[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall trans women, how does it feel that you will never be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: q mark.png (232KB, 736x391px)
q mark.png
232KB, 736x391px
Tall trans women, how does it feel that you will never be the little spoon and people will always expect you to be assertive and dominant?
>>
>>7978879
I'm 5'11 and my boyfriend is 6'2" so...
>>
Tiring.

But at the same time, few women can drape themselves on a bed like I can.
>>
>>7979523

>few women can drape themselves on a bed like I can

Is that a good or a bad thing and in what way?
>>
File: 1481698089900.jpg (42KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
1481698089900.jpg
42KB, 540x370px
>>7978902
Pretty much this. It's never been an issue
>>
>>7978879
By getting a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend.
>>
>>7978879
how tall are you considering tall? unless you're like over 6'3" there's plenty of 6'0"+ guys
>>
File: rainbows_end.jpg (23KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
rainbows_end.jpg
23KB, 478x720px
>>7978879
my bf is 4 inches shorter than me but he spoons me all the time.
he likes my long legs wrapped around him when he fucks me and he likes being with me.
he knows he is more assertive and dominant than me and he loves being with me.
stop letting other people create artificial boundaries.
be who you want to be.
>>
I treat my girlfriend as the little spoon, I'm 5'8 shes 6'2.
>>
>>7979667
>By getting a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend.

But why would you do that?
>>
File: tumblr_nsn54bzJwn1r4dydho1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsn54bzJwn1r4dydho1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>7979805
>tfw no 6'9 lesbian/transbian GF to wrap you in her warm embrace.

I'm going to need the number to the bullet store, anon.
>>
I'd big spoon a trans girl that was taller than me...
>>
>5'11''
>bf 6'3"
>>
I had a gf who would insist on being the big spoon with me and I was like a foot taller than her. Little spoon is probably the best feeling ever.
>>
>>7978879
6'4"
Ok so the taller you are the more shane-like of a lesbian you can pull off. im 150 pounds and walk around with a teased faux hawk and sunglasses w/ tank top and flared jeans. The height just makes people more easily accept that you are the only persons who opinion matters when you walk into a room.
Also ace as fuck so the fact that I can literally stare down anyone that tries to approach me is super useful.
>>
I'm only average height but I've pretty much always been the big spoon with trans women even if they're taller, since they're pretty much always submissive. And I'm dominant. So, yeah, almost backwards actually.

Size isn't literally what makes a lovely little girl a lovely little girl.
>>
>>7982016
you are a good person for being the big spoon for them.
>>
>>7982027
I'm not, because I get what I want too. Even if what I want is to make someone else happy. I just appreciate the ways in which I'm not judgmental able to accept more people.
>>
>>7978902
Similar situation here, I'm 6'2" but my boyfriend is 6'4" so it's all good.
>>
>>7982095
my best friend said a super similar thing, you wouldn't happen to be a southern Californian motor lesbian would you?
>>
>>7982107
that's hilarious because I'm so entirely not that. I'm a Canadian straight* guy. But it's nice to know there are more of us out there. She's my sister from another mister.

*I mean complain if you want but it works for me, I like feminine things
>>
>>7982167
>canadian
that explains it
>>
>>7982204
You mean being a lumberjack and thus basically being a kindred soul to a motor lesbian?

no I know what you mean I'm just sassin
>>
>>7982214
no seriously you're a man that cuts wood, she is a woman who makes engines pur and you both use similar diction and sentence structure.
>>
>>7982228
That's genuinely intriguing. If I was a lesbian too, I might feel an unreasonable urge to get to talk to her. since I'm not I only feel a mild urge.
>>
>>7982261
I think it would probably be inappropriate for me to connect you guys by giving you her number but I guess not only are you awesome you aren't really alone ether ^_^ and that's extra awesome that said I'm sublimedowntime#7625 and we should totes connect
>>
>>7982273
oh yeah don't worry, I gotcha. I'd be a bit on the fence about whether or not connecting us would be okay. Totally gonna hit you up though, hunker down I'm coming in
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.