[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bottom question How do you get yourself clean before sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: descarga (1).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Bottom question
How do you get yourself clean before sex?
>>
File: 1414784724839.jpg (62KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1414784724839.jpg
62KB, 709x765px
>mum found the enema kit
You just made me realise my mum probably noticed my douche when she was visiting the other day and used my bathroom.
>>
>>7974831
>Not being a top
I would have been more disappointed with that than finding the enema kit
>>
>>7974810
Finger yourself in the shower before sex, pooping about an hour before you start getting ready is ideal. Try to time your meals also so they don't line up with you having to poop when you were planning on fucking. And take your time getting ready, the more time you take to prep the better sex will feel (usually)
>>
>>7974810
not OP, but i have another question for bottoms and i couldn't find a thread that would be more relevant to post this in. i'm a very private person, and as such i ask every partner i'm with (so far, exclusively women) to keep everything between us. i don't like people outside of my sex life knowing about who and when i fuck, but since i also never mention being bi (because i'd rather keep my sexual preferences private as well) and have never dated another man, how should i go about asking my partners to keep everything secret without coming off as an insecure, closeted asshole? i dated a woman for 5 years without most of our mutual friends knowing, and i'd like to keep that pattern going.
>>
>>7979465
and as to why it's a question specifically for bottoms, the only men i'm into are super feminine or traps, so that in addition to wanting privacy could give off the "he's just in denial" impression
>>
>>7978505
You (and others with advice) need to post your diet or this is useless info.

We need to know if you have any digestive issues, what sources of fibre you consume, etc.

Do you avoid greasy stuff the day before? Are you a coffee or booze drinker and if so does it affect things? What kind of veggies do you have?

The "teehee swirl a finger up there" trick has never worked for me. I have the best results with psyllium husk but I need tons of it to be comfortable bottoming on rare occasions. I think my problem is having too much veggies, dairy, coffee, and booze regularly but I don't know if others have this issue.
>>
File: 1490187848294.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1490187848294.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>>7974810
>tfw 6ft and broad as hell
>want to be a qt bottom
>>
>>7974810
Poop and then an enema, then a baby wipe. Clean as can be and ready to take dick.
>>
>>7983918
What do you eat and not eat?
>>
>>7983918
How do you do the enema? I tried douching once with a water bulb but it felt really weird, and it was pretty much just like giving myself diarrhea, which didn't exactly make me feel like bottoming...
>>
>>7974810
People say douche, they are idiots.

If you don't eat like an amerifat hamplanet, you will be naturally clean if you wipe properly (hint, use some wet wipes). Just finger, should be good to go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.