[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So, I'm Bi and crossdress, but no one in my real life knows this. Several weeks ago at a bar, my sister and her friend (a female who does a drag show as a male) jokingly talked about dressing me up to take to watch the drag show. I guess she's kinda my friend, too, but really more aquantence. I 'agreed as a joke' as casually as possible, trying to hide my excitement at the idea of dressing in public and being this girl's 'date'. Anyway, the time rolls around, and they end up flaking out on dressing me up and I just go in my regular guy clothes. I was super disappointed. I joked afterwards about it being a good thing I didn't go dressed because I might have tried to get her guy personna to take me home with her and bend me over something. So the issue is this: It was mentioned trying 'another time,' but if I bring it up to my sister, it seems like it would be suspicious. I'm thinking about spilling my secret to the friend and seeing if she won't orchestrate it, but that means trusting this girl I only kinda know with my secret. I'm torn.
>>
>>7975102
you can't trust girls to keep a secret

so id say no, dont do it.

hmmmmmmm if nothing else tell ur sister and let her orchestrate it and have the other girl think of it as a joke. Id assume u can trust ur sister more than some random.
>>
>>7975102
ungly feet
>>
Nice man legs and manly kneecaps, bruh
>>
>>7975155
>>7975185

will you guys stop being mean to the OP?

why are you so bitchy?
>>
>>7975140
Maybe, but my sister knowing doesn't go away. The other girl is moving across the country in August and I'm unlikely to have to deal with her after that if she doesn't react well. lol.
>>
>>7975102
If she is an open minded person, I don't see why not.
>>
File: 20170317_064005.jpg (160KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170317_064005.jpg
160KB, 1600x1200px
>>7975155
>>7975185
>>7975245
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.