[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I look more masculine with bangs! WTF!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have been on HRT for 5 years. I had FFS 2 years ago. For the first 18 months following my FFS, the surgeon kept telling me to wait because it takes forever for the swelling to disappear. And that might be true. However, after 2 years, I could pinpoint exactly where the problems were, especially my hairline, forehead area and the masseter muscles that came back as strong as before. Both my therapist and my surgeon strongly recommended a hairstyle that frames my face, in particular, bangs. So, I finally went to the hair salon and had bangs. I look worse than before. How is it that possible?
Both the hairline, forehead and brows are completely covered, however, the bangs square my face even more and make me look more masculine. It's hard to explain. A couple of people told me that it looks as if I am hiding or I have something to hide, but I look retarded and more manly. I am not the one in the picture but the hairstyle is pretty similar
>>
>>7981756

Post bangs. I suggest styling your hair so your bangs aren't totally straight across so it shows a bit of forehead.

Also, who did you get ffs through/how much did it cost? Just curious.
>>
>>7981822
sorry, I can't post pictures, I am hoping the surgeon agrees for a revision,
>>
>>7981869

How the frick are we supposed to help you then??? Go blog elsewhere!!!
>>
why do people make that stupid fucking eyebrow shape
>>
>>7981898
Because OP never had ffs and is just posting fake rhetoric to satiate their lust for attention. Mark my words if this thread survives the night it's going to be a shit post fest between pro and anti ffs posters.
>>
>>7981898
are you fucking kidding me? stupid, you want pictures to satiate your curiosity not to help. You wanna help me? pay for my ffs
>>
File: swept bangs.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
swept bangs.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>7981869
sweep your bangs.... straight up blocky bangs with no parting inbetween looks stupid on alot of faces.

try sweeping bangs left or right like pic related
>>
>>7981756
God damn, that OP pic is disgusting. Why do hons look like that?
>>
>>7982139

Die
>>
>>7982139
kys
>>
>>7981822
>>7981898
>>7982158
>>7982423
>>7982529
>newfags don't recognize skull-chan
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.