[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fetishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1488409794087.png (108KB, 549x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488409794087.png
108KB, 549x800px
Who /fetish/ here? Bondage? Sadomasochism? Roleplay?
>>
>>7975689
Bi top here, my fetish is the most forbidden and shameful of all.

Love...
>>
>>7975689
>bondage
Yes
>masochism
I love getting hurt by someone who claims being more powerfull than me
>roleplay
No. Never again
>>
>>7975704
Fetishes being without love is a misconception. You just have to look hard for non whores, or maybe do poly. Its a lot harder to find compatable though.

>>7975712
How do you enjoy masochism and not roleplay? Did you break up with a roleplayer you loved and it hurts now?
>>
File: 1468944565518.jpg (120KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1468944565518.jpg
120KB, 500x613px
>>7975689

Feet. GOD I love feet.
>>
>>7975689
>Roleplay
in the bedroom or online?
>>
>>7975841
Either.
>>
D-does wanting to be a feedee count?
>>
>>7975844
roleplay online is great! you get to indulge in all your fetishes with someone else who likes them too. it's good for the dysphoria as well.
>>
>>7975808
Easiest fetish
>>
>>7975689
Just normal MtF stuff like being really submissive and getting tied up or spanked.
>>
mtf into chastity
it goes deep
;-;
>>
>>7975808
Why? It seems so strange to me, eventhough it's actually pretty regular compared to beatiality or blood meshes.
>>
>>7976229
Why sad anon?
>>
File: thumpsbpdude.gif (2MB, 591x575px) Image search: [Google]
thumpsbpdude.gif
2MB, 591x575px
i'm gay for werewolves and werewolf transformations. does that count?
>>
>>7975689
oh hello. i actually help run a kink club, so count me in.

what's your top three fetishes that you have actually done irl?
for me-
>public humilation
>hypnosis
>bimbofication
>>
>>7976246
I used to think it was a fun, mascochistic thing that satisfied by submissive side. But after a while I realized it had more to do with hating to use my penis. The element of masochism and self-hate/low self esteem just ties in really deep with that stupid fetish. I hate that I love it so much.
>>
>>7976304
Why not learn to love your masochism and low self esteem?
>>
>>7976325
I think I do embrace it decently well, the mascochism part. The self-esteem I think can be improved. The masochism though sometimes it just makes me feel very low and I'm not sure how to get out of that feeling.

Right now I'm in a relationship where I'm expected to be the top.
She's just very important to me, so I'm willing to work out a little sexual incompatibility. Everything else is great though.
>>
>>7976368
>Right now I'm in a relationship where I'm expected to be the top.
:/
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>7976368
>Right now I'm in a relationship where I'm expected to be the top
>Right now I'm in a relationship where I'm expected to be the top
>I'm expected to be the top
>I'm expected to be the top

Anon I'm sorry but what the fuck are you doing to yourself? That sounds like literal torture.
>>
>>7976395
>>7976405
:(

I love her enough to satisfy her that way. I'm intrigued by your responses about this. Can you explain why this sounds so bad? I always thought it was one of those compromises we all make in relationships.

I've never been in a relationship where my partner and I played the roles we wanted - me being more submissive and them dominant. Is it honestly that big of a deal?
>>
File: H0046-L10079402.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
H0046-L10079402.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>7976435
Well as a MtF thats never been able to have sex because of my lack of interest in penetration / disgust with the thought of it / my dysphoria in regards to my junk the idea of "compromising" with a person I love in that regard seems like too heavy of a price to pay. if she really loves you she should be able to understand why using your penis in a sexual context like that would make you uncomfortable / be unenjoyable for you, and after all isn't sex supposed to be good for both parties involved rather than just one?
>>
>>7976464
I see. We have discussed a strapon or sheath before too.
>>
>be mostly straight virgin male who loves BDSM
>been great friends with a lesbian sub for a few years
>fall madly in love with her
>confess my feelings expecting to get turned down
>she had feelings for me too but worried she would be a bad lesbian
>ease her into a lot of things sexual wise and eventually made the offer to crossdress for her
>always wanted to crossdress
>she seemed to like pretty guys a lot on paper but never met a non-gay dom one before
>crossdress for her and we end up having amazing sex with me fully dolled up as a princess dominatrix

So yeah for a het relationship it's pretty much a lesbian one for her and I got to finally crossdress. Plus the whole love thing is sure nice.
>>
>>7976435
being a top vs. a sub is a headspace thing. being a top requires you, even if you don't feel it at that moment, to be completely responsible for the other flesh creature you are topping. if it's not really your thing to be a top, you're less likely to be aware of your submissive's needs/body language. also if truly are more submissive, forcing yourself to be a top means that your topdrop/after sex depression has the possibility of being really, really bad.

comprises are not necessarily all bad in this situation, but in a functioning d/s dynamic, you should be able to at least occasionally get to be the submissive, otherwise that repression will negatively affect your ability to top.
>>
File: 1468628010244.jpg (47KB, 568x778px) Image search: [Google]
1468628010244.jpg
47KB, 568x778px
>>7976231

The psychology behind it is pretty thin. One source says it's due to feet being somewhat phallic (I don't see it), and another source claims that, in the brain's map of the body, feet intersect with genitalia, so we sexualize a part f the body that has nothing to do with sex. For me, personally, I just love the shape of a nice, clean foot, and I love playing with soles and giving foot massages. Feet are just so erotic to me.
>>
I'm turned on by the pure feeling of pain itself. It's actually a struggle to not hurt myself to experience the incredible pleasure of it, but shame and self hatred keeps me in line. Even tools and heavy machinery make me feel aroused because of the potential for extreme pain, I often fantasize about being mutilated or killed.

I have no sadistic feelings though, I actually find the thought of hurting someone to be horrifying

Yes I know I have brain problems and I wish I wasnt this eay
>>
>>7976546
I think it's weird to like... lick feet/suck on socks because a guy I went out with said my feet turned him on and he wanted to mess around with them. I was just laying there like... alright... as he slobbered all over them

I think like any body part, there's nice feet and ugly feet, and I like to see good looking feet. But I would never suck on them or anything like that.
>>
>>7976535
I see. That does make a lot of sense. I do experience that after sex depression pretty badly. I'll consider this a while. I'm sure she is willing to take over sometimes for me. Thanks anon :)
>>
Petplay.

Been wanting to try Ponyplay
>>
I eat ass
>>
>>7976636
np! i suggest once or twice a month to start- it won't feel like too much for your partner, and youll have something to look forward to.
>>
>>7975940
I like it irl too- fun paychological play
>>
I roleplay online; I got started out as a furry b/c human bodies grossed me out but I had high libido, though these days it's mostly mid-key xenophilia that's RP specific.

I'm into high performance of gender, aesthetic wise. Both in terms of feminine women/masculine men, but crossdressing appeals to me. I'm ftm, though, so for obvious reasons I can't really into it myself. In relation to this I also got a bit of a shoe kink - mainly high heels and fancy men's footwear (oxfords, riding and working boots). Leather is nice but I haven't had much chance to incorporate it into any actual scenarios.

Femdom and eating pussy is really awesome, though I haven't had the chance to try anything more intense and I haven't given head to anyone with a dick.

I would like to try being a dom in a more made up setting, but I really am not a sadist as much as a tease, and though my GF likes it rough I have a hard time finding a way for me to balance that role. Especially when I find it difficult to recieve. The closest thing I can think about is the cg/l type roles, but the entire culture around that is a bit squicky to me.

Would also like to try pet/pony play.
>>
>>7977184
Pony play looks really interesting, but running with a corset and neck corset(suicidal, if you were these dont do ant exertion) latex heat issue, drool from the bitgag...

Youd have to have lots of psychological ties already set up to enjoy it at all.
>>
>>7976551
Im jelly of you. S&m is such a better fetish to have than forced fem
>>
File: tumblr_nvxpmfLd2I1tjpuh4o1_400.gif (2MB, 330x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvxpmfLd2I1tjpuh4o1_400.gif
2MB, 330x360px
>>7975786
i tried roleplay once but it took too much effort and it didn't really work out. And i'm sick of roleplaying WoW servers, i find them creepy and weird, but i enjoy the game without the roleplaying aspect. If you played WoW you know what i mean.
>>
File: 1490300873584.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490300873584.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>7975689
MtF, bi.
I think I can be either dominant or submissive, depending on the person my partner is and on our relationship. I'm mostly submissive, but there are girls(and even some guys) who're just so cute I wanna dominate them.
I have a shitload of minor fetishes, but those are things I'd be willing to experiment with, not something I require to be satisfied.
I also think I might have some masochistic tendencies. I often fantasize about having a sadistic dominating gf who would enjoy beating me and maybe tying me up. Sometimes I imagine myself being murdered by such girl.
>>
>>7977242
I don't think you need to go the full eight innings, really.

>>7977695
This reminds me: cosplay sex.

Unfortunately most of my characters are either really young or require sfx/full body paint.
>>
>>7977695
Irl roleplay sucks without love and time commitment, but you cant do hypnoplay without a tolerance for it.
>>
Masc Ftm here-
I love an overly dominant top, and part of my fetish is the fact that I have a pussy rather than a penis, and I love using it.
Granted, if for some reason I had a choice to have a normal penis, I totally would, if not to have a "normal" sex life- But I really enjoy a dude that loves a man with a pussy, so I ain't mad.
>>
Would definitely prefer to top with rough fucking, serious bondage, him gagging on a dildo, spanking, etc.; definitely lean towards vanilla bottoming, but wouldn't be closed to the notion of kink/fetish stuff.
>Also stigmatophilia and human trichophilia...
>>
>>7978722
id fuck your pussy
>>
I'm a butch lesbian dom into all sorts of things.
>>
>>7975689
cuckquean, if the person i'm with is a woman
forced chastity/sissification if i'm fucking a man
>>
>>7979896
The latter being what you want to do to them? m or f, cis or trans?
>>
>>7979916
cis male, and i am pretty much exclusively a dom.
>>
>>7979931
Got any idea why you like domming?
>>
>>7975689

I like to roleplay where I am the dominant alpha male top, while the bottom is just a feminized sissy who is always locked in chastity. Always an obediant slave in the house and bedroom, thinking about nothin else than pleasing my cock, while being called a slut, bitch and girly sissy.

Preferably with someone who is already trans, because then they wouldn't suffer from it, as they're allready trans. I did it with a sissy on soc, he had to stop, he was getting dysphoria, so we stopped. Sad, he was a qt.
>>
>>7980003
i'm a shy, depressed, anxiety ridden loser irl, but when i'm super horny all of my emotional barriers and shit gets brought down enough for me to let loose. i like to have control, and i like being responsible for my partner's pleasure, but i also really enjoy dishing out punishment. there's just something about riding the line of pain and pleasure, ecstasy and discomfort, however you wanna phrase it, that really turns me on. i'm not into any heavy bondage, but collars, whips, paddles, choking, hair pulling, name calling, etc are super hot to me. it's like i'm a confident, dominant man locked inside a box of self hatred and anxiety, and being dominant in the bedroom is the only time the latch is unlocked and i can stretch my legs, ya know?
>>
I want to say BDSM but I'm frankly really scared of it. I understand what BDSM is, I just feel really scared to get near it for some reason.
I have a thing for big stomachs.
I wish I I knew someone whose belly I can play with but alas.
Ravishment roleplay (on the receiving end).
Also, maybe being a feeder, which I feel kind of guilty about since I'm also fat.
Frankly, I feel guilty about the makeup of my sexuality so trying any link I'm interested in is really hard.
>>
>>7980186
Do str training. You can keep your current good intake while being strong.
>>
queer dude, love like half of all types of kinky interactions possible and still enjoy another third of them. I don't like the common stuff like shit and vomit.

plus I love all things pretty so I'm all about encouraging people to get their girl on.

only really into it in the context of a serious relationship though. I get off by figuring out what you like and taking advantage of it. and I'm not gonna give orders without knowing what your situation is and whether or not you could do it. plus if you're good enough to be my toy you're good enough to love
>>
ugh im mtf and i was super into chastity before hrt

idk i guess i still kind of am but im just so ashamed about it
>>
>>7981887
chastity's great. I hope you don't get scared off if it can still be good for you. Just a matter of how it's managed ya know?
>>
>>7981859
Wanna marry me?
>>
I have a political fetish
I am a fascist and I want to have a commie/anarchist twink roommate so I can bully them and show them the necessity and existence of natural hierarchies by turning them into a moaning slut and making them lick my feet and generally be a maid around the house
Also they won't call the cops
>>
>>7983359
What about a libcap?
>>
stuff I'm into atm:
>basic bdsm stuff (ball gags, floggers etc.)
>petplay
>watersports
>oral fixation
>public sex, forests etc.
>snugglefucking
>getting felt up / cummed on etc. while I'm asleep
>general transgressive behaviour
>nerdy girls
>andro girls
>FEMBOYS
>>
>>7981958
Girl chastity is even better than boy chastity.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.