[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies are perfectly mentally healthy peo-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Degeneracy.jpg (155KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy.jpg
155KB, 960x1280px
Good job lgbt, you've outdone yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/60vviy/i_am_in_the_hospital_with_my_wife_of_10_years_who/?sort=top
>>
File: 1490340549436.png (406KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490340549436.png
406KB, 1024x565px
>>7977008
GOOD JOB!
>>
>>7977016
Nice day old /r/4chan repost

Why is no originolu
>>
>>7977008
remember when goons decided they hated furries and tried to wipe them out but it turns out that trying to isolate and attack people makes them band together, so it just made it so they're a permanent thing now

then they didn't learn anything from that and tried to do the same shit to misogynists and it led to trump becoming president
>>
>>7977095
You are a literal retard.

Single motherhood was shunned in the 1800s, we didn't have many single mothers at the time, now that it's socially acceptable and supported by the government it's rampant.

Jesus you are a moron
>>
>>7977102
how am I a moron, I'm literally describing what happened
>>
>>7977095
If everyone hated and shunned furries, they wouldn't be a thing anymore. Hang a furry or two, no more furries.

But now we have an infestation.

Tolerance is the death of society
>>
>>7977112
Because you are assuming they wouldn't be a thing if they were made to be socially acceptable, where as they would probably be even more popular and more widespread.

I illustrated the exact opposite with single motherhood.

Single mothers shunned ---> Not many single mothers

Single mothers accepted ---> Many single mothers

Furries shunned ---> A few, but not many furries

Furries not shunned ---> No more furries?!?

What kind of retarded logic is that?

Yes societal norms make a real difference on people's behavior
>>
>>7977117
if that worked, rome would've been able to suppress christianity

also someone did a terrorist chemical weapons attack against one of their cons and it doesn't seem to have discouraged them
>>
>>7977126
guy writes famous anti-furry pasta --> is subsequently banned from a forum for being a lolicon and becomes a crazy Ignatius J. Reilly dude who believes in japanese UFO jesus
>>
>>7977128
>if that worked, rome would've been able to suppress christianity

Good point anon, so the best way to combat Islam in the modern age is to do precisely the opposite and let every muslim into the West.

How much of a faggot can you be? Just because Rome failed to suppress Christianity doesn't mean they'd end up with less Christianity by allowing it to flourish with challenge.

It's not that hard an equation.
>>
>>7977139
not all problems have solutions
>>
>>7977139
>with challenge.
without challenge
>>
File: 1480802760668.jpg (89KB, 499x404px) Image search: [Google]
1480802760668.jpg
89KB, 499x404px
>>7977008
they seems to be happy.

happy people makes me happy.
>>
>>7977149
>Happy people

""She"" was raped as a kid and he was raised by lesbian parents, they haven't had sex in 10 years since getting married because the "gf" didn't want to have gay sex and didn't want to do oral before she got her new vagina and could have sex like a normal woman, while he got off to buttplugs and furries.

They seem like perfectly normal well adjusted happy people
>>
>>7977214
>""She"" was raped as a kid
Lots of people are raped as kids
Doesn't make you trans
>>
>>7977214
It took ten years for her to get SRS? Lol when did they get married!?
>>
>>7977230
I didn't say that, but thanks for pointing that very obvious correlation, more than a few trannies got raped as a kid especially compared to the general population
>>
>>7977008
What am I looking at?

pls explain. I'm lost and cold...
>>
>>7977350
Redditors

See >>7977016 >>7977214

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/60vviy/i_am_in_the_hospital_with_my_wife_of_10_years_who/?sort=controversial
>>
>>7977414
Oh, so that's actually real...
Makes you think, man.
>>
>>7977292
More than a few people get raped as kids in general. People are just overall shitty and society pretends it doesn't happen instead of acknowledging we're just as brutal and depraved as any other living mammal. Doesn't mean anything.

>>7977016
He probably would've come off less cringey if he had just accepted the connection to the show Lost and said he was a fan of the show rather than a furry.
>>
>>7977759
>and society pretends it doesn't happen
When it's boys who are the victims.
>>
>>7977779
Yes it is mostly boys who are less likely to come forward. I'm not arguing that. I just mean that the amount of people I've seen share their experiences, those who do, have seemingly been the majority. And yes, it is mostly girls who come forward. So you can imagine what the actual percentage of people who went through such a horrific ordeal as children actually is.
>>
>>7977008
>>7977016
ashmonster is the husband though

>>7977102
thank you for that stunning display of retardation

>>7977117
except rapists and terrorists are hated far more than even furries, and we haven't gotten rid of them yet

>>7977139
>Good point anon, so the best way to combat Islam in the modern age is to do precisely the opposite and let every muslim into the West.
Because eliminating Islam isn't a realistic objective. Reforming Islam through exposure to Western culture is.
>>
Holy fuck, just looking at the controversial and popular posts, so many redditors are so fucking toxic, like holy fuck.
I thought it was just 4chan that was like this but it's seriously disappointing to see that worldwide there are so many terrible bigots. Honestly the people on that thread are even worse than the people here.

I can only hope it's just that the bigots are the ones that stand out and there's actually people who can just act normal as well...

I guess this is why you shouldn't share your personal life with the internet.
>>
File: 1458520504663.jpg (11KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1458520504663.jpg
11KB, 244x206px
WHAT!?? other human beings live different lives from me and dont affect me at all and theyre happy??????

fuck this gay earth
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.