>>7985942
What prize do I win? :D
>>
>>7990491
Yes it is, it's AGP, the form of transsexuality a majority of mtfs have. Most people will deny it though.
>>
>You just need to have sex (my mom)
>This is because you grew up without a strong male role model (person saying it had no idea what my family life was like)
>What if you get the surgery and "it" falls off? (Word for word, said to me by a psychologist)
>>
File: cat-tilts-head-right.jpg (32KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
cat-tilts-head-right.jpg
32KB, 502x369px
>>7990504

Always thought AGP was just about arousal from your own feminine body, regardless of getting the b.
Would explain why all the transbians are instantly discriminated against on this board because of that shitty TruTransâ„¢ meme.
>>
>>7982627
>>You're just doing this because you get aroused from wanting to be the girl
Caught!
But I don't think I've ever heard a normal reference this
>>
>>7990552
>person saying it had no idea what my family life was like
Didn't they? Because you didn't mention your father's reaction.
>>
>>7990586
>regardless of getting the b.
?
>>
>>7990645
My mom kinda did when I came out. She didn't *say* I was like that though, she just asked if that was the case because she wanted to make sure my transness was legitimate.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>"You can't have kids"

How the fuck is this not an upside? Why are you using this as if it hurts?
>>
File: Facejob.jpg (63KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Facejob.jpg
63KB, 650x433px
Maybe the wrong thread, but didn't wanna bother MtFgen. What's the most disadvantageous characteristic you can have for passing? Like, you can get surgery on your face which can do a lot, but shoulders? Do people even notice them?

>>7990721
Gett'n benis'd in yo pus or swedenhol

>>7990736
Because they want to be girls for feminine sexual experience. Tha'ts pretty much the definition of transsexual!
>>
>>7990879
The worst figures are definitely stocky or lanky. Neither are feminine.

Men who naturally have their body fat store in their ass first are blessed beyond belief.
>>
File: skeleton.png (83KB, 472x240px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.png
83KB, 472x240px
>>7991052
my physique:
>broad shoulders (according to peers)
>so thin that my ribcage is visible like on a fucking xenomorph with leg proportions you could slap onto a flamingo (also according to peers)
>probably about 1,7m (not measured in a while)
>still feel like I have a fat ass

Guess I'll just ride the denial train until I eventually kill myself. Might turn out cis along the way.

>>7990736
>>7990879
wanted to add to this: they wanna get the full package of puss (though sadly can never have it), so they get triggered/depressed.
>>
>>7986151
THERAPY IS A CROCK OF SHIT.
>>
>>7991147
Just noticed: I basically described a Jojo character minus the muscles.

>>7990721
>>7991052
samefag?
>>
>>7991405
No I just didn't know what 'the b' was.
>>
>>7982308
>you're perfect just the way you are
>>
"Gender is fluid"
I'm FtM fuck off

Also I'm a member of an LGBT+ community and on my profile it says I'm trans ftm. The amount of Indian men I get in my inbox who want traps and assume I'm one annoys me
>>
>>7991504
>I'm FtM
Gender isn't fluid; you're a woman.
>>
>>7990491
>>7990586
>>7990879
>>7991147
>>7991405

If anyone wants to comment on the diarrhea that is my gray matter, I'm off to sleep now.
See ya!
>>
>>7991545
I do but you ignored me.
>>
>>7991569
If you're that guy about that "the b" thing, isn't it obvious what I meant by now?
Anyway just cause I'm asleep now doesn't mean you can't post shit. Just don't expect replies till tomorrow.
>>
>not sure if the cashier called you "ma'am" or "man"
>>
> thinks getting tits and a fake vagina will make you a girl
Kek the retardation in the this thread is ridiculous
>>
File: 1478439075651.jpg (265KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478439075651.jpg
265KB, 500x396px
>>7985402
>bruce gender
Oh my god ahaha
>>
>>7982785
Ouch, that must really suck
>tfw your boyfriend is half Thai and doesn't get the Thai boyfriend joke
>>
>>7985402
holy fuck
a pornogrind band called bruce genders would be amazing
>>
>>7990426

I never quite got this since 1 week into transition, MtF, my libido absolutely died and it'll take a looong time to come back. I couldn't be aroused by watching porn let alone get aroused by the thought of slowly transitioning over 12 months. Arousal was impossible yet I nevertheless am transitioning.

Do people just say it because they're projecting and because they get aroused at the idea they think we should? Or do some people manage to keep transitioning cos they find it arousing despite their sex drive just plummeting?
>>
>>7993340
Most of the time they're just misinformed about trans stuff and actually believe all trans people must just be some kind of weird pervert. They probably don't know about the effects of hormone treatments if they happen to know that they even exist in the first place.
>>
>>7990398
>If you're born with a penis, you're a guy.

...bur that's true....

in a social sense you can be taken in and perceived as a woman but at the end of the day our DNA/CHROMOSOMES do NOT change
>>
>>7993818
>DNA
There is nothing in your DNA that can possibly signify you as male or female except for chromosomes.

>CHROMOSOMES
Chromosomal disorders are common enough to the point where using chromosomes as the primary method for sexing children has fallen into disuse in most hospitals. Men with XXY chromosomes, for example. Or women who have XY chromosomes but have androgen insensitivity and thus develop as complete females, including having a vagina. What makes trans people any different from these?
>>
>>7993922
>Chromosomal disorders are common enough to the point where using chromosomes as the primary method for sexing children has fallen into disuse in most hospitals. Men with XXY chromosomes, for example. Or women who have XY chromosomes but have androgen insensitivity and thus develop as complete females, including having a vagina. What makes trans people any different from these?

Well the difference would be the fact that trans people would develop as males instead of females...right? Also not trying to be rude or offend you i just don't understand lol
>>
>>7993988
But the androgen insensitivity has nothing to do with chromosomes. It's not like their chromosomes are messed up, they're completely normal, their body just can't feel the effects of androgens like testosterone so it never develops masculine sex characteristics. However, if you based sex completely off of chromosomes, these people would be male despite having a vagina, experiencing female puberty, and being indistinguishable from other females in every way except for chromosomes.

The point is that chromosomes are not the be all end all for sex identification.
>>
>>7990711
My dad adapted to it almost immediately, better than anyone else in my family.
>>
>>7993818
>at the end of the day our DNA/CHROMOSOMES do NOT change

E P I G E N E T I C S
>>
>>7991545
Hey what's up?
Also, bump.
>>
>>7985402
>Bruce gender
MY SIDES ANON
>>
>>7982308
What does hon mean?
>>
>>7996631
it is short for "honey"

on this board it is used as an insult akin to saying "you're ugly"
>>
>>7996738
What I've always wondered is if it's pronounced "hun" or if it's pronounced how it looks. I prefer thinking of it as "Hawn" because it sounds how I imagine a fat hon would say it.
>>
>>7986211
>be ftm tranny
>be told I'm transitioning because of my toxic male interests
>I don't care what they think just doing my own thing
>told I shouldn't transition because I still have feminine interests and hobbies therefore I'm making a mistake
>I don't care what they think just continuing to do my own thing

It's like most cis people are so used to just doing what the fuck ever society tells them, they just mimic other people who are mimicking them in return because they're all so afraid of being the odd man out. When trans people or anyone else actually is just doing what's best of them they literally cannot even imagine what it's like to be a functioning individual living outside society. That's literally where all this " you're doing this to conform to all the other boys/girls, " because that's exactly what they're doing. It's all just finger pointing and false assumptions of why we're "this way."
>>
>You can't transition! Your father will be a laughing stock.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>7982627
>>
>>7996631
>>7996738
It's a term used to describe a sort of MtF that waited until their 40s or later to transition, acts beyond stereotypically feminine, and generally looks truly awful (like, literal man in a dress tier).
The term comes form their tendency to refer to people virtually all the time with things like hon/honey or other overly-saccharine nicknames.

In typical 4chan fashion the meaning has been stretched and distorted to refer to any MtF who doesn't look like a 10/10 beautiful cis woman.
>>
>>7997482

>Transitioning is selfish! What will people think of us?!
>>
>>7982627
In that order
>>
File: comingoutbingo.png (214KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
comingoutbingo.png
214KB, 1380x1600px
>>7985942
>>
>>7982308
>I'm Trans

Only Normies are trans
>>
File: Hey I won at something.png (273KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hey I won at something.png
273KB, 1380x1600px
>>7985942
>>
I was in the car with this lady I knew who knew I was trans, and she pulls over to talk to her neighbor. She then tells her neighbor "so this is anon, he's a tran" just completely out of the blue.

My thought process immediately after went as follows:
>he's a tran
>tran
>??????
>wait, did she just out me to her neighbor for no reason?

Also I'm passing ftm so the only people who know are people who knew me before I transitioned or people I told.
>>
Just be yourself.
>>
File: 1486582182365.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486582182365.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>>7982308
>oh you're trans? that's cool haha could I suck your dick sometime?
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.