[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill youtube video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Homosexuality mental disease.png (20KB, 1584x115px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuality mental disease.png
20KB, 1584x115px
I made a thread on /pol/ asking whether homosexuality is a mental disorder/disease, and I got replied with this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ I'm kinda curious how much of this is true.

I'm not here to start a shitstorm, I'm just unsure what to think of myself, because I happen to have fetish for cute fembois/crossdressers and sometimes feel like doing it myself too. I'm just trying to think whether this is some "phase" that will pass when my life gets better (it's not good atm, but i don't want to talk about that) or if it's something I will have to learn to accept that it's "part of who I am?" , and whether it's a disease or not.
>>
whether it's mental disorder or not*
>>
>>7981973
I watched it and I'm pretty sure it's just satire based around listing all the things anti-gay people tend to say. The humour comes from the fact that all the people in the room have probably been told those things by other, actual anti-gay people they have met or encountered in their lives. It's no more of a red pill than "trannies are mentally sick because they want to cut off their dicks" or "lesbians are only lesbian because they haven't had a good dicking yet". People were just leaving because it went over their head, or because they were too insecure to cope with all those stereotypical anti-gay mantras.

Homosexuality is not black and white, and sexuality is fluid and can change over time, although everyone has a different natural disposition. Liking cute femboys/crossdressers can be either straight, bisexual or homosexual in practice. And if it's just a fetish it doesn't even say anything about your sexuality at all; it's just a fetish, a fantasy that appeals to you.

Homosexuality and bisexuality also aren't illnesses (unlike gender incongruence), and especially not diseases (they don't spread).

Wanting to crossdress yourself is something entirely different from sexual orientation, though, unless you do it because you want attention from heterosexual men.
>>
>>7982328
Do I have few screw loose in my head if I have fantasies where I crossdress to please other men? The "sissy" fantasy
>>
>>7982439
Yeah, you probably do, honestly.
If in those fantasies you think about the men's features and how they are attractive, you are probably a homosexual (as in attracted to men) or bisexual transsexual.
If you instead focus on how the presence of the men makes you more feminine and get aroused by that, you may be a heterosexual (as in attracted to women) or bisexual transsexual, and also an autogynephile (AGP). Not all AGPs are trans and not all trans people are AGPs, but it's possible for someone to be both trans and AGP.
Basically there may be more beneath the surface than just a basic kink. Other red flags are feeling depressed from the fact you are male and having a strong dislike for your own masculine traits outside of sexual contexts.

If your sissy fetish is a way to satisfy an existing need that you already had, you're probably already doomed to conclude you're transgender someday, and eventually come to the conclusion that even though transitioning to female is not a perfect solution, it's still the better than staying male for you. Enjoy your days of peace until then.
>>
>>7982439
That's mde, he does shock humor social commentary stuff. It's not serious. Don't take his stuff seriously, I do recommend checking him out though

Also just accept bi sexuality and go with whoever you like instead of over debating it.
>>
>>7982513
I used to just get aroused by how men's presence makes me feel more feminine but now I'm starting to be attracted to male features a little too.
>>
>>7982764
Well, your natural disposition is probably to be bisexual, based on what you've said.
This particular fetish can still be a red flag indicating an unrelated transgenderism though.
That might be something to think about. If you're lucky then it really is a fetish and nothing more, but it's possible that it's more than just that. And if you're unlucky and that's the case, then no amount of pretending it's only a fetish will help you.
Well, time will tell.
>>
>>7982804
the >>7982764 was some other anon.
>>
>>7982804
What do you mean "an unrelated transgenderism"?

How can I tell if my sexuality is a way to satisfy an existing need?

Also that was my first post in this thread as >>7982808 said.
>>
File: cykablyat.jpg (48KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
cykablyat.jpg
48KB, 500x459px
>>7981973
My lesbianism might be a result of mental illness. I'm sure I was molested as a kid (not that I can prove it), and throughout my life I've been hit on by fairly aggressive guys. The more I think of my experiences the more I'm repulsed and fearful of men. Aside from that crap I've suffered other unrelated trauma, so hey. I could be the poster child for "homosexuality is a curable mental illness." Personally I don't care if it is, and I'm not looking to cure it.
>>
>>7982878
Why do you think you were molested if you can't remember and don't have proof?
>>
File: 1474871111411.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474871111411.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>7982888
For those trips and the fact that I've got chemically assisted loose lips right now, I'll tell you.

A couple years ago I started having recurring dreams about being inappropriately touched in a black sedan at what I'm going to guess is 4 to 5 years old by my uncle on my father's side. It didn't bother me too much at first, I'm plenty fucked up to the point I nearly considered the possibility of being schizophrenic (I'm definitely not), and I know that while repressed memory is a thing, I'm also aware that the mind can play tricks and plant false memory.

But the more these thoughts and dreams came, the more it seemed to make sense, it was driving me crazy: growing up I had such an aversion to touch by anyone, my mom joked that it was as though I had been raped. I also have a pretty bad case of vaginismus (thank god I'm not straight, right?). I asked my mother if the man in my dreams was real, whether I was often left alone with him, and she confirmed yes. I'm the type to try and reflect on my life and get to the bottom of my issues, but for this I've tried to stop thinking about it, it makes me want to vomit. It may have happened, it may have not, could be a real memory, could be a fake one, no one will ever know, because I'm not going to tell anyone without the shield of anonymity.
>>
>>7982918
Ouch. There might be ways to find out if it happened without losing your anonymity, though I can't think what.

>I asked my mother if the man in my dreams was real, whether I was often left alone with him, and she confirmed yes.
This is the clue that really makes it seem probably real, but it's not full confirmation.

Is the man still in contact with your immediate family? If it's possible, searching his computer and belongings for anything suspicious might find more evidence.
>>
File: reload master.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
reload master.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>7982955
All these repeating numbers. And no he's not, he's on my father's side, and I haven't been in contact with my father and by extension them since I was 7. I've just recently turned 23. That's why I can never prove it. Hell, he might even be dead now. It's a dead end sort of thing.
>>
>>7983046
That's unfortunate. But I guess you can still try to come to terms with it just the same, whether by yourself or with someone else like a therapist or girlfriend, even if you don't reveal the trauma that may have caused issues.

Those reloading skills were really neat.
>>
File: offenseLucio.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
offenseLucio.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7983079
If you want to see more that guy, his name on youtube is DemolitionRanch and he still makes videos. Thanks for reading my story anon.
>>
>>7982328
>>7981973
Niggers do you seriously not know who Sam Hyde is? Get your ass back to redit this second.
>>
>>7983094
Thank you. You're welcome. I've never experienced anything like that, so it's interesting to hear the perspective of someone who has. I hope you have a fulfilling life despite it (and the other trauma you mentioned).
>>
>>7983100
I don't. I'm not from the states so I doubt I would've known him beforehand.
>>
>>7981973
Jesus Christ, I thought MDE was funnier than this. This is not social commentary. It's just boring, rude and exists only for the shock value. After the Ted Talk video I was sold that this guy can actually do some comedy. But nope, just a case of a broken clock being right twice a day.

I would have walked out because this was neither good nor exciting. It was just boring as fuck trying to ride the wave of "Look how easily people are offended if I tell them they are worthless pieces of a shit xD Isn't that funny?"

Blegh, what a waste of time.
>>
>>7983100
>being this much of an "epec 4channer old fag xD"
Kys.
>>
>>7982328
Exactly! being horny about something is not a disease ,it's kinda of like saying that you have a disease when you don't like eating pussy or fucking a woman,or otherwise for lesbians.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.