[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board have such a hatred for tranny haters but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1455558931852.jpg (105KB, 700x524px)
1455558931852.jpg
105KB, 700x524px
Why does this board have such a hatred for tranny haters but you guys treat bi haters as good people?

Isn't all hate bad?
>>
>>7979745
Yeah all hate is bad but it is 4chan after all what can you do. Not to mention there are trolls and this wonder board called /pol/ that loves to come here.
>>
>>7979745
Bi's aren't human, they have no feelings or rights.
>>
>>7979758
>blaming /pol/ for biphobia on /lgbt/
Don't kid yourself. It's the bitter homosexuals who have been hurt by a bisexual slut in the past, and the trannies who feel insecure in their gender identity when bisexuals want to fuck them.
>>
>>7979784
This makes complete sense.

Thanks
>>
>>7979745
No, tranny haters are acceptable, bi haters are just butthurt faggots/genetic dead ends that got their hearts broken. Nobody considers them good people, they just see them as emotionally unstable, possibly autistic messes that are incapable of basic cognition.
>>
there are shittons of posts with belligerent language towards trannies that the mods never delete and that the board happily feeds into?
>>
>>7979784
>>7980239
why do bi's hate gays so much?
>>
>>7980276
They want to make themselves the forefront of LGBT, many regard themselves as more oppressed than gays/lesbians and even trannies
>>
Because they are jelly they get to have sex with hot people and not based on gender limitations

Also tranny hater haters are only accepted here because its /tttt/
>>
>>7980345
I can't understand what 'putting bisexuals at the forefront of an LGBT' advocacy would even look like.
Other than saying. "yes bisexuals are real"/"it's okay to be bi" wouldn't everything that advances gay lesbian or even heterosexual issues automatically encompass bisexuals.

What is there for LGBT advocates to actually do for bisexuals that they're not already doing?
>>
>>7979745
Because one is punching up. Its like asking what's the difference between calling black people niggers and white people crackers.
>>
I hate you all
>>
File: cat.png (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
46KB, 504x360px
yes all hate is bad

life is so precious and being a human is hard. everyone is trying their best. keep trying your best and please dont fill the only time you have to be alive with hating other humans.
>>
>>7979745
because there are more trannies than bi people. and there are probably more tranny haters than people who talk shit about bis. though in reality both are bad
>>
>>7981423
Those are both racists things to say.
>>
>>7981611
why are bi's bad?
>>
>>7981607
I bet you're a centrist
>>
>>7981423
this
bis know they're top shit, they can take it
>>
>>7981410
Bow to us.
>>
>>7982070
i bet your a marxist
>>
>>7979745
Two words: mental illness

Nothing the people do here makes any rational sense.
>>
>>7982070
i had to look up centrist but yes, that is exactly what i am
>>
>>7982146
You're joking, but I am starting to think that might be true.

Every time I've talked to a bisexual person with a bone to pick, or read a blog, that complains about how horrible the LGBT community is to bisexuals it's a screed that starts with a laundry list of dubious statistics that illustrate how much more difficult and dangerous it is to be a bisexual than homosexual. Then there's a demand for LGBT people to apologize for what some D-list gay celebrity has said. And all through out the screed you're reminded that bisexuality is an actual orientation.

I try to go out of my way to listen to bisexuals complaints about how LGBT organizations are making things worse for them; and how to solve their legit problems. But the only things the bisexuals complaining seem to be asking for from gays lesbians trans people really just amounts to more overt virtue signaling/shaming of biphobic bullshit spread by people like Boy George.
>>
lolwut? This board hates trannies and bis equally. And lesbians.
Gays seem to get a pass.
>>
File: deceased.jpg (38KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
deceased.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
>>7981611
Ehh I don't think this is correct IRL. Maybe on 4chan..

Also fuck you -- I'm bi, I haven't hurt anybody.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.